×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: [NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307742

  • danny3462
  • danny3462's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 38
I just played a capturing flag game with WOLF. After he was down in my base, he started shooting us from his tank.
I had got over 10 deaths because of his shells...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by danny3462.

[NLR] WOLF stayed in tank to hunt enemy planes 3 years 11 months ago #307743

  • Cricket
  • Cricket's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • His Magesty
  • Posts: 657
  • Thank you received: 978
kool

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF stayed in tank to hunt enemy planes 3 years 11 months ago #307745

  • danny3462
  • danny3462's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 38
That's not cool at all!
It's cruel!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307749

  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Posts: 4495
  • Thank you received: 9221
Danny3462 I,being the squadron officer of NLR, apologize on his behalf. I will speak to him and listen to his part before taking any decision. Not at all accepted from an NLR. I assure you that he won't repeat it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [M]Slatz, Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, [NLR]Mysterio, danny3462

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307750

  • danny3462
  • danny3462's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 38
Thanks, BLUE FIGHTER.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307753

  • TrexPack
  • TrexPack's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Thank you received: 5
Sorry danny to whatever happened, if it was unfair to you than apology me..but one thing that the gane was about capture the flag, and i think i could land on enemy base and protect myself while enemy's shooting me.I thought its ok to shoot at enemy base while ctf. After all it wasnt a camping, i just tried n headed my way. Sorry for trouble. Wolf here.
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio, danny3462

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TrexPack.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307758

  • danny3462
  • danny3462's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 38
How could I shoot you even I was not take off yet?
In addition, you shot my team mate for many time at the same circumstances.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307759

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937
Yes when u dont allow planes to take off, then yes that is a bannable offense when you are in a tank shooting planes on a runway.

Dont listen to cricket he is just here to start trouble.

Unfortunately the owner of the game is focussed on dogfight 2 and doesnt seem to care what happens here anymore.

Hopefully when its up and running we will have someone to police unfair play. Just hang tough bud


Capture flag or any other game. Its not acceptable. If u continuesly pop planes on a runway like that u will get unwanted attention.

If u r on a descent on a bomb run in a plane its considered suppressing fire. Being u have fought your way all the way across the map and i surely wont just to let someone take off and shoot me down. I dont know many that will.
Wolf you can not shoot a plane sitting on runway with a tank. You will get alot of love from many of us if you continue to do it.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, danny3462

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307763

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380
Hey Trex,

The CTF games are the only missions which intentionally allow you to get in tanks near the enemy base. If you're given the option in a destroy the enemy airport game it is a glitch. In a CTF a tank can be used to grab the enemy flag. If you are actively trying to grab the flag no one should have any problem with you taking a shot or two at spawning planes as you make the grab as long as you don't make a habit of it. Once you grab the flag, head out.

If a blue teammate has just grabbed the flag and you are still at the runway, you may be justified in tanking spawning planes then too. In that case it's the same as using coverfire. Even in that case making 10 consecutive kills is usually going to be excessive and will be very likely to upset many players.

If you feel you are justified yet find yourself the subject of complaints, answering with logic and reason is the right thing to do. In such cases I and many members of the NLR will support you. If you are only taking advantage of reds by shooting them before they are airborne with no other tactical reason you are being abusive and playing in a way that the NLR does not approve of.

Your response here was perfectly handled.
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [M]Slatz, danny3462, [NLR] WOLF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307764

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937
No i dont agree. The only reason you say that is because he is a squad mate. And to disagree w me. If Zuperman were still policing the game it would be deemed a bannable offense. Mcfat dont give bad advice to a newer guy. You will make everyone hate him.yoi have to give someone a chance to at least push their throttle up.

What he did in a tank has been a bannable offense since i started playing over 2 yrs ago. Stop making excuses for him.

So let me ask you. McFate. What makes this acceptable, since it has NEVER been before?

Because he is your squad mate?

Or because you want to argue with me?

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: danny3462

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307775

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: No i dont agree. The only reason you say that is because he is a squad mate. And to disagree w me. If Zuperman were still policing the game it would be deemed a bannable offense. Mcfat dont give bad advice to a newer guy. You will make everyone hate him.yoi have to give someone a chance to at least push their throttle up.

What he did in a tank has been a bannable offense since i started playing over 2 yrs ago. Stop making excuses for him.

