Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Apple holding up updates!!!! 12 years 1 month ago #10194

• [e]Cookie8
  • [e]Cookie8's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Zuperman posted on: No updates, free songs

What pisses me off always about Apple is that instead of saying: sorry, we messed up. They say: it's never our fault, ask the developer, it's his fault. (when we have no power whatsoever over apple).
So all the buyers think is our fault and we get complains and bad reviews for Apple's policies.

Anyway, here is paste from the "update" communication between them and me.

Also check the screenshot and date.

I wrote to them, almost a month later I get:
Feb 22, 2012 05:26 PM. From Apple.
Your app includes In-App Purchases that are not appropriate. However, they are appropriate for the Non-Renewing Subscription In-App Purchase type.

If you wish to revise your In-App Purchases to be Non-Renewing Subscriptions, you will need to create a new In-App Purchase product with the correct Purchasability Type. To create a new In-App Purchase in iTunes Connect, go to Manage Your In-App Purchases, select your app, and click "Create New".

---

etc etc etc, working with them trying to figure out what the heck they want. They always answer with copy&paste message from some manual so I'm not even sure they understand what they ask for themselves. Driving me nuts.

I think we should all write to apple demanding better service :angry:
I mean seriously, I saw a lot of people saying they are thinking about switching to android.

Sorry couldn't get the screenshot there :oops:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [e]Cookie8.

Re: Apple holding up updates!!!! 12 years 1 month ago #10200

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
i will switch to droid when i can. i dont like apple, i have a pc, and my phones a droid, but i have to use the iPad cuz my phone cant handle it. apple needs to get in gear! all they care about is keeping everything clean and neat. if it looks pretty and isnt better than anything apple made, they'll allow it. otherwise, they find some dumbass way to reject it. apple build phones for looks, droids are built to work. apple censors their content, droid gives instant access. droid lets you hack their phones, apple will FREAKING BREAK THE THING IF YOU SCREW WITH IT!
See you in the skies!

Re: Apple holding up updates!!!! 12 years 1 month ago #10208

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

Oh my god what the hell and we have to pay everything month. How do we write a to apple ill send them somethingo that they won't like this is bull cap. We all need to write to them. I will if I can figure out out ow to. :evil:

Last edit: by BStrachan.

Re: Apple holding up updates!!!! 12 years 1 month ago #10214

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
As long as we are Appel bashing. I've been updating my father-in-laws iPhone 4. It's been 4 hours and counting. I've got everything wifi off just so I don't screw it up so no flying tonite. My Internet is way faster than this so it has to appels side.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds