Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33164

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Hello Nazis......Nice to have you here. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33165

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
we're gonna need more cups to put all our teeth in...... :cheer:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33169

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
Welcome Nazis!

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33173

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

Nazis wrote: Good night, dear fellow combatants, thank you very much for the warm welcome, if not understand my English, my English is not good because I have to use the translator, hahaha. Thanks "Dogss" and "Oedius" for their help.

Greetings, Nazis. ;)

Welcome Nazis. Love this guy.
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33178

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Big tex, yes amazing story and glad to know you're also multilingual! Looks like that'll be coming in handy around here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33181

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
welcome Nazis
see you in the skies bud

is there a banner for me wig
dont really know what you could make out of ktheo.
but my name is keith live in the UK surf as much as i can unless my knee;s say no :lol: :lol:
my family have a nic name for me BEEFER why i don't know they have always called me this
anyway just came out of a game there were 3 M.O.M pilots in the game we are growing :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33184

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
Hey ktheo, that last carrier game we were in, I started lagging so bad that I thought I was going to have to quit. Were you experiencing anything like that? The next game I played was protect zepplin and it was still bad. I think I must call my internet provider tomorrow about upgrading speed. I am just worried how much added cost it will be. I think I am only at 2.5MG right now. Does that sound right? Sorry to bring this subject up here as I'm sure there is topic already. Just wondered if there was some consensus amoung you guys concerning optimum / minimum connection speed.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33188

• ZandorHawke
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The second most famous 'Z' in the game!
  • Thank you received: 539

Nazis wrote: Good night, dear fellow combatants, thank you very much for the warm welcome, if not understand my English, my English is not good because I have to use the translator, hahaha. Thanks "Dogss" and "Oedius" for their help.

Greetings, Nazis. ;)

Holy Cow! Or is it Santo Vaca?

Always hate to see Nazis on the other side in a game...glad he's on board. Speaking of Spanish translators...if we need to know where the library is then I'm your man. Anything else then I can't help.

I was in the 3 MOM game earlier...very cool until my controls froze up. That's also what happened when Big Tex splashed me twice...at least that's my story.
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/MOMsquadron/banner_zandorhawke3_zpsa2e87126

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33190

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Welcome Nazis ! (just the one, not all of em)

Love the rules wig... Hard to break them if there aren't really any to follow heh heh . I must say its great seeing the squad develop so quickly and the calibre of our pilots will have the other squads kackin themselves !

New Zealand is where I hail from I recently turned 40 and have 4 children, 1 ex wife, 1 new wife, 1 car that works and one that doesn't, 1 vintage bus converted into an RV. I have been a boatbuilder , professional yacht crew, landscaper, and chef, I am obsessed with free energy and I make bio-diesel for my vehicles from waste oil out of my business.

Surfing,sailing and fishing are my pastimes when I'm not dogfightin, draught horses and red Devon cattle will be joining the list too in the near future I hope.
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33191

• ZandorHawke
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The second most famous 'Z' in the game!
  • Thank you received: 539

Big Tex wrote: Hey Wig, you've probably made me a banner too, but I must have missed it or something. What's it say? Dont mess with Texas?? Hook em??

Check page 10 of this thread. Go Rangers!
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/MOMsquadron/banner_zandorhawke3_zpsa2e87126

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33195

• Nazis
  • Marcos
  • Thank you received: 5
Zandor thank you very much, also I am glad to have you opponent, as well as teammate. is proud to be in this squadron, by aviators exelentes we make.

Greetings, Nazis. ;)

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33199

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Farcanal, New Zealand! Wow, such a beautiful country! I have never been but, I love to watch all I can about it on Discovery Channel and others. And you have such an interesting background.
Ok, don't laugh but, New Zealand always makes me think of "Xena; Warrier Princess" because it as well as many other shows & movies are filmed there. Oh Xena, what a gal. :)

Last edit: by Oedius Momicus.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33205

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Greetings Nazis & wekcome!
So glad to have you with us and look forward to many campaigns together! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nazis

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33207

• Trigger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Dork, hiker, boatbuilder, master marksman, dork!
  • Thank you received: 100
Hey old farts, I'm an old fart too! (30) can we be old farts together? Doggs said I'm cool enough but his decision to invite me in makes me wonder about his decision making skills. None the less... I want into a mom. Well, I just was, but I meant I would like in to MOM, if you other old farts will have me. Sorry slender... I like [e] but I really love MILFS (( Mean old men) I would like to fly with) Trigger

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33209

• Trigger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Dont worry... I'll change the banner..... Most of you old guys can't focus on it anyway

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33211

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143

oedius wrote: Farcanal, New Zealand! Wow, such a beautiful country! I have never been but, I love to watch all I can about it on Discovery Channel and others. And you have such an interesting background.
Ok, don't laugh but, New Zealand always makes me think of "Zena; Warrier Princess" because it as well as many other shows & movies are filmed there. Oh Zena, what a gal. :)

Funny you should mention it oedius ! I worked in the catering for that show and met "xena" in person ,what a fox ! And she is a great person too really down to earth she is now an "Eco warrior " chaining herself to oil drilling ships and the like with the green peace crew down here.
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33217

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 673
Welcome Nazis. Nice to have u on our side...mean ole devil :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33220

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Trigger wrote: Hey old farts, I'm an old fart too! (30) can we be old farts together? Doggs said I'm cool enough but his decision to invite me in makes me wonder about his decision making skills. None the less... I want into a mom. Well, I just was, but I meant I would like in to MOM, if you other old farts will have me. Sorry slender... I like [e] but I really love MILFS (( Mean old men) I would like to fly with) Trigger

Hey trigger. Enigma is a classy squad. Not sure if we've crossed paths in game yet, but Dogss' say-so is good by me.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33221

• Sparky8977
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey SheiBe Kopf...I used to fly for Trans Mistakes...you probably yelled at me a time or two
There are old pilots and bold pilots but........uh......crap..........what was I talking about?

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33225

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Thanks Zander... My family name is Pinkerton and my wife's maiden name is Button... Ever since I took some Computer training in the Lowell, Mass area in the late 70's for DEC and shopped at a button shop in Sudbury Mass. I wanted to start a company with a combo name for it. Voila. Software project manager, applications or O/S?

Gary
The best pilots aim to please ;)

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33227

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I use Internet speed of up to 10mbs. Sometimes mine lags also. My iPad only had 256mb ram though

GP

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33229

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thanks wig. I saw the 2 avatar?s but did not realize they were for 2 different pilots... Oh well I will change it tommorow... Gotg gnite

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33230

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Or share my wife's. Lol

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33231

• Trigger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thanks Bopes... Yes you have shot me down many times! Still got love for E but I believe I fit in better here

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33241

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Crikey! I turn my back for a birthday break (cheap solicitation of "happy birthday" posts, so please DO NOT humor me, I'm trying to pretend the day never happened at all...) and all hell breaks lose 'round here!

SO...I need to lend my late breaking welcome to Nazis...to Sparky...to Trigger...am I correct in understanding that all three guys are in? And am I missing anyone else? I'll have pilot banners for you three asap.

Devil, I noticed in-game that you're using Mean "Ole" (not Old) Devil, so I'll get a revision of your banner up, too.

Prepare for more good news: tonight I got in-game confirmation that our "Hat" is not "Hat in the Ring" who's a solid player and would've been a great addition, it's actually "Hat in Ring", Air Vice Marshall ranked something like #106. He's resigned his membership in whichever other squad he was in and officially signed himself into MOM! I don't think I need to tell any of you how good this new comrade is!

So Hat, if you're reading this, the banner that I created for you will be revised to reflect the correct version of your name and posted here shortly. Welcome, at long last, to M.O.M!

Anyone who needs a banner revision due to name change, inability to find the original posting (page 10, I think, then several multi-banner posts in that vicinity) or the feeling that your banner just sucks, let me know.

As for D_N, I tried pitching him in-game after he's blown my mind about a dozen times (and blown me down nearly as often) in a game but he didn't respond. Now we know why. This guy, as we've all already agreed, is a freakin' demon from the depths of Dogfight hell. Sounds like we've all learned that the hard way. He's so in he's out and back in again as far as I'm concerned, we just need to get word to him.

Someone mentioned Big Boss a page or so back...I did what I generally try never to do and pitched him openly in a game earlier. Not so much a pitch, I just told him, truthfully, that he's on my short list of players I'd like to have in M.O.M. He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no. Again, I don't think we need to raid other squads for quality talent and it's rare that I'll even mention it in-game unless, like D_N, it's an unaffiliated player.

More to follow...

Wig

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33242

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Revised Banner for Devil (Hey Dev, I took the liberty of slightly altering your name, it looks so much cooler this way. Consider this for your new moniker or let me know and I'll knock out a quick revision, no problem at all)

Wigipedia
Attachments:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33243

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Banner for Nazis...

Now, I need Sparky to confirm the numbers in his name assuming, Spark, that's how you intend to keep it in M.O.M, and I need to know for sure that Trigger is joining. And again, let me know, anyone, if I'm missing new guys who've signed on.

Wigipedia
Attachments:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33244

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Hat in Ring banner...

Wigipedia
Attachments:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33249

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Hey, Wig! I just wanted to say happy birthday first of all and especially, thanks again for all of your hard work and devotion to this new squadron. :)

Last edit: by Oedius Momicus.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 7 months ago #33250

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 673
Yo Wig,... Happy Freaking Birthday my dude.....Hope all is well....hey one more thing how do I copy and put the banner you made on my profile page.....By the way that logo is Freaking too cool.....I love it might be my new tattoo.....mean ole devil out....all of you guys are too cool.

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 1.117 seconds