• Thank you received: 3775
thank you Jessica I got more on the way love
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378199

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Gannet wrote: "I think its also because summer it’s over and most people must go back to school and work. So, I think the overthrow the governor parties are over for now. I will be going back to class at University this week; so, I am in STUDY MODE."

I thought you had passed all your exams and were looking for a job?

. .
Salute Mr. Gannet!
I did finish all my classes; but I am not done yet. This semester will be doing my internship at a school near the University but still must report to my professor. Was going to take an additional class as elective but I got cancel. I think it was best that I got canceled because preparing the plans for class is time consuming. Let’s see how it goes.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378200

• Pegoud
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1979

Alex Galt wrote: Ocean

Très belle photo !!!
J'imagine bien ce roman avoir lieu là-bas... C'est l'histoire d'une fille qui vit entre l'océan et la forêt en Californie. Pas pour les âmes sensibles , attention !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378203

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I can imagine Ace laying on this sail boat posing a Picture of mine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378207

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378208

• mike53
  • Thank you received: 18
So what is you major and what are you planning to do? Just interested. I tend to be focused on what people do in my profession and life. LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Alex Galt

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378212

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
well I trying to start a business in photography not going so well but at least I'm trying Mike

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378214

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378220

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
took this at the air show this plane has no electrical system to start it up You had to spin the prop manually

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378223

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
When my phone was blowing up

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378238

• Acegirl
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378239

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Jessica what's wrong sweetie ?

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378240

• Acegirl
. .
Hurricane Dorian will go over the island tomorrow, they say I could be a Cat 1 or a strong tropical storm. The winds should not be as strong as the last hurricanes but will see… power in the island goes out with only a fart; so, this will be interesting. Lots of rain and 50 mph winds expected. No worries we are safe and God willing we will again overcome this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378241

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have watching the news lately Jessica I'm trying not let get me upset so this is news to me we all you to be safe I will watch over the squad while your gone

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378245

• Acegirl
Thank God the storm is gone, and nothing happened. Dorine stayed over water and it was just all a big scared; or maybe Donald Trump Nuke her …. we were worried he might nuke the island instead.:lol:

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378246

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
if Donald Trump nuked the island I would drop every thing and hopped a plane went to his office and demand a GREAT explanation on why he kill the island ;)

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378247

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378248

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
I am glad the storm missed you but very disappointed that you do not put the blame for misappropriated resources (BILLIONS) on your own local politicians... the swamp is deep and wide... sounds like you have been fooled by the creatures... too bad, so sad... I hope you will someday see the truth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378249

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034

Acegirl wrote:

maybe Donald Trump Nuke:

Fake news... wake UP!! Damn, I am so disappointed in you for falling for the Main stream propaganda...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by nebular.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378250

• Acegirl
Thank you Nebular for your thoughts; we are all ok and to God is the glory that we were spare.

Oh, noooo!!! don’t get me wrong “I DISLIKE POLITICIANS IN GENERAL” and I do blame the politicians in the island for the way they have dump on the island and the people. Misuse of the land recourses and the federal funds. It’s disgraceful and shameful the way that for decades they have stole the money that was meant to go to the education and the wellbeing of the people. Who does that kind of thing? Politicians and big greedy corporate men that only look for desire and money. They STOLE from the children!!!! Local federal authorities caught them arrested them and they paid their bail money (with the billions they stole) and are at home paying those layers with that same money to try and go free.
We are very clear on who are those that have stolen and misused the federal and local funds of the island to the point of bankruptcy; it’s the politicians. They see themselves as little KINGS and that is just not right; well this last summer we got fed up and we kick the governor OUT. We know very well who is to blame and we took care of one. Yeah it was summer we got hot and we had a party doing it, but now other politicians know that the people are not SILENT anymore. Democracy is important, and we should live with what the majority elected until the next election cycle…. but RESPECT is also important. We can’t wait and sit around watching a politician ruin, steal and flush down the toilet what little we have left.

I am an American citizen, but I am in a disadvantage… WE CAN’T VOTE for the president of the United States. Yes, he is our president, but we do not enjoy the same democracy as you have. Why is that? Because of politics. So, we see ourselves as second-class America citizens. If you come here to the island you lose your right to vote for the president and If I jump on a plane and move to Florida puff! I can vote why is that? because I am an American citizen in the states but a second-class American citizen in the territory. But politicians must fix that; because the people have voted for it a lot of times and the majority have opted for statehood for the island. We treasure our American citizenship we fought in all the wars defending the American flag and the American way of living. (freedom)

I try to listen and look for the positives in people even if they reflect negativity and yes we are grateful for the help the president has provided to the island when in time of need; and I do get a joke here and there “like asking to trade Puerto Rico for Greenland”. But to say that we should show more gratitude to the FEMA workers; that was unfortunate. I believe he never saw the faces of joy, people crying hugging and thanking the first responders, law enforcement, military, electrical company workers, FEMA and everyone that came to aid us in one of our history’s worst moments. Almost 3 thousand people lost their lives and that Governor we just kick out said it was like 20 or less persons. People cook meals for the US electrical companies that work relentless hand in hand with our local companies. New Jersey cops and many others from the states came here to help us out; we will be forever grateful to each one of them.

The mayor of San Juan is another bad politician that want to become governor of the island. That would be a disaster because she has shown her incapacity to run the city what will she do for the hole island. She is just another politician that likes to be in the spotlight to travel and be on TV but doesn’t care for her constituents. Trump is right in calling her out because all she does is play for the media and TV. (takes one to know one) But do not get fool buy politicians DO NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THEM BLINDLY; they only serve themselves. Can’t really say or do much about our president or any of them because like I told you I do not count. So, I can look, listen, talk and practice my rights to free speech and maybe protest. I can understand his mind set on some of the things he is trying to do for the country but disagree on the way he is doing things. When something is right you give it credit but when something is wrong you must call it out so that I stops or get corrected.

The nuke thing was just a joke I know it is not true… I know it’s part of the ridiculousness world of the media news. So please only see it as such. Just a joke don’t take politics and politicians so seriously. We should put friendships and family first. I’m sorry to have disappointed you but was meant as a joke; I try to take life as light as I can. Politics are not for me; I preferred to make friends like you and have a good laugh at those politicians over some cheerful music at the beach with a nice BBQ and a cold COCA-COLA. So, hoping I’m still your friend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378255

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Photo's from Mike's Beach House Party
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378257

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Test

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378258

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Where is my pic? :-(

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378259

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Magnus upload your pic's a hosting site first here is the one that me and Jessica use if you anymore help let me or Jessica know bro imgur.com/upload
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Magnus Canneb

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378260

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
go to drop down and go to get share links

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378261

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
click on bbcode(forum)

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378262

• Pegoud

Acegirl wrote: Thank you Nebular for your thoughts; we are all ok and to God is the glory that we were spare.

Oh, noooo!!! don’t get me wrong “I DISLIKE POLITICIANS IN GENERAL” and I do blame the politicians in the island for the way they have dump on the island and the people. Misuse of the land recourses and the federal funds. It’s disgraceful and shameful the way that for decades they have stole the money that was meant to go to the education and the wellbeing of the people. Who does that kind of thing? Politicians and big greedy corporate men that only look for desire and money. They STOLE from the children!!!! Local federal authorities caught them arrested them and they paid their bail money (with the billions they stole) and are at home paying those layers with that same money to try and go free.
We are very clear on who are those that have stolen and misused the federal and local funds of the island to the point of bankruptcy; it’s the politicians. They see themselves as little KINGS and that is just not right; well this last summer we got fed up and we kick the governor OUT. We know very well who is to blame and we took care of one. Yeah it was summer we got hot and we had a party doing it, but now other politicians know that the people are not SILENT anymore. Democracy is important, and we should live with what the majority elected until the next election cycle…. but RESPECT is also important. We can’t wait and sit around watching a politician ruin, steal and flush down the toilet what little we have left.

I am an American citizen, but I am in a disadvantage… WE CAN’T VOTE for the president of the United States. Yes, he is our president, but we do not enjoy the same democracy as you have. Why is that? Because of politics. So, we see ourselves as second-class America citizens. If you come here to the island you lose your right to vote for the president and If I jump on a plane and move to Florida puff! I can vote why is that? because I am an American citizen in the states but a second-class American citizen in the territory. But politicians must fix that; because the people have voted for it a lot of times and the majority have opted for statehood for the island. We treasure our American citizenship we fought in all the wars defending the American flag and the American way of living. (freedom)

I try to listen and look for the positives in people even if they reflect negativity and yes we are grateful for the help the president has provided to the island when in time of need; and I do get a joke here and there “like asking to trade Puerto Rico for Greenland”. But to say that we should show more gratitude to the FEMA workers; that was unfortunate. I believe he never saw the faces of joy, people crying hugging and thanking the first responders, law enforcement, military, electrical company workers, FEMA and everyone that came to aid us in one of our history’s worst moments. Almost 3 thousand people lost their lives and that Governor we just kick out said it was like 20 or less persons. People cook meals for the US electrical companies that work relentless hand in hand with our local companies. New Jersey cops and many others from the states came here to help us out; we will be forever grateful to each one of them.

The mayor of San Juan is another bad politician that want to become governor of the island. That would be a disaster because she has shown her incapacity to run the city what will she do for the hole island. She is just another politician that likes to be in the spotlight to travel and be on TV but doesn’t care for her constituents. Trump is right in calling her out because all she does is play for the media and TV. (takes one to know one) But do not get fool buy politicians DO NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THEM BLINDLY; they only serve themselves. Can’t really say or do much about our president or any of them because like I told you I do not count. So, I can look, listen, talk and practice my rights to free speech and maybe protest. I can understand his mind set on some of the things he is trying to do for the country but disagree on the way he is doing things. When something is right you give it credit but when something is wrong you must call it out so that I stops or get corrected.

The nuke thing was just a joke I know it is not true… I know it’s part of the ridiculousness world of the media news. So please only see it as such. Just a joke don’t take politics and politicians so seriously. We should put friendships and family first. I’m sorry to have disappointed you but was meant as a joke; I try to take life as light as I can. Politics are not for me; I preferred to make friends like you and have a good laugh at those politicians over some cheerful music at the beach with a nice BBQ and a cold COCA-COLA. So, hoping I’m still your friend!

Magnifique texte de AG !
Bravo !
Il est anormal que Porto Rico reste une nation discriminée et le président Trump ne veut rien changer à cela !
La liberté passe par les droits des citoyens : le vote et la libre circulation en sont.
AG vous êtes un modèle de noblesse pour votre patrie.
Je suis heureux de faire partie de votre escadron.
J'aime le débat des idées et je remercie aussi Nebular qui exprime sa pensée.
Vive la Liberté !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 4 years 7 months ago #378263

• Pegoud

Alex Galt wrote:

Photo's from Mike's Beach House Party

Adorable ! J'aurais aimé y être !

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud