Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zuperman we need help! Where are you?

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 11 months 1 day ago #373087

• Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 7203

Zup, its been a month with no sightings of you. The bugs thread is filling up and you were last seen there a month and a week ago. Squad chat and world chat are acting strange, the bomber missions miss hangers, lag is still a huge problem. We need help. Lots of people would like to help if we are able, just let us know.
Many here have been with you a long time, through good and bad updates, price changes, what would it take to get the game running smoothly, and on a profitable basis?
I talk to lots of players everyday, new players, old players, all seem to love this game. How can we help?
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, baron rojo, ZebraUp, Acegirl, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Nebular

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 11 months 1 day ago #373088

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 869
He knows the games fxxx now he's he dosnt care about the game ,took the money and done a runner.

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 11 months 1 day ago #373089

• Mongo

Gizmo. wrote: He knows the games fxxx now he's he dosnt care about the game ,took the money and done a runner.

Doubt he could get far.
What about it though, Giz, if there were something you could do to help the game, would you?
Good looking grand babies there Giz.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

Last edit: by Mongo.

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 11 months 20 hours ago #373099

• Dogfight Dix
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Pull my finger !
  • Thank you received: 325
remember that THE MOTHERS helping hand, always there for you, if you want to join up !!! That will say as long you not a effing misfit...or a cartoon

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Mongo, ZebraUp, Acegirl

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 11 months 17 hours ago #373102

• Mongo

Dog 10 wrote:

May have already hit that damn thing.
(.Y.)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 10 months 4 weeks ago #373116

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5155
The police where called and a few moms went over to Spain to locate him but he just disappeared

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 10 months 9 hours ago #373648

• Dogfight Dix
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Pull my finger !

Mongo wrote: Zup, its been a month with no sightings of you. The bugs thread is filling up and you were last seen there a month and a week ago. Squad chat and world chat are acting strange, the bomber missions miss hangers, lag is still a huge problem. We need help. Lots of people would like to help if we are able, just let us know.
Many here have been with you a long time, through good and bad updates, price changes, what would it take to get the game running smoothly, and on a profitable basis?
I talk to lots of players everyday, new players, old players, all seem to love this game. How can we help?

remember that THE MOTHERS helping hand, always there for you, if you want to join up !!! That will say as long you not a effing misfit...or a cartoon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 10 months 4 hours ago #373651

• Mongo

Dog 10 wrote:

Mongo wrote: Zup, its been a month with no sightings of you. The bugs thread is filling up and you were last seen there a month and a week ago. Squad chat and world chat are acting strange, the bomber missions miss hangers, lag is still a huge problem. We need help. Lots of people would like to help if we are able, just let us know.

I was not aware Jack had died. Great song, great group.
Trip down to the crossroads might be what it takes.
(.Y.)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dogfight Dix

Last edit: by Mongo.

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 4 weeks ago #373663

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10741

Gizmo. wrote: He knows the games fxxx now he's he dosnt care about the game ,took the money and done a runner.

yep, I moved to a private island with all the millions
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., ZebraUp, Sharp Shooter, Dognamitt, Nebular, Alex Galt, [M]LtDan nhouse, OUTLAW-WAR-

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 3 weeks ago #373686

• Falcon 9
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47

The following user(s) said Thank You: † V.Huntress War

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 3 weeks ago #373689

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10741
ok, the game is not making a profit, I can't lose more money, so I just work on other projects. I keep this running as a hobby as long as it doesn't lose too much money.
That or you believe someone else that i'm making millions out of Dogfight Elite but for some reason I fired everyone and closed the company and I'm working on something else. You know, because I prefer to do something else although this is making millions.

So yeah, believe them or me. Honestly, who cares. I keep this running with one server for now and I'll update the game from time to time when time permits. Meanwhile I honestly have to focus on paying the bills with something else. I check the forum from time to time too. See you in the skies and just enjoy this little baby as much as I enjoy creating it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Grandpappy 9 {WP}, Dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}, Falcon 9, [M]LtDan nhouse, OUTLAW-WAR-

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 3 weeks ago #373691

• Dogfight Dix
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Pull my finger !

I cant think any one ever believed you making a living out of this game... I'm sure that was a joke what Gizmo told...

Thanks for all good times. I have had great fun playing over the years. I THANK YOU FOR THAT... but with all those changes, this game is just self destructing item its just waste of time trying to enjoy this anymore as it is right now...
You never can or even have ambition to take it back to a stage when it mostly was working smoothly...
the lag has alway been there more or less. ..but tha doesnt affect the overall judgement.
Anyway great game when it was in its prime.. At this level its just crap !

I suggest give it out for free... if its just going to be a low prio project from now... its almost a scam to take a fee for a game that more are less always runs with malfunctions...

And finaly so you not need to say it ... YES im aware of it, its my own choice if i want to play, its your way or the doorway...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., † V.Huntress War, Dognamitt, Falcon 9, OUTLAW-WAR-

Last edit: by Dogfight Dix.

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 3 weeks ago #373702

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 605

Joaquin, earn your money, but stay with us in the game and support us when you can as you always have, we depend on you to continue playing smoothly as they currently do.
And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. Romans 12:2
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 3 weeks ago #373738

• Dogfight Dix
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Pull my finger !

_|-R-|_ Lone Player wrote: Joaquin, earn your money, but stay with us in the game and support us when you can as you always have, we depend on you to continue playing smoothly as they currently do.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raz

Last edit: by Dogfight Dix.

Zuperman we need help! Where are you? 9 months 1 week ago #373823

• Falcon 9
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47

What we see today is a game basically supported by the veterans who have been in the game for years through signatures, so Zup, if you want to keep up with the game but not so active, why not put the free game so that other players can enter also ?
The target audience of this game is no longer consolidated as it was before, we fans of the game continue until the time it ends, we do not know if this end will be next but we do not want the game to end ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player

Last edit: by Falcon 9.
  • Page:
Moderators: D-walleyeBStrachanD- CC RIDERMongoSharp ShooterDARK=X=RAIN248
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds