×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC: What Song is your flight song?

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 3 weeks ago #297044

  • Weather[*M]an
  • Weather[*M]an's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Posts: 669
  • Thank you received: 2065

Weather[*M]an wrote: I won't post my songs as most are very dark, grungy country tunes with lots of language. I will list out the bands. Been jamming to Those Poor Bastards, Sons of Perdition, Muleskinner Jones, Creech Holler, Chris Knight, Strawfoot, The Pine Box Boys, Pinebox Serenade, Izzy Jones, The 357 String Band, Highlonesome, and a few others of that thread.

So it turns out this is a fluid situation for someone who loves a lot of different music. Lately I have been jamming Childish Gambino, Seryn, lots of different Americana, tons of other neo-folk, and some other stuff that no one here listens to cause I'm a gangsta hipster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

Last Edit: by Weather[*M]an.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297148

  • brogre69
  • brogre69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Likes to solve rubik's cubes
  • Posts: 122
  • Thank you received: 213
The best flight song for me is the "barbarian horde" by Hans Zimmer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297183

  • [*M] Stryker
  • [*M] Stryker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ted stryker
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 1001
I like to slip in rage against the machine when I fly.Helps me calm down and focus on killing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297237

  • Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Posts: 2851
  • Thank you received: 5608

Com on! AC/DC THUNDERSTRUCK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Acegirl.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297245

  • Ðélíríøú§
  • Ðélíríøú§'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Posts: 603
  • Thank you received: 1045
Seems there's quite alot of different tastes in music :woohoo:.

Comet your comment about Ace High by Iron Maiden I was having a drink with the band a while back and they were shocked that you chose that compared to Run to the Hills and Number of The Beast 2 of there more popular songs. Stevie Harris Said that had to be a Canadian who chose that so as it was a big hit in Canada for the Band. I've Known The Band For all my life on a personal level.

Queen Princes of The Universe another great song cant remember who said it but what a song.

Nice to see there's a mixture of music taste in this community. Every Genre is particularly covered some lists to music when playing some don't.

When I started this thread it was to find out the types of music the community listens to when flying lol. If there was a overall dominated Genre I was gonna make a table on the genres of music with there ranking. But its so mixed up it is so interesting that there's not a dominant genre of music.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297603

  • GoldenEagle
  • GoldenEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • war is another problem
  • Posts: 724
  • Thank you received: 432
Lose yourself by eminem
Beast mode on by machinima
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

SOTFL









The GOLDENEAGLE still remains

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297622

  • Weather[*M]an
  • Weather[*M]an's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Posts: 669
  • Thank you received: 2065
And now the calendar has turned and I find myself listening to a various mixture of black and southern metal combined with crust punk...ah c'est la vie. Btw Deli, how's Bruce doing lately after the surgery?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297631

  • [*M]Comet
  • [*M]Comet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Take off eh!
  • Posts: 2573
  • Thank you received: 11822

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote: Seems there's quite alot of different tastes in music :woohoo:.

Comet your comment about Ace High by Iron Maiden I was having a drink with the band a while back and they were shocked that you chose that compared to Run to the Hills and Number of The Beast 2 of there more popular songs. Stevie Harris Said that had to be a Canadian who chose that so as it was a big hit in Canada for the Band. I've Known The Band For all my life on a personal level.

Queen Princes of The Universe another great song cant remember who said it but what a song.

Nice to see there's a mixture of music taste in this community. Every Genre is particularly covered some lists to music when playing some don't.

When I started this thread it was to find out the types of music the community listens to when flying lol. If there was a overall dominated Genre I was gonna make a table on the genres of music with there ranking. But its so mixed up it is so interesting that there's not a dominant genre of music.


You know Iron Maiden Deli? Are you serious? They are absolutely one of my all time favorite bands! Actually Rime of the Ancient Mariner would probably be my favorite Maiden song, but there aren't too many I don't like.

I grew up on a diet of Iron Maiden... You tell them to get their butts to Canada again! I will attend and get grade 9 drunk!

DeliWolf for president for Gawds sake!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by [*M]Comet.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297655

  • Ðélíríøú§
  • Ðélíríøú§'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Posts: 603
  • Thank you received: 1045

[*M]Comet wrote:

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote: Seems there's quite alot of different tastes in music :woohoo:.

Comet your comment about Ace High by Iron Maiden I was having a drink with the band a while back and they were shocked that you chose that compared to Run to the Hills and Number of The Beast 2 of there more popular songs. Stevie Harris Said that had to be a Canadian who chose that so as it was a big hit in Canada for the Band. I've Known The Band For all my life on a personal level.

Queen Princes of The Universe another great song cant remember who said it but what a song.

Nice to see there's a mixture of music taste in this community. Every Genre is particularly covered some lists to music when playing some don't.

When I started this thread it was to find out the types of music the community listens to when flying lol. If there was a overall dominated Genre I was gonna make a table on the genres of music with there ranking. But its so mixed up it is so interesting that there's not a dominant genre of music.


You know Iron Maiden Deli? Are you serious? They are absolutely one of my all time favorite bands! Actually Rime of the Ancient Mariner would probably be my favorite Maiden song, but there aren't too many I don't like.

I grew up on a diet of Iron Maiden... You tell them to get their butts to Canada again! I will attend and get grade 9 drunk!

DeliWolf for president for Gawds sake!


Yes I do Indeed Comet I've Known them on a personal level for years my Dad used to play football(soccer) for Maidonions Steve Harris team I have got a few Eddy posters singed by the entire band tucked away safely for a rainy day. Weather Bruce is recovering well and the Band are in the UK visiting family for a few months while Bruce is Recovering. I know they are hoping to be touring by Feb/Mar with Toronto/Ontario and Calgary as potential gigs this is a band wish but not official just for your info Comet. I will try to get a pic of me and the band when I'm not busy or ill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297662

  • Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Posts: 2851
  • Thank you received: 5608

Oh my so a lot of Iron Maiden fans here in DF. Did a little bit of searching on the Band and Puerto Rico and looks like they have visited the island more than a few times. Hope they enjoy their visits to the island. looks like they are fans of plane related stuff, have you ask them to take a look at the game? LOL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297691

  • EgorDogg{WP}
  • EgorDogg{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 475

You know IRON MAIDEN????

You are practically famous, Deli!
Really, thats cool.
AAAAHHhooooowwwwww

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297728

  • [M]FOX#1
  • [M]FOX#1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Posts: 1412
  • Thank you received: 3804
Hope , by Tobu

Tobu - Hope [NCS Release]:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297842

  • Tasmanian Wolf
  • Tasmanian Wolf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • i'm on off, baby
  • Posts: 93
  • Thank you received: 81
Mine is Thunderstruck by AC/DC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297981

  • Jasta1
  • Jasta1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Posts: 516
  • Thank you received: 1214
Just Heavy Metal.
Metallica, Maiden,Dragonforce, and so on. ... \m/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297982

  • D- CC RIDER
  • D- CC RIDER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Posts: 1621
  • Thank you received: 6427
Boom Town Rats .....I Dont Like Mondays ......
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #297990

  • tKestrel
  • tKestrel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Posts: 247
  • Thank you received: 466
Heres mine :) it fits my Kestrel bird of pray sense of flying lol.
Take to the sky :D

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

https://ibb.co/e5EFBv

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #298024

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3116
  • Thank you received: 6875

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: Boom Town Rats .....I Dont Like Mondays ......


I really, really love that song. Not only that, but I get your dark humor sir! :lol:

You see, I am following the other thread as well. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER

Please Log in to join the conversation.









United We Prowl/Together We Howl

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #298157

  • D- CC RIDER
  • D- CC RIDER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Posts: 1621
  • Thank you received: 6427

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: Boom Town Rats .....I Dont Like Mondays ......


I really, really love that song. Not only that, but I get your dark humor sir! :lol:

You see, I am following the other thread as well. ;)

B) I am part of the Misfit dark side . You picked up on that very well Viper bro :) ......I love humour . Without it the world would not turn . Pity others wernt as sharp as sharp ax you Viper .. Just saying . :whistle:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #298162

  • MOA
  • MOA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Posts: 172
  • Thank you received: 140
Werewolves of sibiria

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 2 weeks ago #298173

  • Ðélíríøú§
  • Ðélíríøú§'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Posts: 603
  • Thank you received: 1045

EgorDogg{WP} wrote: You know IRON MAIDEN????

You are practically famous, Deli!
Really, thats cool.
AAAAHHhooooowwwwww


Awwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhllllllll Egor I sure do and my grandad who I lost this year one of his side of the family married to the Bee Gees so my family are quite musical talented got one of my cousins who moved to the States He Plays Drums for a band I don't know the name of the band lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder

What Song is your flight song? 3 years 5 days ago #299696

  • manospotato
  • manospotato's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 103
  • Thank you received: 45
My mom is friends with the drummer in Metallica

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 10 months ago #306797

  • StarsandBars
  • StarsandBars's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Posts: 140
  • Thank you received: 276
TOOL....Prison Sex
Van Halen...light up the Sky

|X]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 10 months ago #306812

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937

Mine is my daughter screaming at my son and my wife yelling.lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.


If you see me, remember I see you too!!

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 10 months ago #306813

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937

manospotato wrote: My mom is friends with the drummer in Metallica


Gee, thanks for making me feel old.lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.


If you see me, remember I see you too!!

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 10 months ago #306814

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937

Please Log in to join the conversation.


If you see me, remember I see you too!!

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 10 months ago #306818

  • StarsandBars
  • StarsandBars's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Posts: 140
  • Thank you received: 276
Ahhhhhhh Bullet that's a good one to fly to

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 9 months ago #310399

  • Lêgïøñz
  • Lêgïøñz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • jon
  • Posts: 381
  • Thank you received: 649
So what is my favourite flying song

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 9 months ago #310411

  • [Thugz] KappaSpam
  • [Thugz] KappaSpam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Joel. Skype. Now.
  • Posts: 61
  • Thank you received: 116
I don't tend to listen to much music while fighting. I have pretty stringent taste in general, but E-dubble is a guilty pleasure.e-dubble - Taking My Time (Freestyle Friday #40):

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You feel like you're going to have a bad time.

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 9 months ago #312253

  • navmed
  • navmed's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 288
  • Thank you received: 684
I don't know. I like the older Vietnam era stuff. Stuff guys listened to over there back in base,camp. I grew up in the 60/70s and love the older stuff. Sultans of Swing is a good song,but for fighting motivation give me the hard core head banger stuff from bands like poison, AC/ DC etc of the late seventies and eighties.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coug737

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What Song is your flight song? 2 years 9 months ago #315636

  • Condor-2
  • Condor-2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 10
  • Thank you received: 24
'Reach Out' by Cheap trick, my homies that I roadied for in the 80's during their tours.

Also any songs by Def Leppard,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coug737

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Digger {WP}Sid Dickless WPDireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds