Okay thanks. Going to read it now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Recruiting Office 7 years 6 months ago #344533

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

CptStanfield wrote: Okay thanks. Going to read it now.

If you play hard and fly often it should take a week or two to level up to 8. At which time you will be allowed and Invited to apply to our squadron thru the game page Squadron app. Once accepted you will be assinged a Alpa training officer that will guide you thru your probation period. I hope that this sounds like a exciting prospect to you? We recruit selectively :) Good Luck!

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

Recruiting Office 7 years 6 months ago #344605

• CptStanfield
  • Thank you received: 10
Don't worry I'll work my hardest into it. I'm very much excited :lol:

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

If you play hard and fly often it should take a week or two to level up to 8. At which time you will be allowed and Invited to apply to our squadron thru the game page Squadron app. Once accepted you will be assinged a Alpa training officer that will guide you thru your probation period. I hope that this sounds like a exciting prospect to you? We recruit selectively :) Good Luck!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Recruiting Office 7 years 6 months ago #344608

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

CptStanfield wrote: Don't worry I'll work my hardest into it. I'm very much excited :lol:

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

I hope to see you fly soon. And you should be excited. Your about to get drafted by Wolf Pack. The first thing you should do is learn how to howl. Each Wolf has a unique howl. This will Identify that you Fly with the backing of the Pack. You demand respect as well as give respect.

My war howl AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Recruiting Office 7 years 6 months ago #345092

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

CptStanfield wrote: Don't worry I'll work my hardest into it. I'm very much excited :lol:

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

So I am checking in on you find out how you are progressing, and if Wolf blood truly burns in those veins. Give the Pack a update Cpt.

Recruiting Office 7 years 6 months ago #345207

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I saw Capt Stanfield in Game last evening, He is currently wearing the JAF Squadron Tag. I did not receive a howl or a acknowledgement. As well there was not any gesture towards any other Wolf in world chat. I allso have not been messaged back regarding his current flying level.

There for, all recruitment offers have now been terminated.

We wish the Cpt all the best.

In the spirit of fair play and respect, :evil: I must notify you that you are now on the menu :evil:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}, Myrlin{WP***}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

Recruiting Office 7 years 2 months ago #355247

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

®Gamekeeper© wrote: was wondering if yall still recruiting and whats the requirements

We are. the requirements are on page one of the official Wolf Pack squadron thread. Go and take a peek and let us know if you are interested.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Recruiting Office 7 years 2 months ago #355273

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have played some games with Game. I will keep a eye out for you tonight. I will be happy to explain our recruiting procedure. As well I will scout your flying ability. A wolf howl really gets Vipers attention in a positive way. Somethingg like this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo.

Recruiting Office 7 years 2 months ago #355913

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

®Gamekeeper© wrote: was wondering if yall still recruiting and whats the requirements

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...l-wolf-pack-squadron here th elink to first page if u have trouble game !!!!hope to cya soon
dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...l-wolf-pack-squadron[img]http:/dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...l-wolf-pack-squadron[img size=dogfightpl]http://dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...l-wolf-pack-squadron[/img]/dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...l-wolf-pack-squadron[/img]
Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

Recruiting Office 7 years 2 months ago #355915

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

DireWolf{WP} wrote:

CptStanfield wrote: Okay thank you guys I'll work hard. Also I couldn't seem to find the rules and code of conduct on the sqaudron's thread

Hey Cpt,

If you got to our thread they are on the first page.

Copy/paste this link: dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...l-wolf-pack-squadron

DireWolf

ok so im rusty shoot me lol heres the link lol

Attachments:

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.207 seconds