Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369967

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Agent003{WP*} wrote: Glad you guys like it.

Ok well, I have officially HAD IT with these jets in game. You literally cannot beat them in a turnfight. Just had a game where all but one of the other team was in a jet, and maybe one was jetting on my team if that. No surprise that we lost, or that I got 2 kills and probably 10-15 deaths, but it’s really frustrating when you just get farmed by people simply because they decided to spend money on in app purchases. Not to mention its driven away most noobs, notice there are almost never new players online... I wonder why? They show up and get so miserably slaughtered that they decide not to come back... this is the kind of thing that has ruined many games and communities in the past, I hope zup sees what is happening.

Cant blame the jetters tho wuz zups brainfart,they were separate games till zup combi ed them,wwii gets screwed as well, cant expect folks to stop using them. I hate it,everyone hates it but nothing we can do about it but blame n complain to zup where it belongs its not the wwii plane owners fault,cheers
Im the opposite, i feel my wwii planes are worthless now and prefer my top tier ww1 plane

That merge of the world wars has got to be the worst thing to the game in almost 4 yrs i been playing for sure, wish i could sell ya me spitfire and ME lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, EgorDogg{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sharp Shooter.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369973

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly together... Die together...
  • Thank you received: 714

Alex Galt wrote: I changed my computers background to your banner dera it looks cool I wish you could email me a jpg of if B)

Cool Alex thats great.

And I'll see about getting it as a jpg for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369975

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
ok thanks Dera
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369977

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Thank you received: 4958

PerryDaWolf wrote: The final results... Yes, we lost the game... I knew Montymor was sneaking to get the last hanger... But I'm happy the same :) :) :)

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo!!!

Knew it was a matter of time, Perry!

This howl is for you, my brother...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: PerryDaWolf, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369978

• DireWolf{WP****}

Sharp Shooter wrote: Whoever recruited perrydawolf for you guys did a great job for your pack, he is a killer you feel me, a murderer or reredrum for you backwards people,lol fun to fly with and deadly to fly against. Has he had his shots, u gotta get his shots,cant be turnin him loose without his shots B)

HOWLO

CYPHER,had fun in the tier 1s bro,fun stuff

Heya Sharp!

Had some great games with you and Dusty lately!

Shots!? :dry: :ohmy: :unsure:

NOOOoooOOooooooOOoooOOooooOOO! I hope it's not that time of year again. Cypher & Pappy round us up and last year I hid in the woods by the lake. Yelp!

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369981

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968

Had a couple of great games with Dera tonight, and found something fun out by the railroad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, PerryDaWolf, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #369985

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

DireWolf {WP} wrote:

Sharp Shooter wrote: Whoever recruited perrydawolf for you guys did a great job for your pack, he is a killer you feel me, a murderer or reredrum for you backwards people,lol fun to fly with and deadly to fly against. Has he had his shots, u gotta get his shots,cant be turnin him loose without his shots B)

HOWLO

CYPHER,had fun in the tier 1s bro,fun stuff

Heya Sharp!

Had some great games with you and Dusty lately!

Shots!? :dry: :ohmy: :unsure:

NOOOoooOOooooooOOoooOOooooOOO! I hope it's not that time of year again. Cypher & Pappy round us up and last year I hid in the woods by the lake. Yelp!

B)

Just popping in to say I have Perry's award on my desk for approval.

The award ceremony is scheduled for 0800 tomorrow. All hands, dress uniforms, at the Jolly Roger. The first round of SHOTS is on me!

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, PerryDaWolf, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370001

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

PerryDaWolf wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Commanding Officer
Has Awarded
ONE
GOLD STAR
and designation as ACE
To
Brigadier General PerryDaWolf
For his 90 Kills In A Single Game.
February 8, 2018

Gentlemen, PerryDaWolf is absolutely on fire! He has shown what a deadly killer he is, and represents our squad with the utmost courage and skill under fire. BZ Perry, I am sure this is the first of several stars you will earn. Wear the star with pride, you certainly are most deserving of the title Wolf Pack Ace

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, PerryDaWolf, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370005

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Monster game Perry Wolf!!!
Congratulations.
I know i echo Viper when saying, you'll revisit this club and ring that bell often.
Well Done Sir!

ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooww

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, PerryDaWolf, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370008

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939
Ok Folks I have had a lot of interest regarding Noob night. This event will start feb 15th . It would be great to have a high turn out of Pack members as well the Df community as a whole. If anyone could patch together a banner to advertise this upcoming event for me that would be great. Ill try to set up a tournament format if there is enough interest. Regardless Noob night is a go on the 15th
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, PerryDaWolf, Dera8{WP}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370010

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Ok Folks I have had a lot of interest regarding Noob night. This event will start feb 15th . It would be great to have a high turn out of Pack members as well the Df community as a whole. If anyone could patch together a banner to advertise this upcoming event for me that would be great. Ill try to set up a tournament format if there is enough interest. Regardless Noob night is a go on the 15th

Im working that day, but ill be in after dinner and a shower if I can fo' sho!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370016

• Cypher7{WP}

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Ok Folks I have had a lot of interest regarding Noob night. This event will start feb 15th . It would be great to have a high turn out of Pack members as well the Df community as a whole. If anyone could patch together a banner to advertise this upcoming event for me that would be great. Ill try to set up a tournament format if there is enough interest. Regardless Noob night is a go on the 15th

Im working that day, but ill be in after dinner and a shower if I can fo' sho!

It would not be Noob night without You Sir. Nobody can make the Reds pay in a Airco like Viper
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370020

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

LOL I am not sure how an Airco will fare against a jet, but I aims to find out....

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, PerryDaWolf, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370023

• PerryDaWolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
This Is To Certify That
Has Awarded
ONE
GOLD STAR
and designation as ACE
To
February 8, 2018

Gentlemen, PerryDaWolf is absolutely on fire! He has shown what a deadly killer he is, and represents our squad with the utmost courage and skill under fire. BZ Perry, I am sure this is the first of several stars you will earn. Wear the star with pride, you certainly are most deserving of the title Wolf Pack Ace

I'm really honored! I want to thank all my new Brothers in WP, specially Viper10 to bring me the opportunity to get in the Squad :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370024

• DireWolf{WP****}
Cypher wrote: Squad recruitment is actually very time and energy consuming venture to do effectively. It takes patience and commitment. I found you need to have them on WC to effectively explain the process real time. How to navigate invites and forum. You could create a second account to fly in the 1 to 17 tier strictly to scout and recruit. As well passing on your experience."

Good points as always, Cy. I pulled this from another thread as it's an excellent point. I wish we could see noobs fly early on that way we could determine if they are a good fit for our squad. As well as they could learn about the various squads here--just like many of us did.

How many come and go before they hit LvL 17? I used to see folks begging to get into squads and that's what made this unique to other games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, PerryDaWolf, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370034

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Dire, Cy, do you think some of us should make alts to keep on low levels, merely to observe and recruit? Seems like it could be worthwhile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370036

• DireWolf{WP****}

Agent003{WP*} wrote: Dire, Cy, do you think some of us should make alts to keep on low levels, merely to observe and recruit? Seems like it could be worthwhile

Might not be a bad idea. Would be nice to meet new folks. Heck, someone found Perry and he's a great wolf---but sadly it's rare these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, PerryDaWolf, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370037

• Cypher7{WP}

Agent003{WP*} wrote: Dire, Cy, do you think some of us should make alts to keep on low levels, merely to observe and recruit? Seems like it could be worthwhile

This is something Viper would have to rule on. Part of being in Wolf Pack is the agreement not to run second accounts and aliases. That said if someone was specifically directed to do this for the soul purpose to recruit it could be a option. More discussion is needed to weigh the benefits
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370046

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

As a rule WP has been opposed to second accounts, but there have been exceptions. I am all for growth and recruitment since those things secure WP's future. With that in mind what I think we should do is have LIMITED second accounts for those who are willing to take time to fly the lower areas and recruit new talent. In order to limit those second accounts they will need to be approved by me via pm.

Bear in mind your second account will not be eligible to be accepted into the squad until level 8, and even then is subject to availability. If there are no open spots you wont get in, HOWEVER you will be able to wear {WP} while flying a recruiting mission.

Sound like a plan?

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370060

• PerryDaWolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217

DireWolf {WP} wrote:

Might not be a bad idea. Would be nice to meet new folks. Heck, someone found Perry and he's a great wolf---but sadly it's rare these days.

Anyone found me... I asked to join WP...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370062

• DireWolf{WP****}
PerryDaWolf wrote: Anyone found me... I asked to join WP... "

That's even better! Hellya....OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: PerryDaWolf, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370063

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Are we gonna talk about the fact that the front page shows 1859 guests online right now? What the heck

Edit: it went up right after I posted to 2057, then back down to 1530-something. I think with numbers that big changing that fast, someone is trying to overload the website... not sure if it could be a DDoS attack, I dont know if the packet senders would be counted as users or not, but the website isn’t slowing down as of yet. So thats good.

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370065

• Cypher7{WP}

Viper10{WP} wrote: As a rule WP has been opposed to second accounts, but there have been exceptions. I am all for growth and recruitment since those things secure WP's future. With that in mind what I think we should do is have LIMITED second accounts for those who are willing to take time to fly the lower areas and recruit new talent. In order to limit those second accounts they will need to be approved by me via pm.

Bear in mind your second account will not be eligible to be accepted into the squad until level 8, and even then is subject to availability. If there are no open spots you wont get in, HOWEVER you will be able to wear {WP} while flying a recruiting mission.

Thanks Viper for the go ahead on this..
If we have any Volunteers that would like a go at being a recruiter in the beginner servers PM me for recruiting instructions . As well post all players names you have invited

Sound like a plan?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370069

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Were you just thinking of replying Cypher? :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370075

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

PerryDaWolf wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
This Is To Certify That
Has Awarded
ONE
GOLD STAR
and designation as ACE
To
February 8, 2018

I'm really honored! I want to thank all my new Brothers in WP, specially Viper10 to bring me the opportunity to get in the Squad :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

A Special Congrats to our newest Wolf and achieving one star.

Perry I am so happy that you are in our pack. You are a deadly killer and a great person. Having people like you in the squad is what I love about the Pack.
Fly on brother fly on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PerryDaWolf, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370076

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP*} wrote: Are we gonna talk about the fact that the front page shows 1859 guests online right now? What the heck

Edit: it went up right after I posted to 2057, then back down to 1530-something. I think with numbers that big changing that fast, someone is trying to overload the website... not sure if it could be a DDoS attack, I dont know if the packet senders would be counted as users or not, but the website isn’t slowing down as of yet. So thats good.

i think that is weird. Why would so many "guests" would be on at one time? (They should just play the game lol;) ) Like you said a DDoS attack might have happened, but why would someone want to overwhelm the traffic on the forum? That doesn't make sense to me. Usually people attack news websites or stuff like that, not a gaming forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Dera8{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370077

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Well said Dera.

By the way folks, I was able to record the little documentary/intro video from when you first open the game today. Not sure if it’s something for the youtube channel or not, but I have it in case anyone wants to use it or just watch it for nostalgia. (Its been a while since most of us saw it)

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370078

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP*} wrote: Well said Dera.

By the way folks, I was able to record the little documentary/intro video from when you first open the game today. Not sure if it’s something for the youtube channel or not, but I have it in case anyone wants to use it or just watch it for nostalgia. (Its been a while since most of us saw it)

Thanks B)

And sure that would be nice to see thanks Agent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370079

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dera8{WP} wrote:

Agent003{WP*} wrote: Are we gonna talk about the fact that the front page shows 1859 guests online right now? What the heck

i think that is weird. Why would so many "guests" would be on at one time. Like you said a DDoS attack might have happened, but why would someone want to overwhelm the traffic on the forum? That doesn't make sense to me. Unusually people attack new websites or stuff like that, not a gaming forum.

Our only possible lead at this point is some random insect posting a :whistle: emoji on dire's thread about the attack. I mean it or one of its fellow insects could be trying to mess with people so its hard to use the forum... or of course it might just be a bug being a bug, and really didn’t have anything to do with it. You never know with those little things lol

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 1 month ago #370080

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP*} wrote:

Dera8{WP} wrote:

i think that is weird. Why would so many "guests" would be on at one time. Like you said a DDoS attack might have happened, but why would someone want to overwhelm the traffic on the forum? That doesn't make sense to me. Unusually people attack new websites or stuff like that, not a gaming forum.

Our only possible lead at this point is Cricket posting a :whistle: emoji on dire's thread about the attack. I mean he or someone he knows could be trying to mess with people so its hard to use the forum... or of course it might just be Cricket being Cricket, and really didn’t have anything to do with it. You never know with that one lol

Amen to that :woohoo: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Agent003{WP*}

Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.949 seconds