Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Memorial Squad

The Memorial Squad 3 months 3 weeks ago #376254

• Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 7201

Over the years in this game we have lost several good players, some of them names of legend.
I am establishing The Memorial Squad, with its inaugural members.

Duckwing, MORAF
Crazy Wolf, second in command
Skyfoxx
NLR Outlaw
AJs Vrod
Alex 123

Duckwing, squadron MORAF, the first player i knew of in this game to pass. His name was given to the tall mountain behind the German base. His full story is told by others elsewhere on the forum.

Crazy Wolf, of M.O.M squad. Always a fun guy have in a game. My favorite memory of him is when we were both on german side, i had gotten shot down and had tanked. Crazy was inbound on a bomb run and i was firing over the hill on the allied base. You could do that back then. Suddenly the screen said “crazy wolf destroyed by TR” and i lost 50 points for it. Still cant tell you who was more surprised.

Skyfoxx, of the Misfits squad. There has never been a player who expressed more joy in this game and as a Misfit. Always excited to see everybody and never held back from saying so.

NLR Outlaw this Sharpshooters brother, i dont feally remember him, maybe Sharpie or someone else can tell a story for him.

AJs Vrod, Skystalkers and Dawn Patrol. Possibly the nicest guy to ever play the game. He was always happy to be playing. Would never quit the fight. Always a pleasure to have seen him enter a game.

So there you go, the inaugural members of Dogfight Memorial Squad.
Anyone who should be added to the squad just let me know. Artwork coming soon.
Please feel free to tell your stories of these members here, remembering the posting rules.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Frank Baracca, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Nebular, Fallen [M]isfits, Skeeter72{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mongo.

The Memorial Squad 3 months 3 weeks ago #376256

• Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 7201

ALEX 123
Alex love the game of dogfight and was a great person. Sadly, he pass away on march 2017 of a stroke; Alex was a loving father of 2 children and married to Oana. Axel made his way up the game ranks first as a member of Ala21 and then got promoted to the Black Dragons Elite squadron. All of his brothers and friends here at the DF Elite community miss him very much.

Acegirl passed this along to me a few minutes ago. So we now have a 6th honoree.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mongo.
  • Page:
Moderators: D-walleyeBStrachanD- CC RIDERMongoSharp ShooterDARK=X=RAIN248
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds