Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zuperman, what can we do?

What can we do? 6 months 5 days ago #375141

• Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 7201

Every where you look there are threads complaining about one thing or another. Maybe its the wrong approach. How about this, Zuperman, what can we do?

The biggest issue at this time seems to be the mixed wars. Zuperman what can we do to make that change? I think if it is do-able we would be willing to try.

Lets dont muddy this up by asking that the original game come back or a bunch of changes that will only de-rail the thread, lets see how could WE do something to help effect a change, a higher subscription maybe, require subscription to play after a free trial, etc.

Zuperman what are your thoughts?
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Dognamitt, Nebular, Alex Galt, [M]LtDan nhouse, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What can we do? 6 months 4 days ago #375143

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5155
do you need a go fund me ZUP ?

What can we do? 6 months 4 days ago #375144

• Mongo

Dognamitt wrote: do you need a go fund me ZUP ?

That was tried back in the original days, think it was called kickstarter. Never took off, but today is a new day.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

What can we do? 6 months 4 days ago #375150

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1256

Hmmmmmm so many rules for this forum post. I get stop beating a dead horse. So has all these new changes brought and keeped so many players we have to wait to get into a game ? To all its seems so simple what needs to be done.
Had some fun fun fun games this weekend and i saw alot of old players but they all complained about its not the same and needs to change back .hmmmmmm sounds like only one answer to fix it

Lag was here from day one that i started and seems like only 6 players in a game should be the fix for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dognamitt

Last edit: by [M]LtDan nhouse.

What can we do? 6 months 3 days ago #375152

• Mongo

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: Hmmmmmm so many rules for this forum post. I get stop beating a dead horse. So has all these new changes brought and keeped so many players we have to wait to get into a game ? To all its seems so simple what needs to be done.
Had some fun fun fun games this weekend and i saw alot of old players but they all complained about its not the same and needs to change back .hmmmmmm sounds like only one answer to fix it
So many rules? Pretty sure there arent that many, but whatever. In most cases profound change does not happen over night. We didnt get here by just one update, we wont get back by just one update. We could, regain things by small steps if we knew what we could do to help.

Lag was here from day one that i started and seems like only 6 players in a game should be the fix for that.

I could go for 3 on 3 instead of 4 on 4 if it would help.
(.Y.)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by Mongo.

What can we do? 6 months 2 days ago #375156

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5155

Mongo wrote:

Dognamitt wrote: do you need a go fund me ZUP ?

That was tried back in the original days, think it was called kickstarter. Never took off, but today is a new day.

• Page:
Moderators: D-walleyeBStrachanD- CC RIDERMongoSharp ShooterDARK=X=RAIN248
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds