Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Devils Dragons 9 years 6 months ago #220719

• Kamikaze King
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400

Jasonmc wrote: What's wrong with having a beard?

Nothing, as long as you are a bloke! ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 6 months ago #220773

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Jasonmc wrote: I don't know what's worse the glitches in the game or the other jackass players? I just had a game with an invisible player. He refused to leave saying it's wasnt his fault he was invisible. It didn't help he had a team mate telling him to not to leave keep bombing. Then the invisible player called me a nazi. Someone remind me why I Play this game?

yeah man those guys are the worst...in all fairness I don't know what they should do ...I think so long as they are playing on their closest server I think maybe they should just not finish off games exploiting the flaw. I had one guy laughing and gloating about it
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Devils Dragons 9 years 6 months ago #222128

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well as a player from way back when, I find the game has seemed to have lost an essence of what it was. The best part for me was seeing everyone like Raptor, Foust, BTJ, Black Flag, Bware, Tbuilt, TR, Whose, Davy, Belsaj, YEMX, Yakuza, EAS, Jacob10000, Kestral, Swop, heck even wig since we got along then (I feel bad I've left out so many) but the point is the reason I think most of us played was to see each other and chat and have fun. The game was kind of more of a catalyst for our fun or like an excuse to all hang out and come here. Recently the game is poisoned with all kinds of trolls or puppets or whatever you want to call them but they are players here to disrupt the game and reduce it to the pile of garabage the rest of the online world seems to be but I feel it will destroy the best gaming experience many of us have ever had.

The game isn't really that captivating...like it's fun for sure but there are better games with less bugs and less lag and more players, but what this game has is a community of people who actually care. Most, when challenged, will play off its only a game, and part of it is only a game, but the relationships built here are real, and the people genuinely care about one another. Take the recent Michael Kane/ Trickster scam, it sucks because we are a community vulnerable to crap like this becasue we do get involved and do care. I remember someone had a device break and I don't remember who it was but within I thought the same day or some short amount of time everyone had chipped in (or Paul just paid it all in the end) and they were back up and running in no time. I saw the same for a players wife who wanted one for their school, in no time the community had put what was needed to be done done and it was accomplished.

The game is worth more than you may know and I urge players to stick together and stick up for the game and don't allow these players to ruin it. I seem to be a major troll fighter but I need support or others willing to do the same and we need the mods in place to boot themif they continue. World chat is a cesspool like never before and it's forcing the good players form the game. We don't have much time left I fear and let's get back what made it worth all the time we wasted here. If the trolls want to play they will have to play like normal players just like it used to be. If someone swapped sides to make a larger advantage they would soon find their team leave and the reds teach them why you don't do that. What happened to that type of justice? I hope some of you agree and would love to hear what everyone thinks about this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, Dr CurtisShoe

Last edit: by Whiplash.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222154

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
Your right whip. The game used to be about haveing fun. You could get get in a game have a nice chat with someone have a laugh or two shot some guys blow some stuff up and generally have a good old time. Now all people want to do is grab as many points as they can. Pad their stats as much as posible (even if it means acting like a jackamo). I cant remember the last time I had a good game. One that really enjoyed. Not to hard to see why I play less and less.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222191

• jonah123
  • Thank you received: 1
wow, super presentation.
Very awesome B-).
[img]i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/mslu62/jonah2_zpsuuv33u1j.gif[/img]

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222235

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jasonmc wrote: Your right whip. The game used to be about haveing fun. You could get get in a game have a nice chat with someone have a laugh or two shot some guys blow some stuff up and generally have a good old time. Now all people want to do is grab as many points as they can. Pad their stats as much as posible (even if it means acting like a jackamo). I cant remember the last time I had a good game. One that really enjoyed. Not to hard to see why I play less and less.

Well let's change that at least for oursleves...Lets bring back Dragon Fight Night and instead we will fly with us since that always was fun and lets see how that goes....you in?

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222237

• Dr CurtisShoe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Hello Dragons! Just thought i'd pop in to see Whips words of wisdom, and I am GLAD i did! Well said Whip! Ya know, ive only been around here since around March, but sheesh, have things changed in that amount of time. True whip, it was nice to just hang out and talk with good people if you didnt want to fly. Those days are few and far between......
Hes right folks! We need to band together, and get DF back to what it was.......before its too late.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222336

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dr CurtisShoe wrote: Hello Dragons! Just thought i'd pop in to see Whips words of wisdom, and I am GLAD i did! Well said Whip! Ya know, ive only been around here since around March, but sheesh, have things changed in that amount of time. True whip, it was nice to just hang out and talk with good people if you didnt want to fly. Those days are few and far between......
Hes right folks! We need to band together, and get DF back to what it was.......before its too late.

Always good to see you Doc, want to join us for our Fight Night? No battle just fun flying.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222349

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511

Whiplash wrote:

Jasonmc wrote: Your right whip. The game used to be about haveing fun. You could get get in a game have a nice chat with someone have a laugh or two shot some guys blow some stuff up and generally have a good old time. Now all people want to do is grab as many points as they can. Pad their stats as much as posible (even if it means acting like a jackamo). I cant remember the last time I had a good game. One that really enjoyed. Not to hard to see why I play less and less.

Well let's change that at least for oursleves...Lets bring back Dragon Fight Night and instead we will fly with us since that always was fun and lets see how that goes....you in?

I'm in! Sounds like it will be all the fun, none of the server stress!

Happy Friday Dragons!

Two months from today is Christmas Eve...I will have my wish list ready and posted soon.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #222913

• DevilDog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 185
I'm back from my trip to Germany and had a change of heart, all that's been on my mind when playing for a few minutes. I'm moving back to gunners inc, DD is too slow paced for me. My best wishes
See you guys in the skies
-Devildog out

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #223527

• Cat of doom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cat of doom
  • Thank you received: 864
Sorry guys I haven't been on for a while but I think I'm done its just squads aren't my thing I hope there aren't any hard feelings but I think it's for the best I'm sorry guys.
Don't move I'm trying to shoot you

Last edit: by Cat of doom.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #223528

• =TBH=|Jeromy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tanking reds down since.........TODAY!!!
  • Thank you received: 215

Whiplash wrote: Well as a player from way back when, I find the game has seemed to have lost an essence of what it was. The best part for me was seeing everyone like Raptor, Foust, BTJ, Black Flag, Bware, Tbuilt, TR, Whose, Davy, Belsaj, YEMX, Yakuza, EAS, Jacob10000, Kestral, Swop, heck even wig since we got along then (I feel bad I've left out so many) but the point is the reason I think most of us played was to see each other and chat and have fun. The game was kind of more of a catalyst for our fun or like an excuse to all hang out and come here. Recently the game is poisoned with all kinds of trolls or puppets or whatever you want to call them but they are players here to disrupt the game and reduce it to the pile of garabage the rest of the online world seems to be but I feel it will destroy the best gaming experience many of us have ever had.

The game isn't really that captivating...like it's fun for sure but there are better games with less bugs and less lag and more players, but what this game has is a community of people who actually care. Most, when challenged, will play off its only a game, and part of it is only a game, but the relationships built here are real, and the people genuinely care about one another. Take the recent Michael Kane/ Trickster scam, it sucks because we are a community vulnerable to crap like this becasue we do get involved and do care. I remember someone had a device break and I don't remember who it was but within I thought the same day or some short amount of time everyone had chipped in (or Paul just paid it all in the end) and they were back up and running in no time. I saw the same for a players wife who wanted one for their school, in no time the community had put what was needed to be done done and it was accomplished.

The game is worth more than you may know and I urge players to stick together and stick up for the game and don't allow these players to ruin it. I seem to be a major troll fighter but I need support or others willing to do the same and we need the mods in place to boot themif they continue. World chat is a cesspool like never before and it's forcing the good players form the game. We don't have much time left I fear and let's get back what made it worth all the time we wasted here. If the trolls want to play they will have to play like normal players just like it used to be. If someone swapped sides to make a larger advantage they would soon find their team leave and the reds teach them why you don't do that. What happened to that type of justice? I hope some of you agree and would love to hear what everyone thinks about this.

very well said whip and everyone I am making a new leaf ( I know its a little early ) and the new leaf is that I am no longer going to swear no matter what (it'll be hard I can tell u all that much but I love dogfight and have recently been trying less active because I always seem to find some noob like Ebola and much more swearing at me an making fun of people I care about so this game does need cleaning and for now on I'm leaving a game when a troll comes in

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224088

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
So I spawned into a game to find reds all over the allied base dropping and spawn killing JASONmc. We had two hangers left while the reds had 7or 8 of theirs. Mind you Jason was outnumbered 4or5-1 when I came in. The game ended and we had our two hangers still. Here's he stats. Awesome game Jase, my how the tables turned. Glad I came in and could be of service to ya.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224089

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: So I spawned into a game to find reds all over the allied base dropping and spawn killing JASONmc. We had two hangers left while the reds had 7or 8 of theirs. Mind you Jason was outnumbered 4or5-1 when I came in. The game ended and we had our two hangers still. Here's he stats. Awesome game Jase, my how the tables turned. Glad I came in and could be of service to ya.

Thanks for the help . Without you I don't think I wod have ever got off the ground. Hope to fly with you again soon.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224108

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jason's deadly...I think he let me win the compitiion we had way back when the loons and DD battled...if it were ow I'm quite sure he's kick my butt

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224111

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hate to tell you this whip but I kinda keep track (if only in my own mind) of who is the best in our squad.

1. Big C (when he plays)
2. Whip
3. Jaz
4. Lowdan
5. Dino
6. Joker
7. Me (I think)
8 Doom (exept when she's on then she's up the list a ways)
9. Redwolf

I don't remember flying against anyone else, but that's how I see things in my mind.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224221

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Man I haven't seen C in forever I would put it at:

BigC
Whip / Jason
Crazed Dragon (If he comes back)
Dino
Joker
Jaz
Lowdan
Doom
Redwolf

But really depending on the game that whole list can be swapped around since all are so very close I think I am only a head by a small margin and I think mostly due to perseverance than skill.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224239

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oh I forgot about crazed :p

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #224598

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

A few small changes to the logo...never happy with the way the chrome came together in the middle of each letter. Added a bit more of a personal touch

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, Lowdan Clear

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #225459

• Killahboy
  • Thank you received: 31
Wow, I see a lot has changed well maybe, maybe not. I don't expect you guys to remember me. If you do great if not well it doesn't matter. It's been awhile and I can't seem to remember my login to my Dogfight account. I was quite surprised to see that I can still get into the forums. I think its been about a year since I visited Dogfight. Used to be one of my favorite games. I might get back into it but if I do my name is going to be different. Well I got nothing else to say. I guess I will see ya'll around.

Killahboy808

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #225625

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 305

x

Last edit: by Lowdan Clear.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #225626

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Looks great whip!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the logo.

Whiplash wrote: A few small changes to the logo...never happy with the way the chrome came together in the middle of each letter. Added a bit more of a personal touch

The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Jasonmc

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #226857

• QeM123
  • iiiiiiits Fraddsbino!
  • Thank you received: 18
Gg lowden! I lost connection, send a pic when you get MORAF will ya
Heeeeey

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #226858

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I heard Lowdan was getting close to MORAF. Does anyone know how close?

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #226927

• QeM123
  • iiiiiiits Fraddsbino!
  • Thank you received: 18
If he hasn't hit it yet, I would say less then 1,500 away, last time he told me it was 2k
Heeeeey

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #227125

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jasonmc wrote: I heard Lowdan was getting close to MORAF. Does anyone know how close?

Yep he did it! Lowden is a MoRAF but wanted to keep it low key and we all found out after...Congrats Low!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #227136

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I just had to show off my new banner thanks whip!!!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #227276

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Jasonmc wrote: I just had to show off my new banner thanks whip!!!

Awesome banner Jason and great work Whip. Real nice!!!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #227337

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Congrats Lowdan on the MORAF.
...Along came a SPIDER...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

The Devils Dragons 9 years 5 months ago #227399

• Kamikaze King
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400
WHAT!!!!! Lowdan made MORAF!?! :woohoo:

Congratulations, my friend! Muchos kudos to you, Brother!!!! ;)

By the way, Sir Whip of Whippledomchesterhamfordshire, I am loving the latest banners you have created! Jason's banner made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my cider!!!

Time to create page: 0.710 seconds