TOPIC:

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #202388

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

The rumors about DD | BOHICA are false, we have heard his side and understand what happened. I feel good knowing they run their own in-house version of TASK. I hope they use more evidence than what tehy had to report this.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #202579

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

I didnt belive it for a sec bullies

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #202590

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
MAYBE YOU SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!!

Attachments:

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #202606

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
WOW this s... still going lol!!! Hey you can always alter it around lol...That squad has some real issues with you bro sorry you have to put up with it..I think they believe there like some tough biker gang whip...lmao...anycase don't let it get under your skin there nothing more than a bunch of cowards ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite, Killer!, Kamikaze King, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #202608

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Why he is very observant because we do follow those :) Lol ya gunners it's "ride or die" in that squad :D

Ya whip/meathead/sherif troll/etc. they just don't give it up do they? The task thing or whatever the hell is being complained about (i don't even know anymore) but whatever insignificant thing that set them off, i bet its just sooo outrageous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #202609

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Lol funny thing is I have some good friends in the misfits and theres only a handfull of them creating this trouble ...let them keep going people's gonna start leaving that squad cause everyone don't want to be in that drama...lol.Ohh I better be carefull they might hunt me...lmao The name is GUNNERZZ AND I ALWAYS FLY EAST US....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...cya my fellow dragons ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Killer!, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203122

• Kamikaze King
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400
I realised last night that in all the time I have been playing this game, I have never been in your neck of the woods on the forum! So, I thought I had better put that right! There aren't many Squads in this game that I would want to be a member of if Gunners Inc. (G.I. FOR LIFE!) didn't exist, but I can honestly say, your lovely, cuddly, fluffy, chicka-chicka wow wow squad would be top of my list! You have my respect, Dragons, and that doesn't come lightly! See you in the skies soon!

Just one other thing, that being the following. Whip, I demand.....

.....A SHRUBBERY! :evil:

Oh yes, and remember, no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203165

• Kamikaze King
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400
Just thought I'd pop back in and say those immortal words,
Ecky Ecky Ecky Fkang Nee-Wom!
Oh yes, almost forgot, I demand ANOTHER SHUBBERY, with slightly taller foliage to create a nice split-level effect.

Yours Sincerely,
Baron Von Munchenhausen - Schnitzelgruben III (Mrs)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203168

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gunnerzz wrote: Lol funny thing is I have some good friends in the misfits and theres only a handfull of them creating this trouble ...let them keep going people's gonna start leaving that squad cause everyone don't want to be in that drama...lol.Ohh I better be carefull they might hunt me...lmao The name is GUNNERZZ AND I ALWAYS FLY EAST US....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...cya my fellow dragons ...

Great to see you as always and thanks Gunnerzz I'be in the east with you should you ever need. Take care man.

Last edit: by Whiplash.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203169

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Kamikaze King wrote: I realised last night that in all the time I have been playing this game, I have never been in your neck of the woods on the forum! So, I thought I had better put that right! There aren't many Squads in this game that I would want to be a member of if Gunners Inc. (G.I. FOR LIFE!) didn't exist, but I can honestly say, your lovely, cuddly, fluffy, chicka-chicka wow wow squad would be top of my list! You have my respect, Dragons, and that doesn't come lightly! See you in the skies soon!

Just one other thing, that being the following. Whip, I demand.....

.....A SHRUBBERY! :evil:

Oh yes, and remember, no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition! :P

IT was great to see you KK...but I have to ask which way to the castle Anthrax I've got some vacation time coming up...

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203265

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414
Dear DD's,

My name is Psycho and I'm looking for a new place to call home since being released back into the community from the mental asylum, I am almost fully non psychotic now and would like to be considered for your group.
I must also declare that I wish to come here to be with friends, not to p'off any other squad or individual. I don't want any confrontation with anyone, I want to have fun with a great bunch of GIGANTIC BOOBIES DD's.

I am in no rush for a reply and I feel a name change is on the horizon, you know how to contact me.

CP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Jasonmc, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203272

• Heff006
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 219

CrazedLoner wrote: Dear DD's,

My name is Psycho and I'm looking for a new place to call home since being released back into the community from the mental asylum, I am almost fully non psychotic now and would like to be considered for your group.
I must also declare that I wish to come here to be with friends, not to p'off any other squad or individual. I don't want any confrontation with anyone, I want to have fun with a great bunch of GIGANTIC BOOBIES DD's.

I am in no rush for a reply and I feel a name change is on the horizon, you know how to contact me.

CP

hello to all DD' s. I just followed this guy out the window, no guards around don't think they've been paid in a while. Was wondering if I can come live here?
What times dinner?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Jasonmc, DD I Stranger, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203299

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Heff006 wrote:

CrazedLoner wrote: Dear DD's,

CP

hello to all DD' s. I just followed this guy out the window, no guards around don't think they've been paid in a while. Was wondering if I can come live here?
What times dinner?

Well we do have a couple empty storage closets in the basement for you guys to use. We will have to install locks for our own protection from you nutters, but it can work.
Dinner is at 1800, like always. Are you guys allowed to use pointy utensils, or do we have to break out the rubber knives and forks again! :)
...Along came a SPIDER...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203306

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Great to see the both of you and I'd love to hear the escape story sometime and since you are now

"almost fully non psychotic"

you'll fit right in...you request it and it shall be done!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203342

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
"You request it and it shall be done"

Hmmmm.....firstly can I have a full English breakfast and a barbie BBQ for the KangaRoo, Heff.

Secondly, my new name will now be Bruce Reynolds, catchy don't you think?!?! ;)

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #203789

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100
Ok Im hear to this talk on this thread about joining this squad, need somewhere to go.

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204114

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yellow1Blaze wrote: Ok Im hear to this talk on this thread about joining this squad, need somewhere to go.

I am sorry Yellow, as I said, you are causing trouble everywhere and don't seem to care who you insult. I suggest you take a week or two off and come back to the forum revitalized.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, DD I Stranger

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204116

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I would like to welcome our newest Dragons ¥TROTK4.5, Crazed Psycho and Heff006.

Welcome to the Dragons guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite, DD I Stranger

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204127

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • now and forever a Devils Dragon
  • Thank you received: 191
Welcome all new members, I hope to fly with you soon....*Joker* has finally gotten back into the gaming mood and adk all iv recently faught I'm back with vengence.lol
If one dragon has your scent, then every dragon has your scent...run

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204141

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Welcome our new members, I've flown with some of you before and look forward to flying with you as squad mates.
...Along came a SPIDER...

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204149

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What do you think of my new name, CrazedDragon? Rebranding is good but is the name? Help me you please?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, dino spider, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204202

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

It is hard to watch the things happening in misfits squad crumbleing. I sinccerly hope that we have all learned from this and realize how important our members are I hope we never come apart as some members of other squads have promise me all that we will stand united forever and not let drama bring us down. oh and welcome new members glad to have you

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204232

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JesseJames82 wrote: It is hard to watch the things happening in misfits squad crumbleing. I sinccerly hope that we have all learned from this and realize how important our members are I hope we never come apart as some members of other squads have promise me all that we will stand united forever and not let drama bring us down. oh and welcome new members glad to have you

Let's hope that as time passes they will be able to solve the majority if not all of the issues that has caused the recent turmoil and they will be back and stronger than ever before. I think in a week or two so long as everything calms down and people have time to think they will find the right spot for them and they looked pretty happy being Misfits.

We are a different group and I'd like to think a bit tighter knit do to our size and that we all choose the path of our squad. That being said the recent issues have caused damage and I hope now that it appears to be over the repair can start and DF and the Dragons will be happy and strong.

Party at the Devils Den! Everyone is welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger, DD | *Joker*, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204467

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Whip sir...my brother I sent you a pm but wow thank you so very much!!! AWESOME talent you have and GREATLY APPRICATED !!!! That tells a story lol THANK YOU!!

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204724

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
To all Gunnerzz/ DD squad, I am here to apologize for starting the SPELLING thread, in sincerity I was not making fun of or degrading the person, just the words, I posted a public apology of MISFIT thread, now its time to do so here, it was conduct unbecoming of the rank and responsibility of a MISFIT officer, I NEVER expected it to turn into such a crap storm!! I cant change the past, but it is a lesson well learned, my punishment was my guilt, but its a new day now. Hope you guys can forgive me!

Sincerely
Nuts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Jasonmc, [*M]VonHuLK, dino spider, DD I Stranger, [*M]Reckless, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #204810

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]yNuts wrote: To all Gunnerzz/ DD squad, I am here to apologize for starting the SPELLING thread, in sincerity I was not making fun of or degrading the person, just the words, I posted a public apology of MISFIT thread, now its time to do so here, it was conduct unbecoming of the rank and responsibility of a MISFIT officer, I NEVER expected it to turn into such a crap storm!! I cant change the past, but it is a lesson well learned, my punishment was my guilt, but its a new day now. Hope you guys can forgive me!

Sincerely
Nuts

Thanks for dropping by and I am glad you came back to the game and the Misfits, I always enjoyed flying and laughing it up with you in game. As far as I am concerned we are good, look forward to seeing you in the skies again soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless, JesseJames82

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #205017

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

In light of squad wars coming (it sounds like anyway) we are opening doors so anyone would like to become a Devils Dragon please tell us why at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #205387

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Had a good time flying against Whiplash today, right up until the point at which my internet unceremoniously dumped me from the game. He had around 50 kills, I was at 30, and we were both, while not having our best games, were shooting fairly well.
It got interesting when a level 5 player asked how tanks fly, and Whiplash displayed extraordinary skill in simultaneously fighting, lecturing us regarding anamolies in the space-time continuum, and crushing my dreams by pointing out that the aircraft carriers appear to be on ponds. Seriously, you can see the bottom.
At this point, we realized that the level 5 player had left. Oh well.

Gg, Whip. I hope we can have more games like that in the future. I wish I could've stuck around.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #205488

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ooooh I just noticed a milestone page 100 is almost here!!! Will this do it?

The Devils Dragons 9 years 9 months ago #205490

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hello my brother Dragons congrads on the 100..

Time to create page: 0.803 seconds