So let me ask you. McFate. What makes this acceptable, since it has NEVER been before?

Because he is your squad mate?...


Bullet,

I know you aren't much of a reader but you may want to check out a few things before you flip out yet again. This thread even has input from some of your beloved [M]s:

Tanking near enemy base in 'Capture the Flag'


Though Zuperman does not "approve" of spawnkilling, he doesn't seem to want to make the rules hard lines. He doesn't say "Do it once and you're out." If that were the case your justification for covering while inbound on a bomb run would be out the window. If you are sharp enough to understand why cover fire on a bomb run is acceptable it should not be much of a stretch to understand how it can be justified to make a few shots from a tank to cover as a teammate makes a getaway. At the very least you'd have to admit that it is subjective. (up for interpretation) The important factor that most seem to agree on is that it comes down to the shooter's intention.

From Let people take off (By zuperman) :

zuperman wrote: ... From my point of view spawn killing is bad, period. No excuse for it. Everybody does it eventually because it just happen but setting a rule to when it is ok is completely unnecessary.
It is like cursing. You do it from time to time and nobody will say anything... Now go in a cursing tirade and you get banned.




Nearly everything you said in your response above is nonsense. The NLR does not 'cover' for squadmates who are being abusive, that's the Misfits. They have stuck with you as you have made unfounded flame threads and produced unnecessary drama over and over; two recent examples being your asking for the banning of "Tinkerhell" (A long time and well respected M.O.M.) because you fell for MORAF21's trolling...and you called for payback to Charli8's account because of a misunding... you have posted about how you feel inspired to cuss people out in other languages... What you are doing is actually against the rules and the user agreement. You are acting in a way that according to the actual rules justifies you being muted and/or banned from the game.

Go ahead and call me a liar if you wish, but it just shows that you have not taken the time to read either of the following:

The "Official Rules"

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use


The one piece of good advice that you have offered here is that he might get people hating him. It's true. There are players here who will freak out whenever they feel someone is wronging them even when the play is not "abusive" or "game ruining". I don't suggest letting these people tell anyone how to play anymore than I suggest you not spawnkill while inbound on a bombing run because some may not think it's fair. Your own statement "yoi have to give someone a chance to at least push their throttle up" is a contradiction without context. I'd think you'd be able to understand the similarity.



I'm glad that you have found a supportive "family" in your squad. I don't agree with their "us vs them" mentality. (google that if you're curious) But I'm sure it helps you to come here and relax, if that is really your goal for playing the game you may want to take a step back from your complaining and vindictive rants. They only cause more stress for yourself and others. Don't take it so personally that I would respond to you the way that I do. I do it because of what you say, not who you are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [NLR] R@HUL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307776

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937

[NLR] McFate wrote:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: No i dont agree. The only reason you say that is because he is a squad mate. And to disagree w me. If Zuperman were still policing the game it would be deemed a bannable offense. Mcfat dont give bad advice to a newer guy. You will make everyone hate him.yoi have to give someone a chance to at least push their throttle up.

What he did in a tank has been a bannable offense since i started playing over 2 yrs ago. Stop making excuses for him.

So let me ask you. McFate. What makes this acceptable, since it has NEVER been before?

Because he is your squad mate?...


Bullet,

I know you aren't much of a reader but you may want to check out a few things before you flip out yet again. This thread even has input from some of your beloved [M]s:

Tanking near enemy base in 'Capture the Flag'


Though Zuperman does not "approve" of spawnkilling, he doesn't seem to want to make the rules hard lines. He doesn't say "Do it once and you're out." If that were the case your justification for covering while inbound on a bomb run would be out the window. If you are sharp enough to understand why cover fire on a bomb run is acceptable it should not be much of a stretch to understand how it can be justified to make a few shots from a tank to cover as a teammate makes a getaway. At the very least you'd have to admit that it is subjective. (up for interpretation) The important factor that most seem to agree on is that it comes down to the shooter's intention.

From Let people take off (By zuperman) :

zuperman wrote: ... From my point of view spawn killing is bad, period. No excuse for it. Everybody does it eventually because it just happen but setting a rule to when it is ok is completely unnecessary.
It is like cursing. You do it from time to time and nobody will say anything... Now go in a cursing tirade and you get banned.




Nearly everything you said in your response above is nonsense. The NLR does not 'cover' for squadmates who are being abusive, that's the Misfits. They have stuck with you as you have made unfounded flame threads and produced unnecessary drama over and over; two recent examples being your asking for the banning of "Tinkerhell" (A long time and well respected M.O.M.) because you fell for MORAF21's trolling...and you called for payback to Charli8's account because of a misunding... you have posted about how you feel inspired to cuss people out in other languages... What you are doing is actually against the rules and the user agreement. You are acting in a way that according to the actual rules justifies you being muted and banned from the game.

Go ahead and call me a liar if you wish, but it just shows that you have not taken the time to read either of the following:

The "Official Rules"

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use


The one piece of good advice that you have offered here is that he might get people hating him. It's true. There are players here who will freak out whenever they feel someone is wronging them even when the play is not "abusive" or "game ruining". I don't suggest letting these people tell anyone how to play anymore than I suggest you not spawnkill while inbound on a bombing run because some may not think it's fair. Your own statement "yoi have to give someone a chance to at least push their throttle up" is a contradiction without context. I'd think you'd be able to understand the similarity.



I'm glad that you have found a supportive "family" in your squad. I don't agree with their "us vs them" mentality. (google that if you're curious) But I'm sure it helps you to come here and relax, if that is really your goal for playing the game you may want to take a step back from your complaining and vindictive rants. They only cause more stress for yourself and others. Don't take it so personally that I would respond to you the way that I do. I do it because of what you say, not who you are.


Misunderstanding happen and if you were much of a reader you have seen my aplogy to charlie.

You were the worst mistake the amosfits ever made. They let you into their lives and now you try to take cheap shots becaise they wouldnt let you back into the squad after tou left.

Just because your a half ass writer doeant make tou intellengent.

Just because you think you know someone doesnt mean you actually do.

Your one of the pnes who watches by never acts when something is wrong.

No, you would rather wait until someone you dont much care for steps up, and then you try to discredit what they say.

Instead of sitting back and being a,"Nance," why dont you step up and back those who make a valid point instead of chosing sides based on who you like and those ypu dislike?

Love guys like you. So fake

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307778

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

Misunderstanding happen and if you were much of a reader you have seen my aplogy to charlie.

You were the worst mistake the amosfits ever made. They let you into their lives and now you try to take cheap shots becaise they wouldnt let you back into the squad after tou left.

Just because your a half ass writer doeant make tou intellengent.

Just because you think you know someone doesnt mean you actually do.

Your one of the pnes who watches by never acts when something is wrong.

No, you would rather wait until someone you dont much care for steps up, and then you try to discredit what they say.

Instead of sitting back and being a,"Nance," why dont you step up and back those who make a valid point instead of chosing sides based on who you like and those ypu dislike?

Love guys like you. So fake


Lol.

I'm still waiting for you to make a valid point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] R@HUL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307779

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937

[NLR] McFate wrote:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

Misunderstanding happen and if you were much of a reader you have seen my aplogy to charlie.

You were the worst mistake the amosfits ever made. They let you into their lives and now you try to take cheap shots becaise they wouldnt let you back into the squad after tou left.

Just because your a half ass writer doeant make tou intellengent.

Just because you think you know someone doesnt mean you actually do.

Your one of the pnes who watches by never acts when something is wrong.

No, you would rather wait until someone you dont much care for steps up, and then you try to discredit what they say.

Instead of sitting back and being a,"Nance," why dont you step up and back those who make a valid point instead of chosing sides based on who you like and those ypu dislike?

Love guys like you. So fake


Lol.

I'm still waiting for you to make a valid point.


I guess in your mind you would be waiting for some time for anyone to make a valid point.

Ill tell ya what... The day i make a valid point will be the day you stop being a deutsch. .. how about that? Sound like a plan?

Good...

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307781

  • [M]Slatz
  • [M]Slatz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Posts: 614
  • Thank you received: 2969
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THINGS UNHOLY...you two sound like jilted lovers :huh: Personally, I don't care who broke up with whom, but you both need to get over it and move on :pinch:

The way this is going, I wont be spooning (in tank bwahaha) with either one of you...I tried to stay out of this, but this is reminding me of my relationship with my son's mother :dry:

This is why I usually stay off of forums...got better things to do than b*tch and moan...like fly and die :evil:

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. MISFIT LOOKING FOR PEACE OF MIND :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, [NLR] R@HUL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307783

  • WarEagle!
  • WarEagle!'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Posts: 587
  • Thank you received: 858
Ever time I see McFate post on a thread I think to myself...."oh hell, here we go again"
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, BULLET [M]isfit, [NLR] R@HUL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307784

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937

[M]Slatz wrote: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THINGS UNHOLY...you two sound like jilted lovers :huh: Personally, I don't care who broke up with whom, but you both need to get over it and move on :pinch:

The way this is going, I wont be spooning (in tank bwahaha) with either one of you...I tried to stay out of this, but this is reminding me of my relationship with my son's mother :dry:

This is why I usually stay off of forums...got better things to do than b*tch and moan...like fly and die :evil:

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. MISFIT LOOKING FOR PEACE OF MIND :woohoo:


Awe honey Slatz is right.... lets make up. Just make sure you have my dinner ready for me when i get home...lol

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307787

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

[NLR] McFate wrote:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

Misunderstanding happen and if you were much of a reader you have seen my aplogy to charlie.

You were the worst mistake the amosfits ever made. They let you into their lives and now you try to take cheap shots becaise they wouldnt let you back into the squad after tou left.

Just because your a half ass writer doeant make tou intellengent.

Just because you think you know someone doesnt mean you actually do.

Your one of the pnes who watches by never acts when something is wrong.

No, you would rather wait until someone you dont much care for steps up, and then you try to discredit what they say.

Instead of sitting back and being a,"Nance," why dont you step up and back those who make a valid point instead of chosing sides based on who you like and those ypu dislike?

Love guys like you. So fake


Lol.

I'm still waiting for you to make a valid point.


I guess in your mind you would be waiting for some time for anyone to make a valid point.

Ill tell ya what... The day i make a valid point will be the day you stop being a deutsch. .. how about that? Sound like a plan?

Good...


If you are interested in a conversation, it requires making responses related to the subject being discussed. You insulting me instead of providing explanations of your reasoning is a fallacy called an ad hominem attack. Do you have anything intelligent to say about the support I provided for my position (at your request)?

This is a common "tactic" for you. I'm not sure why you always want to bring the Misfits into it ...I really don't think they want to rehash the differences I have with them all the time. Chill out dude.

Nancy McFake
:P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307792

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937
By telling me you know im not much of a reader was insulting and i could see you were implying that im not intellegent or illiterate.

Seeing and watching other posts you have made makes it clear that that was in fact the first shot fired.

Just becaise yoy arent as harsh and raw as me doesnt mean you arent insulting so just stop. Im done with this.dont bother me and i won tbother you.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307796

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: By telling me you know im not much of a reader was insulting and i could see you were implying that im not intellegent or illiterate.

Seeing and watching other posts you have made makes it clear that that was in fact the first shot fired.

Just becaise yoy arent as harsh and raw as me doesnt mean you arent insulting so just stop. Im done with this.dont bother me and i won tbother you.


I said what I said about you not being much of a reader because I have posted these links and quotes by zuperman on many occasions yet you still make statements or claims that show that you either did not read them or did not understand them. I don't know if you have any thoughts about those ideas because I only see the emotional rants that you post.

I don't know you... only what you put forth here. Most A lot of it is nonsense.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307798

  • Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Posts: 3392
  • Thank you received: 6878

.
Come on guys!! AGAIN???

I am not much of a reader either but they say a pic is worth a thousand words LOL


SMILE AT LIFE!!!!! :silly:



,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [M]Slatz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307862

  • [bahsue
  • [bahsue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 77
Hey Mrs.Fit bullet, would u like some cheese with your wine. Our how about some french cries with your waaaaaburger. What a NINCOMPOOP!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #307869

  • Dunc7
  • Dunc7's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 1838

Gee, I have to say that I admire both the logic and the writing style of McFate. Wow! That said, I don't know him, and I do know Bullet, and think of him as a friend here whom I would trust to have my back. I value that, and I value Bullet. Good guy, in my book. However, I must admit that I have been known to blow away a spawning plane in that game in order to get to the flag. But I have never sat there and taken pot-shots at them!---and that sounds like what Wolf was doing. So...isn't that what McFate said in the first place? Or did I misunderstand?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dunc7.

[NLR] WOLF tanking enemy planes at enemy base 3 years 11 months ago #308203

  • [bahsue
  • [bahsue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 77
Darn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush [NLR]boom2
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds