Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #213917

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Digger. Digger, Digger .. Well you managed to bring me to tears with post .. You younger guys just wait, it's a little inside joke that our Lord plays on us ..sorta like ear hair but not as gross .. I "usta" be the tough prison lieutenant .. Now I can tear up at some darn dog foo fad on TV ..you moved us Digger ..

The wife is in prayer, the serious "knee" type that matter.. and I would bet that goes for most if not everyone in your Sqd..

The position of leadership is just a word if there's not respect with it .. You've earned that respect or the Sqd would not be the great place it is.. My military mind has you as "skipper" now.. I'm proud to be a member, we have one fine squadron, and one fine skipper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #213959

• whitetrashbear
  • Thank you received: 50
Dear Digger and family. I am not a religous man but please be assured that the thoughts of myself and my wife are with you all the time, my father is fighting a battle with a brain tumor at this time as well. I know how hard these times are.
You are a great squad leader and i am sure a wonderfull husband and father, the thoughts and prayers you have from your squad members is heartfelt and you have the respect of all us. My thanks to all brother and sister wolves for their thoughts to digger. I hope to meet my squad mates one day so i can say this in person. Its funny how things like a computer game can bring prople togeather.
All my thoughts and good wish's to you Digger

Eigill Wahlberg, alais Whitetrashbear.

All the way from Kumara, on the west coast of New Zealand...

HooooOOOoooooowwwwllllllll Gggggggrrrrr!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #213977

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
What an amazing group of people in Wolf Pack.

Cheers all and see you in the skies!

--Dire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214050

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Dire's right .. Quite a group we have here .. after I joined I spent a couple nights reading, not only the 10 pages of our thread, but both "gossip" and "cool threads" .. Bottom line is I felt i know you guys .. I have a small problem. the site is fighting me on sending Pm's.. I'm guessing this is user error, as I'm a tech zero .. Bottom line is heck with pm's, I'ts going on here..

I wanted to ask digger a couple of questions about what their dealing with, and on a lighter note talk to Squeak about bike stuff.. SO here's the deal, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and id sure like to hear from both Dire, and Squeak, and any of you guys who have any issues that might run from venting to prayer.. And on that lighter note your geezer pard pistol padre (Greg) is a life motorcyclest, and shooter.. If any of you get bored send me an email.

Digger, I know you have your hands full.. that's a "when you can" thing.. George, get your soft tail ridding, California living butt in gear and send me an email ..lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214076

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

Dittos to all you guys. This is an amazing group er ... excuse me ... "pack" of guys we have here.

Padre, we have a lot more in common than just our old age & Harleys. I'll get that email out to you soon.

Digger, I tried the PM thing also but I'm pretty sure that it didn't go through. I'll be a sending a prayer request to the prayer team at our church. We're fairly large and there are several dozen people who commit to pray every week

George/Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214350

• whitetrashbear
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey guys, how do you take screen shots?
bear

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214362

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Bear,

On the Ipad you push the on/off switch then quickly hit the home button. The image will show up in your photos. Not sure about other devices

Squeak
The following user(s) said Thank You: whitetrashbear, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214409

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Bear,

In Win 8, you hit Fn, Windows button and prtsc (print screen). The screen will dim just a bit and dump the file in pictures folder.

Hope this helps and see ya in the skies! Dire

I'll be on later tonight and hope to hunt the reds with the Pack...OOOOOoooooOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: whitetrashbear, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214493

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Ok wolf pack .. Get ready to have some wonderful news .. Just opened an email from brother Squeak asking if I had seen the PM that skipper had sent .. I hadn't, and loged on with a bit of nervousness .. Shame on me I should have had more faith in our Father, the news is prayer answered wonderful..

The short form of what brother Digger passed on is this .. His wife's tumor is responding to the treatment in Germany.. And not JUST responding, but more shrinkage in the week and a half in Germany than the eight months of treatment here.. Guys for the first time they have something really positive in their life instead of the terror since diagnosis.. Our Lord is good, and two wonderful people have been given a light at the end of the tunnel.. Their in the air (or should be) as I type this.. I think it's time for prayer..

Dear Lord .. You give us so much joy in our life, sometimes it comes with fear, and pain, and often we don't know your plans for us, and were left with even more grief .. Why do bad things happen to good people Lord .. There is so much we don't know, or understand.. But we take comfort in the fact that you do know.. The author of it all, your in control Father, and in your grace you've given us a miracle that could only come from you.. Our Friend and Skipper Mikes wife has responded to the treatment they had prayed for in Germany, and responded in such great form that they have some relief of the fear for the first time.. You have heard and answered our prayers, and we are so grateful.. Thank you Father, and please continue to heal this women.. In your name Amen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy. Reason: Misspelled word

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214502

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Awesome news! Thanks for sharing Padre. Digger, very happy for you and the family!

Dire

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214505

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Amen Padre. Thank you Lord for your grace, mercy and loving kindness.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Squeak.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214518

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
tears of joy for u brother digger u have been on my heart heavy lately since we flu together 3 day in a row lol I still get on early to see if I can find ya lol ...padre me to just got out of a good game with brother wolvs squeak n dire they told me to check forum an my heart sunk ,,,,shame on me ...or lord is great brothers an he knows what we need even when we think we do at the time he is always with us ...bless u an ur fam brother digger an thank u lord 4 the good news amen!!!!!!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214519

• =TBH=|Jeromy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tanking reds down since.........TODAY!!!
  • Thank you received: 215
Wow I don't even know who this person is but I hope u feel better and amen all I'm happy that's one less death this person was saved by prayer this shows prayer really works u just gotta keep at it :) sorry if u guys feel I intruded on ur thread I just saw kWhs post and got curious on what it was about and I will help in the prayer :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colonel Bleep, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214520

• =TBH=|Jeromy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tanking reds down since.........TODAY!!!
  • Thank you received: 215
Ok than I got more curious lol I'll stop after this comment well whip showed me this really cool app called voxer its a walkie talkie app and its really great trust me try it out and have the whole squad on u guys can communicate with ur voices it makes thing alot easier u just got to send each other ur usernames but I'm sure u guys will figure it out its pretty simple and sorry for intruding again this is Jeromy out umm sorry the app name got auto corrected so the name is voxer not boxer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, {BLK}{WOLF}

Last edit: by =TBH=|Jeromy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214575

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Best news I have heard in quite some time. Thanks for sharing Padre. Digger, Mrs. Viper and I are very encouraged by this news. Through thick and thin, always with ya, Skipper!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #214849

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
HELLO BROTHERS JUST A QUICK MEASAGE SIRS I ASKED 2 PILOTS TO JOIN US WOLFMAN AND JESTER I RECAMEND THEM PLEASE SIRS ;)....TY ...KEVINWAYNE

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215110

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Thanks for inviting them Kev, it'll be nice to not be the newest member of the Sqd..lol

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215158

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
proud to do it padre lol just trin to save as many as I can brother from the dark in to the light of the wolf pack ....oooowwwwwhhhhhhh

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215365

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hello brothers an sisters ...just a lil tid bit to share with yall .....my son was messin with a book of my mothers ...lol he does that all the time into everything ...no lol ....but he was playin with a book and about to destroy it when I cought him an that when I say the title its called soul survivor ....an its about the reincarnation of a world war 2 fighter pilot so far good read anyone ever heard of it ??????........hope to see all yall in the wild blue very soon .....your brother wolf kevinwayne

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215378

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
First time I've heard of the book Kev.. For anyone looking for "definitive, spot on aviation books" I'd highly recommend any by Richard Bach .. Cover bio shows him in a stagger wing beach ..

Kevin's "from the dark into the light" is a stand alone words to live by..

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215382

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hello all ...padre so glad we have u my brother ...cause it might sound funny or off or just plane crazy but I honesty need u guys yall r truly my friends even thou we have not nor may every meet face to face I am blessed to have my pack brothers ..might just be a game we share together but the bond ive made with u guys has in a lot of ways brought me from the dark back into gods light 4 real and it makes me proud we can pray together as a hole 4 one another and just laught cry lean on eachother for what ever is going on in our lifes at the time : } I was made 4 wolf pack an the good lord led me here to keep me strong I belive that with all my heart brothers ....its funney how when u say never god will step in and show u why u shouldn't do that lol my brother my oldest son an all nephews used to play worlds of war craft non stop an 4 years I told them ..yall r crazy to spend real money an so much time in that game lol...so now im still tryin to pull my size 13 foot out of my mouth lol cause I understand how they felt now and how they felt so strongly about the game cause im hooked to df cause of all my brothers an friends in the game ...we are all brothers before god so if we all never shake hands in person always know ty guys for being here 4 me and ill always try very hard to return the blessin and ill shine the light of the wolf pack to any one who needs it cause its my light now an just hope to help as many folks out there that I can to find the peace of mind an soul I have here with u guys ...not just a game to be in wp its the real thing lol ill stop there brothers n sisters just wanted to share a lil bit of myself with my wolf family .....ty again for peace and light u all so warmly gave to me in my time here ...sencearly ... kevinwayne

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215384

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OH AN IF ANYONE WANT A REALY GREAT RELIGIOUS BOOK TO READ THAT IS MY ALLTIME FAV BOOK ...ITS CALLED .....THE SHACK......PLZ TRY IT IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES AN HEART FOR EVER LOLO .......OK...ILL STOP 4 REAL THIS TIME LOL THANKS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215487

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
A couple of things to address if I might ..

First off To Digger .. Skipper can you give us an update on Mindy's condition.. Is the treatment continuing to work as well as we pray it is? You have all our sincere prayers, and an idea .. Maybe we could have a "Mindy's"' flight one day of the week .. I'm just throwing this out there, but a way for all of us to come together .. Meet up in Sqd chat, then go fly a couple games dedicated to her.. Thoughts ?

Kevin.. God love you brother, you touch all of us with that big heart of yours.. I understand your thoughts about understanding others addiction to game playing, but I think your critisim was well intended because of the D and D thing.. Let me quote you here .. Going from the dark to the light.. We have that positive light right here.. And yours is burning bright white my friend.. With you on "the shack" it should be required reading for all ..

I know by experiance that we've become one of those squadrons that others respect.. I think as long as were always aware of that big wolf pack over our names and fly every game to win, and in an honorable way we might soon be "the" Sqd.. I know I'm positive we have something special going on here!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215488

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

We have had a few games lately with as many as 4 WP members flying, together or opposing, and they have been great! It has been very special and definitely fun for us to meet up in squad chat then flood a server with our signature wolf howls.....

That kind of game play has taken this to a whole new level for me. Just so you guys know I am working nights now so on nights I work there is little time to fly, but nights I am home (EST) look for me in squad chat and somewhere between Artios and Mess.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215506

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Hey KW,

Thanks for sharing, its great to be a part of this squad even if, as you say, we may never meet but you never now. I have read The Shack, it's a great book that brought to tears. A retired corrections Lt. (not our Padre) turned me on to another great book called "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. If you have the time its another good read.

See you in the skies

Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215507

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Yeah, that was a lot of fun Viper.

I'm in the Pacific time zone & can fly mostly on weekends & sometimes M-F during the evening but I'll be keeping my eyes open for you and the other WP members

Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215571

• {WP} 2 DOGS
  • Thank you received: 2
I GUESS THAT I AM AN OFFICIAL WOLF PACKER? HAVENT BEEN INVITED PER SAY OR WELCOMED, SO I THINK I WILL SAY HI! I LIVE IN IDAHO AND AM A NATIONAL GUARD RECRUITER BY TRADE. 24 YEARS SERVING OUR COUNTRY. I LIKE THIS GAME AT TIMES BUT MY TRUE LOVE IS TOURNAMENT BASS FISHING. YES... IN IDAHO WE HAVE BASS... :ohmy:

I HAVE READ A FEW POSTS AND THINK THAT I WILL FIT RIGHT IN.. I WOULD LIKE SOME POINTERS FLYING BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT MY KILL/ DEATH RATION IT IS ABOUT 1 FOR 1. I USE A LAPTOP WITH A TOUCHSCREEN BUT HATE THE TOUCHSCREEN. I LIKED THE OLD WAY WHEN YOU COULD USE ARROW KEYS TO MOVE TANK AND PARA DUDE. TALK TO YALL SOON...
2 DOGS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215584

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
welcome 2 dogs glad 2 have u brother ......lolsqueak I read the shack when I was doing 60 days in co jail lol love that book ...used to get behind on child support every winter when hous painting slowed down lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: {WP} 2 DOGS

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215652

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

WELCOME 2 DOGS!!! I was the one who accepted your request and I thought I sent a welcome on the forum. If I forgot I sincerely apologize. We are excited to have you aboard.

Thank you for your service!

Regarding flying tips for a touch screen I am sorry I cannot help you there too much other than provide some aerial maneuvers you can perform in order to be more effective. Personally I love the arrow keys and have pretty good success with it.

Looking forward to seeing you in the skies!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #215676

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Hey there two dogs.. Great having you with us.. As you can tell were a close knit group, and a read through of the past couple pages will explain a lot of that.. A ones for one kill / fall rattle is outstanding .. I doubt that I'll ever achieve that , as it seems when I get in hot pursuit, ..uhh I get a tad amped up and catch a wingtip on something solid .. lol ..like ground for example .. And of course crashes count the same as being shot down.. At any rate your doing great!

Welcome to Wolf Pack .. Our little corner of the sky, where we hold onto values like friendship, honor, and the love of killing reds..

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.150 seconds