Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

planes 12 years 1 month ago #11655

• Terminator_X
  • Terminator_X's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
So. You probably get alot about planes. Adding new ones, things of that nature. Instead of using more space for completely new planes, be able to apply more stars depending on your level. Also, add a star set for ammunition. I really dont like being able to carry only 1 bomb at a time. But to prevent noobing at bomb the base, have a 2 minute wait before bombing again.
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: planes 12 years 1 month ago #11657

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
our aces can easily hold for 2 minutes, and less experienced players would hide on a mountain. btw, there is a set for ammo, just not bombs. at the beginning of the game, i believe you could carry 4 bombs, idk, ask hamers. btw, since one bomb slows u down about 40, imagine what another would do. you wouldnt be able to move! good ideas, just not that practical. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: planes 12 years 1 month ago #11658

• Terminator_X
  • Terminator_X's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: our aces can easily hold for 2 minutes, and less experienced players would hide on a mountain. btw, there is a set for ammo, just not bombs. at the beginning of the game, i believe you could carry 4 bombs, idk, ask hamers. btw, since one bomb slows u down about 40, imagine what another would do. you wouldnt be able to move! good ideas, just not that practical. :)

lol yeah but have you done practice mode? Like 1 bomb slows you down, the rest is like its not there so it stays at like say 120 no matter how many bombs as long as you have some. Like in practice mode.
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Re: planes 12 years 1 month ago #11659

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
true, but according to Hamers, (My main source of pre-me info) the practice mode has NEVER changed. the physics and everything are way more advanced now. btw, think about mission 3, the tanks have perfect aim, and the planes are perfect turners. very different from multiplayer.
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds