Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16078

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
Slenderman did you get the new MC:PE update 3.0?
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16094

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
WOAH, YOU DATED MADONNA!?!?!?
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16108

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
Or did you date THIS zombie??? :S :blink:
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16110

• [NLR]TheGreat
  • Thank you received: 13
LOL. Haven't played against you in a while Qazfdsa!

TheGreat
Enjoy the beam of bullets coming at you! :)

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16115

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Qaz where have u been. I havnt seen u in auch a long time. I haven't messed around. Its not fun without u

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16136

• isaactheman
  • isaactheman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151

Slenderman wrote: Well, you'd have to be careful with a sword. Nothing too big. And nothing stupid like a modern katana. The last of the quality katanas were from the 1800's from around the Kyoto area. These were made the original way by folding steel. Nowadays it's mostly casts which break easily.

A machete would definitely be the way to go or a good ol' Bowie Knife. You want shorter, thick and functionality.

And yes, the human genome has actually been evolving in the sense of our genetic resistance. Though rare -- there are a surprising number of people whom are indeed HIV and shake off the virus like they would the common cold.

Also -- AIDS actually doesn't kill you and isn't that bad itself. It's the fact that it is an immunodeficiency disease wTuhich really strips you of your immune system. After a while, multiple opportunistic pathogens and whatnot will continue hitting you. Since you cant fight them off -- they build and build. And that's how you die of AIDS.

The more you know. :P

How'd you go from katanas to AIDS?
Anyways, need a melee weapon? Why not zoidberg?
Lol, jk, CROWBAR!!!!!!!! TO THE EYESOCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16182

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

isaactheman wrote: How'd you go from katanas to AIDS?
Anyways, need a melee weapon? Why not zoidberg?
Lol, jk, CROWBAR!!!!!!!! TO THE EYESOCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read the previous posts, you'd know we were talking about virology and combat against the dead.

Zoidbergs claws are completely impracticable in such a situation as you risk making contact with an open wound of your own.

Though -- I do have a pretty solid crowbar. I keep it in my vehicle. It's saved me several times. Not in a fight situation, just as a general tool.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16184

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
A sludge hamer works to. Or a axe. I would go with a axe. I would also take a long poll and attach a sword blade to it so I could get the zombies farther away. A shovel would work well. Wack them in the head then slam the edge in there neck to sever the head.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16205

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Sledge hammer is too heavy, you'd burn too many calories carrying it and it would eventually tire you out before any combat.

An axe is unreliable unless it's a solid piece. A traditional wood/metal axe would eventually break. Chopping trees, I've broken 3-4 axes. You have to think practicality and usefulness. Though -- an axe would be a useful tool to have.

A long staff with a sword is impracticable as it'd be cumbersome to carry and would eventually break due to it's length.

Shovel would be good, especially an entrenchment tool with a sharpened edge.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16217

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
i lobve minecraft,better on PC though
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16239

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i believe that some companies make plexiglass? axes that are reinforced with steel, and are supposed to be really hard to break. i've always just used wood axes, tho.
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16300

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
While I'm thinking about it, there's tool company that made a sledgehammer that has reinforced steel bars connecting the head and shaft of the hammer, the company will pay anyone who can find a way to break it during normal use $1000, the thing is practically invincible. Its actual name is the "bad*** sledgehammer". you're more likely to break before this thing does.

Last edit: by isaactheman.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16304

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skydavis1 wrote: I would also take a long pole and attach a sword blade to it.

The term for that is a naginata. But, indoors, you would be at a loss.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #16312

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah, i read about that. Thats not a full sized sledge hammer tho.
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17389

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Best plan ever, 10 foot wide 20 foot deep moat of quicksand, no guns needed.
Just a shovel, a ladder to get out when you're done digging and when you want to cross the moat,
& enough water and sand to fill it, two parts water, one part sand.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17394

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Quicksand is finite. Eventually, there will be too many bodies which will increase the density -- thus providing a means for the other zombies to cross. Zombies don't have common sense (or so I've seen in most media), so it's not like they'll stop rushing at you.

Speaking of quicksand. Anyone here have any experience with it? Awful stuff, once had my entire leg swallowed in a smaller quicksand pit. It was only 2 feet wide but really deep considering I'm 6'4 and my foot never touched bottom.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17430

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah, i was gonna say, you could only hold off so many of them, and itd probably be more effective to use water, since ive never seen zombies that can swim, and you could clean them out easier.

Lol, exactly how did you end up in quicksand? :P :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17449

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
On the movie 28 Days Later (and the whole series), zombies are observed swimming. I'd assume they could if they moved fast enough. I mean, zombies have extremely primal minds. Swimming comes natural to all humans. See what I mean? :)

Well, myself and others were hiking an extremely large canyon where it had rained the day beforehand. There was an area where the sandy dirt was saturated in water due to run off.

No worries though. Slenderwoman and Slenderfriends were there to laugh/lift. ;)

I stepped at first and it felt like stepping on....well, regular ground. Then it just starts sinking. I never experienced the phenomenon before, so I took one leg and put it on solid ground and let the other sink. I couldn't imagine being swallowed whole in the stuff. I couldn't move -- at all. It's a very weird feeling.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17461

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol, okay, hydrochloric acid. Its clear enough, and i wouldnt wanna jump in the stuff. :P one time, oneguy in my class gave me an apple, and told me not not to eat it in a tone that mase me think he was joking, so i ate it. A minute or two later, he comes back, sees the core, and freaks out saying it was full of hydrocloric acid, and it was for a science experiment. :P so, naturally, i freak out and go to the nurses office, and i hear everyone cracking up behind me, but, having swallowed some hydrochloric apple, i dont stop to see why. The nurse wasnt exactly *happy* when i told her what happened (i wonder why? :?) , and even LESS happy when she found out i didnt swallow anything but an apple, and i had just wasted her time in a way other than online poker, which is all she does uring school hours. :P I was fine. I also almost killed my friend. :P ;)

Hmmm... Thats kinda cool! :) I love hiking, provided i stay on, not in the ground. :P;)
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17471

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Slenderman wrote: On the movie 28 Days Later (and the whole series), zombies are observed swimming. I'd assume they could if they moved fast enough. I mean, zombies have extremely primal minds. Swimming comes natural to all humans. See what I mean? :)

Well, myself and others were hiking an extremely large canyon where it had rained the day beforehand. There was an area where the sandy dirt was saturated in water due to run off.

I stepped at first and it felt like stepping on....well, regular ground. Then it just starts sinking. I never experienced the phenomenon before, so I took one leg and put it on solid ground and let the other sink. I couldn't imagine being swallowed whole in the stuff. I couldn't move -- at all. It's a very weird feeling.

And don't struggle when it. you struggle and you sink in more. your are also supposed to no stand up straight but lay back on your back slowly lift your legs out and then slowly inch your way to firm ground.

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17476

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sound like u have experience, sky! :) ;) Yeah, that makes sense tho.if u lie on your back, your head gets sucked in too! FUN!!!! ;) :P Lol, jk. Thatd keep u up longer, right? But itd also put you in more danger in the long run, too, if no one came to save you, cuz youd kinda get your head pulled under. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17482

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Skydavis1 wrote:

Slenderman wrote: On the movie 28 Days Later (and the whole series), zombies are observed swimming. I'd assume they could if they moved fast enough. I mean, zombies have extremely primal minds. Swimming comes natural to all humans. See what I mean? :)

And don't struggle when it. you struggle and you sink in more. your are also supposed to no stand up straight but lay back on your back slowly lift your legs out and then slowly inch your way to firm ground.

Keep in mind who you're telling this to. I can handle a little quicksand. :whistle:

;)

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17488

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dont be cocky. ;) cocky people have a way of winning darwin awards. ;) :P :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17566

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Dont be cocky. ;) cocky people have a way of winning darwin awards. ;) :P :)

lrn2joke

Re: Zombie apocalypse plans? (lol, don't judge me) 11 years 11 months ago #17569

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
grr.... lol :P :)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds