Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

wins and faio 12 years 1 month ago #10007

• pownage
  • pownage's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Good stories of epic wins fail tell yours
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: wins and faio 12 years 1 month ago #10024

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
My most epic fail is when I went agenst 5 diffrent aces beet them all and to celibrate I did this looping monovir and ramed into a parashut losing all the points I got for them.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: wins and faio 12 years 1 month ago #10057

• veidar2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 162
It must be the first time that I shot down B Strachan. I discovered him right above me, high up in the air, and when I turned my nose upwards he first allowed me to get just within firing distance, and he sent a couple of short bursts after me.

Then, instead of diving towards me, he started to climb right up in a zig-zag pattern that made it very difficult to follow him and to keep him in the sights. I didn't have much control of the plane as I waved about in a near vertical climb, but then I suddenly hit him with a lucky shot.

To a low-rank beginner it was an enormous success! Having shot down B Strachan!!

It boosted my self confidence no end, and I went into a relaxed dive down towards the other players that now suddenly seemed well within my reach, even though they were far above me in rank!

Then BOOM! Strachan had shot me down from the parachute.

I have never asked him about it, but I do not put it past him to have planned it all, making me follow him high up and letting me shoot him, so that he would be hanging from the parachute for ages and had all the time in the world to aim and practice shooting from the parachute.

Last edit: by veidar2.

Re: wins and faio 12 years 1 month ago #10062

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 165
Seriously, I am afraid to fly-by the parachutes. They always shot me down, and I also shot planes down from the parachute. So, I always run away when I see parachutes. :D

My most epic fail? That's terrible. I was a tank in the building near the hangers at the enemy base. I shot down the enemy planes, like a boss, even before their engines get hot and take off.

Then I wanted to hit the hanger a little bit far from me, so I moved my tank to the corner, and still in the same building. All of a sudden I do not see my tank, and I am looking from the outside of the building. The wall is blocking my view. So, I wanted to move my tank a little bit forward so that I could see my target again. As soon as I moved a little forward, a tank appears and hit me. All I see was a message "You are down", and all I could say was, like, Darnn! :D

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

Re: wins and faio 12 years 1 month ago #10174

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
my best moment was holding off 7 aces, all at least air commodores for roughly 10 minits until they started leaving, i got reinforcements, i got cocky, and they got thru with two tanks.

my worst is when i was was a noob, and one of my first tanks (after the one i mentioned) i couldnt get my shots into the enemy hangers and i got cussed at for just driving around and not killing hangers. it was kinda funny, but got people mad at me.

another awesome moment was the first time i took a tank, i got all the way thru and destroyed all 8 hangers. they underestimated a future ace! ;) be nice to our new players, players who knew any current ace as an aspirant knows that you have to start sometime, so dont say they dont deserve any respect since they arent vets.
See you in the skies!

Re: wins and faio 12 years 1 month ago #10186

• Historygeek13
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Well said!
[img]i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/myatsoethet/squadleader.jpg[/img]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds