Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

Poll: KDR stats results in Spawnkilling

Yes
9 90%
No
1 10%
Total number of voters: 10 ( bts, darraxx, Dognamitt, Viper10{WP}, Acegirl ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358842

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9221

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling. Please Vote .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358848

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5165
of course it will some thrive on KDR and its all they care about ive seen top players crash after 3 hits so they don't have a kill registered against them
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, SCAMPERS REVENGE, S. E. Dailey

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358850

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4177

Except for pilots like Calle and Bubi who always have spawnkilled noobs incessantly I don't think so.. they did/do regardless of having this statistic category and as for the rest of us neither myself, Pie, BlackWolf nor JimmytheGreat intentionally spawnkill as to my best knowledge... |SP| I don't know about (I think he's called AXEL now?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {BLK}{WOLF}

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358853

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9221
I agree on this that it will not stop the spawn killers to shoot but at least we should not highlight them as hero. If good numbers of pilot disapprove them, such pilots data can be deleted from the stats.

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358854

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3506
Spawn killers gonna spawn kill. I don't think it will effect the play of most people in the game though.

Of course, I'm an optimist, so I may not be the best judge on this.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Dognamitt

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358901

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9173
I care about my kdr. But spawn killing is weak and usually done by the weak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Dognamitt, Cush [NLR], [M]LtDan nhouse

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358917

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 6878

Hola Vivek
I think I might have spark the curiosity of this stats on you the other day when I ask u if it was possible to determine what player got most kills on a determine date or period. My idea was to bring to the HOH special awards. But now I am not so sure if it’s a good idea. I believe that since zuperman posted the best squadrons list on forum the game play change. We had problems between teams and players before but ever since it got competitive the DF community and game play have shifted to HAVE NO MERCY kind of game. I see players that only play for points; with no regard to overpowering outnumber opponents. I get that we want to play with our team mates, but come on 6 vs 1. I do get that some lonely players or outnumber players might be getting a payback, but those are only a handful and I been in games were those outnumber do not deserve the beat downs. I have asked for players to change sides and no one does. They are 2 obsessed with leveling up to MOARF or leveling up their teams. I do think this list might contributed to this kind of behavior in the game, but I know it’s something Vivek puts together with hard work and he enjoys doing it. But the fact that you are asking us, I think u yourself believe they are being misused. You always do great work for the community Vivek it’s your call whatever you decide we will accepted and appreciate it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jenny, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Dognamitt, S. E. Dailey, [M]LtDan nhouse

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358918

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1262

Acegirl wrote: .

Hola Vivek
I think I might have spark the curiosity of this stats on you the other day when I ask u if it was possible to determine what player got most kills on a determine date or period. My idea was to bring to the HOH special awards. But now I am not so sure if it’s a good idea. I believe that since zuperman posted the best squadrons list on forum the game play change. We had problems between teams and players before but ever since it got competitive the DF community and game play have shifted to HAVE NO MERCY kind of game. I see players that only play for points; with no regard to overpowering outnumber opponents. I get that we want to play with our team mates, but come on 6 vs 1. I do get that some lonely players or outnumber players might be getting a payback, but those are only a handful and I been in games were those outnumber do not deserve the beat downs. I have asked for players to change sides and no one does. They are 2 obsessed with leveling up to MOARF or leveling up their teams. I do think this list might contributed to this kind of behavior in the game, but I know it’s something Vivek puts together with hard work and he enjoys doing it. But the fact that you are asking us, I think u yourself believe they are being misused. You always do great work for the community Vivek it’s your call whatever you decide we will accepted and appreciate it.

Well said ,perfectly put , dont care about the 4 0n 1 or 6 on 1 when your a point harvester seems like you cant shoot straight anyway
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Dognamitt, Cush [NLR]

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 8 months ago #358921

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7239

Well, it certainly won't discourage it

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Dognamitt, S. E. Dailey

Will KDR Stat Encourage Spawnkilling 2 years 7 months ago #358940

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9173

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote:

Acegirl wrote: .

Hola Vivek

Well said ,perfectly put , dont care about the 4 0n 1 or 6 on 1 when your a point harvester seems like you cant shoot straight anyway

I've recently been on the receiving end of 5 vs1. I'll take it..if I'm spawn killed, I will get even later..doesn't matter who it is. Opportunity will present itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Dognamitt, Cush [NLR]

• Page:
Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush [NLR]boom2
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds