Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 10 months ago #21850

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Hey, Wumper, welcome back! :) The issue you described is simply lag. Aces don't get special treatment, if they hae bad lag, it hinders EVERYONE's preformance against them, not just yours. Maybe the lag is on your end. Just a possibility. :)
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 10 months ago #21859

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
No Stuart I didn't see this massage in time must be because of different time Zones
But like Calvin said its lag

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 10 months ago #21897

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I agree, spawnkilling, especially with a tank, is cheating. I hate it.

Haha, they read it, but I already answered the question, so there's no reason for them to post to answer. ;) :)

Theyre all still here (mostly), but theres so many noobs, you rarely get in a game with your friends. :/
See you in the skies!

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 10 months ago #21998

• alex1
  • ill knock ur teeth out
  • Thank you received: 10

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: I agree, spawnkilling, especially with a tank, is cheating . I hate it.

Haha, they read it, but I already answered the question, so there's no reason for them to post to answer. ;) :)

Theyre all still here (mostly), but theres so many noobs, you rarely get in a game with your friends. :/

U said we cant cheat
And wumper, stop complaining, u disnt even give us a chance to post. Some of us dont get on all day. And the campers just deal with it, I am not very good at chasing either but I am working on it and so should u, u always leave if u dont get kill, instead of leaving hiw about u stay finish game and learn how to kill.

Last edit: by alex1.

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 10 months ago #22008

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Alex Calvin said we can't HACK not cheat
And also I don't think Stuart was complaining you probly just read it wrong ;)

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 9 months ago #22020

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Stuart wrote: Today, I have a mission and was matched against General mt. Over four times, I shot at him directly, hitting him many times. And nothing happened. He mould fly right into my line of fire, but nothing happened. He turned towards me, shot one burst and I went dwn.

I am getting very tired of Generals getting what it appears to be preferential treatment. I have played against some of the best, and held my own, getting and receiving. But some you just can't shoot down. No plane can fly right into your line of fire and survive. If you think so, try it for real, and u will die everytime.

Wumper/Stuart

probably lag on your end chap. I remember playing you and it alwase took 5 to 8 seconds for my guns to take affect on you. I would fire at you hit you 2 times then break off 5 to 8 seconds later you exploded by me. Then you would question how i killd you when i was chasingg other guy and you were coming after me. You have come to the forum more than once asking about these strange things as i remember. The answer to them all is lag. Lag is no ones friend. It is not a friend to the person that has it or to the people are flying against the guy that has it. So i think how we can fix this problem is you rather get a faster internet or a more powerful device. From exspernece i know it is not alwase your internet connection. For instance on my iPod 3rd gen the game lags like crazy now planes will stop in mid air the game will freeze for me i will shoot some one it says i have hit them but then they appear some were else i never really shot them but i think i did. But then when i try playing on my dads iPad every thing runs smooth nothing is laggy except for when some one joins that has bad internet or some old device that has trouble running the game. Any way i hop this answered your question and helps you in anyway.

Re: Can't shoot planes down flown by Generals 11 years 9 months ago #22084

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Okay, i said you cant hack the game, not cheat at it. Z has specifically asked that people not spawnkill, and taken measures to prevent it. Theyve backfired, and removed them on our request.

Wumper, is your sensitivity at 100%? It helps you dart back and forth. Using a phone doesnt help at all, although it may make it easier to hold.
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds