×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: The Art of DF War..

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 7 months ago #255998

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290
Gud day Gentlemen,

Concerning the aviation of Top flyer's. I hope not to Offend thee by my recent splurr's of Dogfighting Massacring those in the turn.. except for few.. u know who u are. But as seemingly we pilots should have sum 1 to look to.. so thus I studied. To Happen, thus as I studied, the pilots that I studied.. :woohoo:

To Turn against a turner.. :silly: To Drop against a dropper.. :angry: To Sneak against a sneaker.. :unsure: To Shoot against a shooter B) , or even the opposite ? Turn against a straight shooter ? :side: :ohmy: :huh: or to strategize against the obvious ? :whistle: but Camping is not needed but defending is.. & Spawn killing if not coming in to bomb is just flat out immoral because it's said thus, "that one isn't giving chance to get up & fly to properly defend one's self ? A non spawn approach would be to let thus (a), off the ground enough depending on situation to defend properly one's self.. lke in a Dog Fight mission. It's called DogFight ? Let the pilot get his plane off the ground to Dog Fight ? Unless in a bombing mission were u happing to be coming in enemy base to bomb or ur partner is coming in to bomb & not halfway down the map sumwhere ?




Art of War Quotes

Sun Tzu quotes from the book the art of war
Sun Tzu Art of war







#1 The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.

#2 A leader leads by example not by force.




#3 The control of a large force is the same principle as the control of a few men: it is merely a question of dividing up their numbers.

#4 The ultimate in disposing one's troops is to be without ascertainable shape. Then the most penetrating spies cannot pry in nor can the wise lay plans against you.

#5 If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, the general is to blame. But if his orders ARE clear, and the soldiers nevertheless disobey, then it is the fault of their officers.

#6 Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

#7 All warfare is based on deception.

#8 If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight.

#9 One defends when his strength is inadaquate, he attacks when it is abundant

#10 The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.

#11 When the enemy is at ease, be able to weary him; when well fed, to starve him; when at rest, to make him move. Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.

#12 If you know your enemy and you know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself you will succumb in every battle.

#13 The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.

#14 For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

#15 What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

#16 To a surrounded enemy, you must leave a way of escape.

#17 To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.

#18 Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

#19 a leader leads by example not force


#20 Too frequent rewards indicate that the general is at the end of his resources; too frequent punishments that he is in acute distress.

#21Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

#22 All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.

#23 If we do not wish to fight, we can prevent the enemy from engaging us even though the lines of our encampment be merely traced out on the ground. All we need to do is to throw something odd and unaccountable in his way.

#24 A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective.

#25 Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

#26 The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities... It is best to win without fighting.

#27 Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

#28 Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions.

#29 If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him.

#30 Management of many is the same as management of few. It is a matter of organization.

#31 The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

#32 Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.

#33 Swift as the wind. Quiet as the forest. Conquer like the fire. Steady as the mountain

#34 It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used.

#35 Now the reason the enlightened prince and the wise general conquer the enemy whenever they move and their achievements surpass those of ordinary men is foreknowledge.

#36 And therefore those skilled in war bring the enemy to the field of battle and are not brought there by him.

#37 There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.

#38 When able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near




#39 When torrential water tosses boulders, it is because of its momentum. When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing.

#40 Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move.

#41 It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperilled in every single battle.

#42 He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.

#43 Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.

#44 A skilled commander seeks victory from the situation and does not demand it of his subordinates.







The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkyDavis, [NLR] McFate, [AOV] nine ball, Fallen [M]isfits, S99

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 6 months ago #268795

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2168
  • Thank you received: 836
Good job with this bud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #283463

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

Skydavis1 wrote: Good job with this bud.


Thank You Sky Davis.. I am honored to have such a reply coming from 1 of the most feared in this game.. & just in case sum still doesn't know, Sky Davis is the reason why I joined The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Period and case closed. Ty. So don't blame me.. blame The Sky ? H a h a l o l.. Wow. :dry:

The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #287878

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288068

  • darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4099
  • Thank you received: 10665
If I may say something here .(without it being cut into pices ).now I don't care how you play but what it all comes down to is respect for others and the GAME itself.now what pisses most people off is when a game goes on for an hour or more and they are all carrying bombs is that when a pilot joins in and just drops his bombs .now first off this pilot doesn't even take a second to see who is in the game or how that particular game is being played.all that has ever been asked is take a second and see what going on in that game .it was never to much to ask of anyone to do .what shows a lack of respect to others is when a game is going on in a certain way is when a pilot just comes in and says now we play my way .so if we all just show a little bit of respect to each other and for the game itself .I think Df would and could be a fantastic game .if it's a fresh game let it roll the way it rolls .but if it's been going on for a bit just let the guys in that game play the way that games going .I have jumped into games where's there are droppers never bitched once .why because the game was going before I got there.everyone is going to play different so with a little bit of work the game will work .
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by darraxx.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288081

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

darraxx wrote: If I may say something here .(without it being cut into pices ).now I don't care how you play but what it all comes down to is respect for others and the GAME itself.now what pisses most people off is when a game goes on for an hour or more and they are all carrying bombs is that when a pilot joins in and just drops his bombs .now first off this pilot doesn't even take a second to see who is in the game or how that particular game is being played.all that has ever been asked is take a second and see what going on in that game .it was never to much to ask of anyone to do .what shows a lack of respect to others is when a game is going on in a certain way is when a pilot just comes in and says now we play my way .so if we all just show a little bit of respect to each other and for the game itself .I think Df would and could be a fantastic game .if it's a fresh game let it roll the way it rolls .but if it's been going on for a bit just let the guys in that game play the way that games going .I have jumped into games where's there are droppers never bitched once .why because the game was going before I got there.everyone is going to play different so with a little bit of work the game will work .



U speak as if dropping is not permitted ? If u see a tank crossing u'r line, u can drop on him to stop it. If u see ground troops shooting @ u, u can drop on them to stop them. If u see an enemy carrier, u can drop on it to stop it. If u see an enemy hanger, u can drop on it to stop it/ destroy. But now u say, if I see an enemy plane coming my way, I Have To All of A Sudden Hold My Bombs ? Why ? Didn't have to hold them any other time ? When i'm ready to Bomb I will ? Is that o.k. with u ? Do I have to bomb u'r hangers ? If u want me to bomb u'r hangers so bad, then why would u attempt to shoot @ me when doing so ? U must think I, Hero!cs, lke being shot @ ?

I tell u what ? When I enter upon game, & the 1rst person/ pilot that shoots @ me I have the right to shoot back ? I don't need a bomb for that bud, just saying ? If its a bombing mission then just bomb, but don't shoot @ me ? Because then it becomes a shooting mission, @ least for me that is ? I mean U knowing that I am a fighter pilot & not a bomber, then why would u even raise u'r pistols toward me as to incite a riot... in the 5th degree ?

darraxx, I happen to think this is a great game & a fun 1. But I have yet to see such naïve-ness. In World War 1 if u can show or prove to me that a fighter pilot had to hold his bombs in a mission when engaged then I @ least could re-think this out ? Maybe ? but read the names of these planes then do u'r research from there. & please darraxx, what ever u do in life, don't forget the name of this game u'r playing ?


~DoGFighT~ by echoboom
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288082

  • darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4099
  • Thank you received: 10665
Bombing a tank is one thing .go for it I do .but to just drop your bombs in a game that has been going on where everyone is flying head on .and no one is dropping their bombs is and want to fight that way is a complete lack of respect the people in that game and the game itself.I get into any games that I choose not to fly in and don't .I do not look at every game as my own personal property.my ego does not get hurt if I lose a game .hell yes bomb a at no hanger or ship all you want .if it's a brand new game do what the hell you want .but please do just jump into a game and say OK I HERE NOW WE PLAY THIS WAY ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288083

  • D- CC RIDER
  • D- CC RIDER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Posts: 1624
  • Thank you received: 6436

111th| Heroicz wrote:

darraxx wrote: If I may say something here .(without it being cut into pices ).now I don't care how you play but what it all comes down to is respect for others and the GAME itself.now what pisses most people off is when a game goes on for an hour or more and they are all carrying bombs is that when a pilot joins in and just drops his bombs .now first off this pilot doesn't even take a second to see who is in the game or how that particular game is being played.all that has ever been asked is take a second and see what going on in that game .it was never to much to ask of anyone to do .what shows a lack of respect to others is when a game is going on in a certain way is when a pilot just comes in and says now we play my way .so if we all just show a little bit of respect to each other and for the game itself .I think Df would and could be a fantastic game .if it's a fresh game let it roll the way it rolls .but if it's been going on for a bit just let the guys in that game play the way that games going .I have jumped into games where's there are droppers never bitched once .why because the game was going before I got there.everyone is going to play different so with a little bit of work the game will work .



U speak as if dropping is not permitted ? If u see a tank crossing u'r line, u can drop on him to stop it. If u see ground troops shooting @ u, u can drop on them to stop them. If u see an enemy carrier, u can drop on it to stop it. If u see an enemy hanger, u can drop on it to stop it/ destroy. But now u say, if I see an enemy plane coming my way, I Have To All of A Sudden Hold My Bombs ? Why ? Didn't have to hold them any other time ? When i'm ready to Bomb I will ? Is that o.k. with u ? Do I have to bomb u'r hangers ? If u want me to bomb u'r hangers so bad, then why would u attempt to shoot @ me when doing so ? U must think I, Hero!cs, lke being shot @ ?

I tell u what ? When I enter upon game, & the 1rst person/ pilot that shoots @ me I have the right to shoot back ? I don't need a bomb for that bud, just saying ? If its a bombing mission then just bomb, but don't shoot @ me ? Because then it becomes a shooting mission, @ least for me that is ? I mean U knowing that I am a fighter pilot & not a bomber, then why would u even raise u'r pistols toward me as to incite a riot... in the 5th degree ?

darraxx, I happen to think this is a great game & a fun 1. But I have yet to see such naïve-ness. In World War 1 if u can show or prove to me that a fighter pilot had to hold his bombs in a mission when engaged then I @ least could re-think this out ? Maybe ? but read the names of these planes then do u'r research from there. & please darraxx, what ever u do in life, don't forget the name of this game u'r playing ?


~DoGFighT~ by echoboom

Hmmmm once again you seem able to copy from books but slightly illiterate when you read others post Hero . My brother was mearly refering to one who enters a game being played for an extended time by players who are enjoying a game of respect . Then some snot nosed disrespectful douch comes in to try and destroy a game that the players have been enjoying for rules that they have abbided by . Naive .....hmmm you seem to be someone very naive to think you make yourself respected or popular by your endless rants that try to cover your uncouth disrespectful attitude towards your fellow gamers . Hero hmmmm that name really suits . As I witnessed in one game you had against me you squeal and winge like a cry baby when something goes against your rules ....enjoy Hypocritics ......sorry Heroics .....how could I have got that wrong .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz, [*M]Comet, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288085

  • darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4099
  • Thank you received: 10665
Let me put this to you simple .I don't jump into a game and make everyone carry a bomb .so what gives you the right to jump into a game and tell someone they have to drop their bombs to counter you .or should we all carry so you can have the advantage of speed and turning so we can shoot you .can you understand that ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288096

  • S99
  • S99's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Posts: 195
  • Thank you received: 204

I SUGGEST!! KEEP CALM... AND PLAY FOR VICTORY!! KEEPING CALM IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN DROPPING OR NOT DROPPING
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288097

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

darraxx wrote: Let me put this to you simple .I don't jump into a game and make everyone carry a bomb .so what gives you the right to jump into a game and tell someone they have to drop their bombs to counter you .or should we all carry so you can have the advantage of speed and turning so we can shoot you .can you understand that ?



I understood u darraxx, never said a player must drop their bombs in order to counter me ? I actually drop to counter their Marksmen ship, & in a sea of reds my turn fighting becomes almost useless @ times ? If u so happen to catch me on WC, just two tap my name & view my stats.. or search pilot list. But if can't find me due to name change then just look me up by Squadron. I will be 1rst on the top.. The Moraf of my Wing: 111th Falco X Wing. After u take a glimpse look @ my stats.. then u tell me, am I hard to kil ? :whistle:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288101

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote:

darraxx wrote: If I may say something here .(without it being cut into pices ).now I don't care how you play but what it all comes down to is respect for others and the GAME itself.now what pisses most people off is when a game goes on for an hour or more and they are all carrying bombs is that when a pilot joins in and just drops his bombs .now first off this pilot doesn't even take a second to see who is in the game or how that particular game is being played.all that has ever been asked is take a second and see what going on in that game .it was never to much to ask of anyone to do .what shows a lack of respect to others is when a game is going on in a certain way is when a pilot just comes in and says now we play my way .so if we all just show a little bit of respect to each other and for the game itself .I think Df would and could be a fantastic game .if it's a fresh game let it roll the way it rolls .but if it's been going on for a bit just let the guys in that game play the way that games going .I have jumped into games where's there are droppers never bitched once .why because the game was going before I got there.everyone is going to play different so with a little bit of work the game will work .



U speak as if dropping is not permitted ? If u see a tank crossing u'r line, u can drop on him to stop it. If u see ground troops shooting @ u, u can drop on them to stop them. If u see an enemy carrier, u can drop on it to stop it. If u see an enemy hanger, u can drop on it to stop it/ destroy. But now u say, if I see an enemy plane coming my way, I Have To All of A Sudden Hold My Bombs ? Why ? Didn't have to hold them any other time ? When i'm ready to Bomb I will ? Is that o.k. with u ? Do I have to bomb u'r hangers ? If u want me to bomb u'r hangers so bad, then why would u attempt to shoot @ me when doing so ? U must think I, Hero!cs, lke being shot @ ?

I tell u what ? When I enter upon game, & the 1rst person/ pilot that shoots @ me I have the right to shoot back ? I don't need a bomb for that bud, just saying ? If its a bombing mission then just bomb, but don't shoot @ me ? Because then it becomes a shooting mission, @ least for me that is ? I mean U knowing that I am a fighter pilot & not a bomber, then why would u even raise u'r pistols toward me as to incite a riot... in the 5th degree ?

darraxx, I happen to think this is a great game & a fun 1. But I have yet to see such naïve-ness. In World War 1 if u can show or prove to me that a fighter pilot had to hold his bombs in a mission when engaged then I @ least could re-think this out ? Maybe ? but read the names of these planes then do u'r research from there. & please darraxx, what ever u do in life, don't forget the name of this game u'r playing ?


~DoGFighT~ by echoboom

Hmmmm once again you seem able to copy from books but slightly illiterate when you read others post Hero . My brother was mearly refering to one who enters a game being played for an extended time by players who are enjoying a game of respect . Then some snot nosed disrespectful douch comes in to try and destroy a game that the players have been enjoying for rules that they have abbided by . Naive .....hmmm you seem to be someone very naive to think you make yourself respected or popular by your endless rants that try to cover your uncouth disrespectful attitude towards your fellow gamers . Hero hmmmm that name really suits . As I witnessed in one game you had against me you squeal and winge like a cry baby when something goes against your rules ....enjoy Hypocritics ......sorry Heroics .....how could I have got that wrong .....



hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny, "CC" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288102

  • darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4099
  • Thank you received: 10665
Umm I don't really give a hoot about your stats .what I'm saying is stop and look at the game that you jump into .like you yourself have pointed out it's just a game .but it must be much more than that to you since you felt the need to post 40 something rules of war .hey take a closer look it not actually war it's a war game .I guess you have brains but no smarts .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288104

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

darraxx wrote: Umm I don't really give a hoot about your stats .what I'm saying is stop and look at the game that you jump into .like you yourself have pointed out it's just a game .but it must be much more than that to you since you felt the need to post 40 something rules of war .hey take a closer look it not actually war it's a war game .I guess you have brains but no smarts .



darraxx ! u were specifically told by S99 to Calm down ! He specifically just told u to keep calm !! Now either u didn't take time to read with S99 wrote, or u'r disregarding only to fulfill u'r need to disrespect ? Now which 1 is it !? :angry: :)
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288105

  • [*M]Comet
  • [*M]Comet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Take off eh!
  • Posts: 2596
  • Thank you received: 11939

111th| Heroicz wrote:

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote:

darraxx wrote: If I may say something here .(without it being cut into pices ).now I don't care how you play but what it all comes down to is respect for others and the GAME itself.now what pisses most people off is when a game goes on for an hour or more and they are all carrying bombs is that when a pilot joins in and just drops his bombs .now first off this pilot doesn't even take a second to see who is in the game or how that particular game is being played.all that has ever been asked is take a second and see what going on in that game .it was never to much to ask of anyone to do .what shows a lack of respect to others is when a game is going on in a certain way is when a pilot just comes in and says now we play my way .so if we all just show a little bit of respect to each other and for the game itself .I think Df would and could be a fantastic game .if it's a fresh game let it roll the way it rolls .but if it's been going on for a bit just let the guys in that game play the way that games going .I have jumped into games where's there are droppers never bitched once .why because the game was going before I got there.everyone is going to play different so with a little bit of work the game will work .



U speak as if dropping is not permitted ? If u see a tank crossing u'r line, u can drop on him to stop it. If u see ground troops shooting @ u, u can drop on them to stop them. If u see an enemy carrier, u can drop on it to stop it. If u see an enemy hanger, u can drop on it to stop it/ destroy. But now u say, if I see an enemy plane coming my way, I Have To All of A Sudden Hold My Bombs ? Why ? Didn't have to hold them any other time ? When i'm ready to Bomb I will ? Is that o.k. with u ? Do I have to bomb u'r hangers ? If u want me to bomb u'r hangers so bad, then why would u attempt to shoot @ me when doing so ? U must think I, Hero!cs, lke being shot @ ?

I tell u what ? When I enter upon game, & the 1rst person/ pilot that shoots @ me I have the right to shoot back ? I don't need a bomb for that bud, just saying ? If its a bombing mission then just bomb, but don't shoot @ me ? Because then it becomes a shooting mission, @ least for me that is ? I mean U knowing that I am a fighter pilot & not a bomber, then why would u even raise u'r pistols toward me as to incite a riot... in the 5th degree ?

darraxx, I happen to think this is a great game & a fun 1. But I have yet to see such naïve-ness. In World War 1 if u can show or prove to me that a fighter pilot had to hold his bombs in a mission when engaged then I @ least could re-think this out ? Maybe ? but read the names of these planes then do u'r research from there. & please darraxx, what ever u do in life, don't forget the name of this game u'r playing ?


~DoGFighT~ by echoboom

Hmmmm once again you seem able to copy from books but slightly illiterate when you read others post Hero . My brother was mearly refering to one who enters a game being played for an extended time by players who are enjoying a game of respect . Then some snot nosed disrespectful douch comes in to try and destroy a game that the players have been enjoying for rules that they have abbided by . Naive .....hmmm you seem to be someone very naive to think you make yourself respected or popular by your endless rants that try to cover your uncouth disrespectful attitude towards your fellow gamers . Hero hmmmm that name really suits . As I witnessed in one game you had against me you squeal and winge like a cry baby when something goes against your rules ....enjoy Hypocritics ......sorry Heroics .....how could I have got that wrong .....



hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny Comet.. or shall I say, " Comic " :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:


I never commented on this... You read as well as you write... Leave me out of this.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288106

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

[*M]Comet wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote:

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote:

darraxx wrote: If I may say something here .(without it being cut into pices ).now I don't care how you play but what it all comes down to is respect for others and the GAME itself.now what pisses most people off is when a game goes on for an hour or more and they are all carrying bombs is that when a pilot joins in and just drops his bombs .now first off this pilot doesn't even take a second to see who is in the game or how that particular game is being played.all that has ever been asked is take a second and see what going on in that game .it was never to much to ask of anyone to do .what shows a lack of respect to others is when a game is going on in a certain way is when a pilot just comes in and says now we play my way .so if we all just show a little bit of respect to each other and for the game itself .I think Df would and could be a fantastic game .if it's a fresh game let it roll the way it rolls .but if it's been going on for a bit just let the guys in that game play the way that games going .I have jumped into games where's there are droppers never bitched once .why because the game was going before I got there.everyone is going to play different so with a little bit of work the game will work .



U speak as if dropping is not permitted ? If u see a tank crossing u'r line, u can drop on him to stop it. If u see ground troops shooting @ u, u can drop on them to stop them. If u see an enemy carrier, u can drop on it to stop it. If u see an enemy hanger, u can drop on it to stop it/ destroy. But now u say, if I see an enemy plane coming my way, I Have To All of A Sudden Hold My Bombs ? Why ? Didn't have to hold them any other time ? When i'm ready to Bomb I will ? Is that o.k. with u ? Do I have to bomb u'r hangers ? If u want me to bomb u'r hangers so bad, then why would u attempt to shoot @ me when doing so ? U must think I, Hero!cs, lke being shot @ ?

I tell u what ? When I enter upon game, & the 1rst person/ pilot that shoots @ me I have the right to shoot back ? I don't need a bomb for that bud, just saying ? If its a bombing mission then just bomb, but don't shoot @ me ? Because then it becomes a shooting mission, @ least for me that is ? I mean U knowing that I am a fighter pilot & not a bomber, then why would u even raise u'r pistols toward me as to incite a riot... in the 5th degree ?

darraxx, I happen to think this is a great game & a fun 1. But I have yet to see such naïve-ness. In World War 1 if u can show or prove to me that a fighter pilot had to hold his bombs in a mission when engaged then I @ least could re-think this out ? Maybe ? but read the names of these planes then do u'r research from there. & please darraxx, what ever u do in life, don't forget the name of this game u'r playing ?


~DoGFighT~ by echoboom

Hmmmm once again you seem able to copy from books but slightly illiterate when you read others post Hero . My brother was mearly refering to one who enters a game being played for an extended time by players who are enjoying a game of respect . Then some snot nosed disrespectful douch comes in to try and destroy a game that the players have been enjoying for rules that they have abbided by . Naive .....hmmm you seem to be someone very naive to think you make yourself respected or popular by your endless rants that try to cover your uncouth disrespectful attitude towards your fellow gamers . Hero hmmmm that name really suits . As I witnessed in one game you had against me you squeal and winge like a cry baby when something goes against your rules ....enjoy Hypocritics ......sorry Heroics .....how could I have got that wrong .....



hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny Comet.. or shall I say, " Comic " :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:


I never commented on this... You read as well as you write... Leave me out of this.




Comet ! I owe u a big apology ! U are correct Sir ! I'm so used to seeing u comment on 1 of my topics for discussion That I Saw The [M] & a "C" & mistakenly took that for U !?? But I owe u an apology, it weren't u as u say, It were u'r Squadron mate there, " CC Rider ? Fatigue, [M]'s & C's don't make gud coffee ? Lol.. my bad, but yes YOU CC !! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288107

  • darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4099
  • Thank you received: 10665

111th| Heroicz wrote:

darraxx wrote: Umm I don't really give a hoot about your stats .what I'm saying is stop and look at the game that you jump into .like you yourself have pointed out it's just a game .but it must be much more than that to you since you felt the need to post 40 something rules of war .hey take a closer look it not actually war it's a war game .I guess you have brains but no smarts .



darraxx ! u were specifically told by S99 to Calm down ! He specifically just told u to keep calm !! Now either u didn't take time to read with S99 wrote, or u'r disregarding only to fulfill u'r need to disrespect ? Now which 1 is it !? :angry: :)


That's just funny stuff there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288110

  • S99
  • S99's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Posts: 195
  • Thank you received: 204

I actually meant it for everyone!! Everyone is fighting out here over a single topic!!
Just waiting for the bomber planes to come!! Hope they fix all the disputes
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288144

  • Gannet
  • Gannet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 814
  • Thank you received: 1141

You know, the ideal solution would be if we had a convention, and a set of codes, something like this.

1. First person in decides what rules they want to play by.
2. Everyone else when they enter types "Rules?"
3. First person (or others if he is busy) types a code, something like ND YS NOR which might mean No dropping, Yes sneaking, and No off the radaring.


Of course the disadvantage of this would be there would be no more arguing, and therefore the forum posts would decrease to 1/8 size and cool to about 4 degrees. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Gannet.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288148

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

Gannet wrote: You know, the ideal solution would be if we had a convention, and a set of codes, something like this.

1. First person in decides what rules they want to play by.
2. Everyone else when they enter types "Rules?"
3. First person (or others if he is busy) types a code, something like ND YS NOR which might mean No dropping, Yes sneaking, and No off the radaring.


Of course the disadvantage of this would be there would be no more arguing, and therefore the forum posts would decrease to 1/8 size and cool to about 4 degrees. ;)



I see u guy's point ! Mann u guys have all got some good points, not denying it/ that ! But now.. do u think, that would take away from the freedom of the flyer sort of speak ? I mean look @ it closely my friends, if war were to be so or this predictable then it would be more of a Sport ? Which if this were a Sport I would agree enough with u all to over flood ZUP with vi@ email ? But I just can't find it in me to overly settle with u all or completely give in.. for #1, this is not a Sport, nor is it Sport ? THIS.IS.SUPPOSED.TO.BE.WARR Gentlemen ? Answer me this & I will even pay more close attention to u'r answer ? SINCE WHEN HAVE THE NAVY SEALS KNOCKED ON THE ENEMIES DOOR & LET THEM KNOW THERE COMING ? :blink: NOT TO MENTION THERE STYLE OF ASSAULT OR DEFENCE THEY WOULD USE ? :huh:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288305

  • darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4099
  • Thank you received: 10665

111th| Heroicz wrote:

Gannet wrote: You know, the ideal solution would be if we had a convention, and a set of codes, something like this.

1. First person in decides what rules they want to play by.
2. Everyone else when they enter types "Rules?"
3. First person (or others if he is busy) types a code, something like ND YS NOR which might mean No dropping, Yes sneaking, and No off the radaring.


Of course the disadvantage of this would be there would be no more arguing, and therefore the forum posts would decrease to 1/8 size and cool to about 4 degrees. ;)



I see u guy's point ! Mann u guys have all got some good points, not denying it/ that ! But now.. do u think, that would take away from the freedom of the flyer sort of speak ? I mean look @ it closely my friends, if war were to be so or this predictable then it would be more of a Sport ? Which if this were a Sport I would agree enough with u all to over flood ZUP with vi@ email ? But I just can't find it in me to overly settle with u all or completely give in.. for #1, this is not a Sport, nor is it Sport ? THIS.IS.SUPPOSED.TO.BE.WARR Gentlemen ? Answer me this & I will even pay more close attention to u'r answer ? SINCE WHEN HAVE THE NAVY SEALS KNOCKED ON THE ENEMIES DOOR & LET THEM KNOW THERE COMING ? :blink: NOT TO MENTION THERE STYLE OF ASSAULT OR DEFENCE THEY WOULD USE ? :huh:


There is plenty of freedom in a head on fight .we just have different tactics.there are so many ways to win or lose a game .I don't care if I lose one here and there (no fur off my butt) .all I look for is a good game with good folks .as for my kdr just ask around how many noobs I've let shoot me so they get an idea on how to shoot .this was done for me and I will continue to do the same for others .we all play different but we all need t show some respect to each other .after all isn't dog fight one big family.when one is hurt do not we all stand by them .when one loses a loved one do we all not show support .are we not a family .
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Art of DF War.. 4 years 3 months ago #288356

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

darraxx wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote:

Gannet wrote: You know, the ideal solution would be if we had a convention, and a set of codes, something like this.

1. First person in decides what rules they want to play by.
2. Everyone else when they enter types "Rules?"
3. First person (or others if he is busy) types a code, something like ND YS NOR which might mean No dropping, Yes sneaking, and No off the radaring.


Of course the disadvantage of this would be there would be no more arguing, and therefore the forum posts would decrease to 1/8 size and cool to about 4 degrees. ;)



I see u guy's point ! Mann u guys have all got some good points, not denying it/ that ! But now.. do u think, that would take away from the freedom of the flyer sort of speak ? I mean look @ it closely my friends, if war were to be so or this predictable then it would be more of a Sport ? Which if this were a Sport I would agree enough with u all to over flood ZUP with vi@ email ? But I just can't find it in me to overly settle with u all or completely give in.. for #1, this is not a Sport, nor is it Sport ? THIS.IS.SUPPOSED.TO.BE.WARR Gentlemen ? Answer me this & I will even pay more close attention to u'r answer ? SINCE WHEN HAVE THE NAVY SEALS KNOCKED ON THE ENEMIES DOOR & LET THEM KNOW THERE COMING ? :blink: NOT TO MENTION THERE STYLE OF ASSAULT OR DEFENCE THEY WOULD USE ? :huh:


There is plenty of freedom in a head on fight .we just have different tactics.there are so many ways to win or lose a game .I don't care if I lose one here and there (no fur off my butt) .all I look for is a good game with good folks .as for my kdr just ask around how many noobs I've let shoot me so they get an idea on how to shoot .this was done for me and I will continue to do the same for others .we all play different but we all need t show some respect to each other .after all isn't dog fight one big family.when one is hurt do not we all stand by them .when one loses a loved one do we all not show support .are we not a family .



Yes Sir Mr darraxx, I agree with u totally 110%..
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: |111th| Von Pay|111th|Kevy
Time to create page: 2.063 seconds