Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306284

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
Hey brothers,
I'm having an interview tomorrow,first one in my life. Hope it goes good. Vacancy is for the post of commissioning engineer in Indian Oil Refinery,Orissa. Need your prayers brothers,will let you all know about the interview tomorrow.
Ty Mooney! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306285

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Good Luck Brother with your interview. If you handle yourself like you do here you should breeze through it with flying colours, :) Will send a little Prayer along as well. Just remember if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. One day you will find your true calling.

[M]ad wrote: Hey brothers,
I'm having an interview tomorrow,first one in my life. Hope it goes good. Vacancy is for the post of commissioning engineer in Indian Oil Refinery,Orissa. Need your prayers brothers,will let you all know about the interview tomorrow.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd

Last edit: by Artho[M]an.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306287

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

AD, I truly believe that you will get through this and regardless of the outcome, you will find that you are still you and life will find its place within your life. I wish you the best my friend and hope that you find that which you seek.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306292

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Here you go Sir Moon

May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306293

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

Best of luck brother AD . Prayers are yours .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306296

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
No one should have to be at work this early. Ughhh. Cold, Dark, and I don't want to be here!

Time to start setting up the Porta- Lights so we can see what we're doing.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306305

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

[M]Skyripper wrote: No one should have to be at work this early. Ughhh. Cold, Dark, and I don't want to be here!

Time to start setting up the Porta- Lights so we can see what we're doing.

Hey Rip!

In case you were wondering, today is Wednesday brother.

Hope you get to rest tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306307

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hope to move up one to the 74 spot this week which will put me right behind Gotcha (72) and Barf Simpson (73).

Three misfits in a row, that will look cool on the world rank leader board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306309

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[M] GAW wrote: Hope to move up one to the 74 spot this week which will put me right behind Gotcha (72) and Barf Simpson (73).

Like this eh? B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306311

• [*M]TBUILT
With the long holiday weekend coming up and most of us having the next few day's off i figured why not start our Friday today? B)

So who's this weeks hottie? This is an Easy one, i know bz knows who she is. ;)

Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306317

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M]TBUILT wrote: With the long holiday weekend coming up and most of us having the next few day's off i figured why not start our Friday today? B)

Thought I was going to see giblets...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, Cue Ball, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306318

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Took this shot after being at Work about an hour. Had a bunch of Deer run through the lot right before we lit it up.
Don't know who was more scared us or them. Neither group saw the other coming!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, [M]Jolly

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306321

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: With the long holiday weekend coming up and most of us having the next few day's off i figured why not start our Friday today? B)

Thought I was going to see giblets...

:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306323

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M] GAW wrote: Hope to move up one to the 74 spot this week which will put me right behind Gotcha (72) and Barf Simpson (73).

Like this eh? B)

Yeah, just like that.

Hope no one refers to that as trio or heaven forbid a threesome, I can only imagine how Comet (tank ho)might react to that.

And while I am on the subject of Comet, there ain't nothing wrong with Coconut cream pie with toasted coconut on top. Gay my arse.

Having given the topic of pie, due consideration, I have concluded that hot homemade apple pie with a generous scoop of vanilla bean icecream would receive equal billing in my book.

On an unrelated topic, the blood bath game of the week in which I participated was the best time I have had in this game in quite awhile. Tbuilt and I were up against Davy and B-52 and company, unfortunately, B's battery failed and he was unable to finish. I was happy that my kdr was not in the negative.

Oh, yeah the Hulkster was in the game as well as I now recall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306325

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

Happy turkey day :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [M]Jolly

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306327

• blackace303
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Good to be flying again

We aren't risk takers, We are risk seekers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306330

• [*M]TBUILT

[M] GAW wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Like this eh? B)

Yeah, just like that.

Hope no one refers to that as trio or heaven forbid a threesome, I can only imagine how Comet (tank ho)might react to that.

And while I am on the subject of Comet, there ain't nothing wrong with Coconut cream pie with toasted coconut on top. Gay my arse.

Having given the topic of pie, due consideration, I have concluded that hot homemade apple pie with a generous scoop of vanilla bean icecream would receive equal billing in my book.

On an unrelated topic, the blood bath game of the week in which I participated was the best time I have had in this game in quite awhile. Tbuilt and I were up against Davy and B-52 and company, unfortunately, B's battery failed and he was unable to finish. I was happy that my kdr was not in the negative.

Don't forget about the big Green guy. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306338

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, Cue Ball, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306339

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[M] GAW wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Like this eh? B)

Yeah, just like that.

Ok, smart ass. I just got back to playing without getting booted, now I just spit iced tea all over my tablet. Thanks.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, Cue Ball, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306341

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Always wondered how they made dressing

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306343

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[M] GAW wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Like this eh? B)

Yeah, just like that.

Ok, smart ass. I just got back to playing without getting booted, now I just spit iced tea all over my tablet. Thanks.

LMAO!

I couldn't myself. Sorry about the spitle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306344

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

You're stumping me hard Brother! No clue on this one, wish I did though.

Something sad about going to Work when the Moon is up, then coming home when it's on the rise again!

If I don't catch some of you, have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

To those not celebrating have a nice Wed.....errr.....Thurs......ummmm......Day!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306346

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[M]Skyripper wrote:

You're stumping me hard Brother! No clue on this one, wish I did though.

Something sad about going to Work when the Moon is up, then coming home when it's on the rise again!

If I don't catch some of you, have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

To those not celebrating have a nice Wed.....errr.....Thurs......ummmm......Day!

I don't know her name, but she is on Walking dead.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, Cue Ball, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306350

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE CUE TO MY FELLOW MISFITS!
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, LiLBaDGaL and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306351

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
Happy thanksgiving to everyone !

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by LiLBaDGaL.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306352

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

I decided to take off from studies today and spend a couple hours in the sky.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...and to all a happy New year :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306359

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Good long battle, loads of fun.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306363

• gotchya
  • Thank you received: 156

I've been wondering why I've been so pissed off lately and then realized I haven't had much time to dog fight..lol..see my bro's in the sky...happy turkey day..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, BULLET [M]isfit, [M] Engineout, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306368

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Misfits!! Enjoy the family time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, BULLET [M]isfit, [M] Engineout, [*M]Comet and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306371

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Greetingz MISFIT ISLAND!!! :woohoo:

With a long weekend upon us, I hope to fly more than my part-time status has allowed :S Brother Gaw, congrats on the trifecta of Misfits in your rank. I am wondering if there are three row in my world rank of 234? LOL. I guess that doesn't warrant attention nor my squad rank of 24, but I am sure there are three in a row there! :pinch:

I was in a partial mission tonight and I think I found someone who is willing to become a Misfit. I very rarely ask someone to join (Comet only) and opened the door to two others (Bullet and CC), but brother Tribe99 said he would stop by after I asked him if he was ready to be part of the family. I am not too sure what anybody else's experience is with him, but I have had nothing but good times with him.

On a side note, I am still trying to get MouseS to join...both of these pilots are old school in my mind, but then again, at my age, I am not sure if I still have a sane mind at all :whistle: Hope to see him drop in ;)

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. MISFITS ARE ONE OF A KIND :evil:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [M] Kidd, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.120 seconds