Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A moment of your time if i may ? 8 years 7 months ago #287871

• 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

Maj. Marty Juano III wrote: Let's say this is directed primerally towards guardian heroicz and royal flush ,and swop , only because they are the only ones I can recall and had the honor of flying with in this awesome game , I'd like to say that it was an honor an a privilege to have been a member of the 111TH falcons swop was here and was basicaslly my first friend in all of the esteemed ppl here on dog fight ,and of all them he was whom I missed the most of all that left before me , well I guess it my turn to leave this time,I offended the great and powerful zuperman and that was that ! any way it was great knowing you four and afew more i'd also like to say that of all the squads I've been in this squad had the best forum design I've seen whoever set it up codos to you sir !!! Fairwell falcons !!!

[/Marty if u may, how'd u offend The Marvelous zuperman ? color]
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A moment of your time if i may ? 8 years 7 months ago #287873

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Maj. Marty Juano III wrote: I overstepped any steps I may have had you know the old open mouth , insert foot , I tried both feet cause I tupid , still feel I was right but wrong about how I went about it he warned me I pushed on , I like I said { I TUPID } !!! gonna miss flying with you guys and gals for sureyou've all grown on me like weeds but goods if there is a good one ,well anyway yes I screwed up , down ,back around the side and way over the top my wings were clipped so far back i'm an ostritch sorry spelling sux I know great knowing you royal and all the falcons man long fly the wings of the 111th fighting falcons !!!

Well, a while back I emailed zup & let him know I would change my Game style of play ? I told him I will play the game in a more aggressive style of Game play ? I also quoted that I hope this more realistic Air Force style of play wouldn't lead to my departure. So you see, while the community thinks that my fate rests in their hands... they are badly mistaken ? My DoGFight career Solely rest on the fate of zuperman ? So they (pilots) can bicker all they want, rage, complain, or even vent (cry), but until zuperman contacts me by vi@ satellite, email, pm, or telephone.. I will continue to display what I once thought as were cheap "Game play..", but turned out that way because I couldn't stop it ? :)

So hang in there kid, let's just continue to have fun playing what seemingly seems to be.. video Games ? :blink: :lol: :woohoo: B)

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

A moment of your time if i may ? 8 years 7 months ago #287875

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Maj. Marty Juano III wrote: Bro I was contacted i'm booted , you know the kinds with the big boot I can only go to forum period

H a h a L o l :lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let me guess Mr. Marty Juano the 3rd, but did this big boot have to do with style of Game play, or no ? Not ? Maybe ? kinda sorta ? Marty, zup doesn't really boot pilots for minor game play issues ?oops, maybe I shouldn't of said the word minor ? h a h L o l. Marty.. what did u say to her ? Make u'r case be known here, maybe it will lighten u'r offense ? Never know bud, maybe by this post u would have that chance to be heard ? I know I would sure lke to hear it ? & u owe an official explainantion to your friends & DoGFight Community ? So what do u say, how about it bud ? SPILL IT !!??? :) :) :)

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

A moment of your time if i may ? 8 years 7 months ago #287964

• keel8166
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 89
So if you were warned several times, and still continued to do it, you obviously didn't care if you got banned right? Dang Wongo Im gonna miss the chat rants lol, we always made each other with the stupid stuff we'd come off with lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mad War Poodle

• Page:
Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 1.007 seconds