×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Official LEGENDS Squadron

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200074

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

Legends,
Seems ill be leaving this squad but i hope you can except me back if it doesn't work out.
~ConmanJerry *Over and out*
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200118

  • Raunak
  • Raunak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 345
  • Thank you received: 598
guys mom has allowed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200230

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

raunak wrote: guys mom has allowed

good for u Raunak, just don't go getting addicted any time soon :evil:
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200294

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

The Official LEGENDS Squadron






Welcome to the Official LEGENDS Squadron. If you choose to join us take in account that you will be flying with a great group of guys and gals from around the world that love to play Dogfight. We ask if you can add [LF] somewhere in your name.[LF] stands for Legend Forever and if your name is to big or just really unique and don't wont to add the [LF] we will understand but make sure you talk to one of the commanding officers. I also suggest you look at the Tips and Tricks if your new to the game or you just need to improve your A game. We have established a code of conduct and ask that any and all members follow it and if you disagree with anything please feel free to let me know and we can come to a conclusion.


Code of conduct:
1.)Standard dogfight rules apply (no spawn killing, no camping, no team killing, no bad language and if you see a squad member on a uneven match switch sides to help!)
1.)Respect your fellow squadron members and all other players.
3.)If you are accepted please add [LF] in front of your name.
4.)Help lower level pilots and give them advice.
5.)Encourage squad members to post and read the forum.
6.)Help with recruiting pilots.
7.)Help keep this thread active.
8.)don't trash talk other squads.
9.)Follow the code of conduct.

Recruiting:
1.)ELITE Members- In order to be a ELITE Member you need to post a screenshot of you with 80 or more kills in one game on the thread then you will be listed. Once you have posted the screenshot you can then add ^ to your call sign. Ex. [LF^]
2.)If you cant post a screenshot let me know and I can post it for you.
3.)Air Marshal- In order to be a Air Marshal you need to be level 26-31 and the current Air Marshals will vote.
4.)Pilots in the squadron LEGENDS level 1-19 are Lieutenant, pilots level 20-25 are Wing Commander, and pilots level 26-31 are Group Captains.
5.)Level 19 and up to join! some exceptions will be made for lower level pilots if they want to join.
6.)If you are accepted make sure to go to Squad chat to talk with fellow LEGENDS.



Squadron Leader:
Mr.Becken
Second in command:
Killer
Third in command:
ZeEk T}{e FrE@k
Fourth in command:
-Open to anyone

Attachment not found


[/b]
Senior Tactics Officer:
Ice Girl
Squad Banner Artists:
Killer
Ice Girl

Attachment not found


[/b]
★★★=ELITE Members=★★★
Mr.Becken
Killer
ZeEk T}{e FrE@k
Creativelive
jr.0953
Raunak
JaiHind
ishan agar

Attachment not found


[/b]
Squadron members:
MORAF--- Mr.Becken
Air Marshal---Killer
Air Marshal--- *Z*Fre@k
Group Captain--- C......live
Group Captain--- jr.0953
Group Captain--- JaiHind
Wing Commander--- Brievenbus
Wing Commander--- Zule
Wing Commander--- singham
Wing Commander--- Misosh
Wing Commander--- PropLure
Wing Commander--- Ishan Agar
Wing Commander--- HERO
Wing Commander--- TheBUTCHER
Wing Commander--- Pedrobeju_
Wing Commander--- Barf Simpson
Lieutenant--- At
Lieutenant--- amoco
Lieutenant--- B i T
Lieutenant--- FlyingChef
Lieutenant--- Delta1
Lieutenant--- rb1conoby
Lieutenant--- MTII
Lieutenant--- chasetrip
Lieutenant--- Quicksilver66
Lieutenant--- Ice Girl
Lieutenant--- Valerie
Lieutenant--- JackHutton
Lieutenant--- Mr.Shaurya
Lieutenant--- Beer Hunter
Lieutenant--- dr1007
Lieutenant--- Thrillseeker1
Lieutenant--- Theg
Lieutenant--- jazz99
Lieutenant--- SHEPARD-N7
Lieutenant--- ThunderStrike5
Lieutenant--- RedBaronx17
Lieutenant--- RAUNAK
Lieutenant--- Killer in the sky
Lieutenant--- CrUsHeR
Lieutenant--- Dark Wolf 1
Lieutenant-- Ace A1
Lieutenant-- Flyboyz6969
Lieutenant-- Buddha in Nepal
Lieutenant-- Redui
Lieutenant-- Steewhoop...Ahh!!
Lieutenant-- *L.A.S.E.R*
Lieutenant-- Von Beer
Lieutenant-- matisyahu96
Lieutenant-- SG 1
Lieutenant-- AceFace
Lieutenant-- tim7
Lieutenant-- Cpt. Allport
Lieutenant-- kyle300

Attachment not found


[/b]
The LEGENDS Squadron is a world wide squadron and we love to hear where our members are from and that there
representing LEGENDS in all corners of the world

Attachment not found


[/b]
Mr.Becken--New York, USA
Killer--Rajasthan, India
Z FrE@k--Mumbai, India
jr.0953--New York, USA
JaiHind--Bangalore, India
Flyboyz6969--Nicaragua

Raunak-- Delhi, India

Attachment not found

CREDITS:
--Special thanks to the Devil Dragons and especially Thulsa Doom and Whiplash for giving LEGENDS a second chance :)
--Banners made by Whiplash, Killer and Ice girl.


Updated the roster and added what position pilots are in the squadron! Keep it up Lieutenants because most of you are close to level 20 and ill switch you to wing commander! :) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200295

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
all the names are blue except for Ice Girl because i figured she would like pink but i can switch it Ice :silly:

If any other pilots want there name color changed let me know :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200298

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

The Official LEGENDS Squadron






Welcome to the Official LEGENDS Squadron. If you choose to join us take in account that you will be flying with a great group of guys and gals from around the world that love to play Dogfight. We ask if you can add [LF] somewhere in your name.[LF] stands for Legend Forever and if your name is to big or just really unique and don't wont to add the [LF] we will understand but make sure you talk to one of the commanding officers. I also suggest you look at the Tips and Tricks if your new to the game or you just need to improve your A game. We have established a code of conduct and ask that any and all members follow it and if you disagree with anything please feel free to let me know and we can come to a conclusion.


Code of conduct:
1.)Standard dogfight rules apply (no spawn killing, no camping, no team killing, no bad language and if you see a squad member on a uneven match switch sides to help!)
1.)Respect your fellow squadron members and all other players.
3.)If you are accepted please add [LF] in front of your name.
4.)Help lower level pilots and give them advice.
5.)Encourage squad members to post and read the forum.
6.)Help with recruiting pilots.
7.)Help keep this thread active.
8.)don't trash talk other squads.
9.)Follow the code of conduct.

Recruiting:
1.)ELITE Members- In order to be a ELITE Member you need to post a screenshot of you with 80 or more kills in one game on the thread then you will be listed. Once you have posted the screenshot you can then add ^ to your call sign. Ex. [LF^]
2.)If you cant post a screenshot let me know and I can post it for you.
3.)Air Marshal- In order to be a Air Marshal you need to be level 26-31 and the current Air Marshals will vote.
4.)Pilots in the squadron LEGENDS level 1-19 are Lieutenant, pilots level 20-25 are Wing Commander, and pilots level 26-31 are Group Captains.
5.)Level 19 and up to join! some exceptions will be made for lower level pilots if they want to join.
6.)If you are accepted make sure to go to Squad chat to talk with fellow LEGENDS.



Squadron Leader:
Mr.Becken
Second in command:
Killer
Third in command:
ZeEk T}{e FrE@k
Fourth in command:
-Open to anyone

Attachment not found


[/b]
Senior Tactics Officer:
Ice Girl
Squad Banner Artists:
Killer
Ice Girl

Attachment not found


[/b]
★★★=ELITE Members=★★★
Mr.Becken
Killer
ZeEk T}{e FrE@k
Creativelive
jr.0953
Raunak
JaiHind
ishan agar

Attachment not found


[/b]
Squadron members:
MORAF--- Mr.Becken
Air Marshal---Killer
Air Marshal--- *Z*Fre@k
Group Captain--- C......live
Group Captain--- jr.0953
Group Captain--- JaiHind
Wing Commander--- Brievenbus
Wing Commander--- Zule
Wing Commander--- singham
Wing Commander--- Misosh
Wing Commander--- PropLure
Wing Commander--- Ishan Agar
Wing Commander--- HERO
Wing Commander--- TheBUTCHER
Wing Commander--- Pedrobeju_
Wing Commander--- Barf Simpson
Lieutenant--- At
Lieutenant--- amoco
Lieutenant--- B i T
Lieutenant--- FlyingChef
Lieutenant--- Delta1
Lieutenant--- rb1conoby
Lieutenant--- MTII
Lieutenant--- chasetrip
Lieutenant--- Quicksilver66
Lieutenant--- Ice Girl
Lieutenant--- Valerie
Lieutenant--- JackHutton
Lieutenant--- Mr.Shaurya
Lieutenant--- Beer Hunter
Lieutenant--- dr1007
Lieutenant--- Thrillseeker1
Lieutenant--- Theg
Lieutenant--- jazz99
Lieutenant--- SHEPARD-N7
Lieutenant--- ThunderStrike5
Lieutenant--- RedBaronx17
Lieutenant--- RAUNAK
Lieutenant--- Killer in the sky
Lieutenant--- CrUsHeR
Lieutenant--- Dark Wolf 1
Lieutenant-- Ace A1
Lieutenant-- Flyboyz6969
Lieutenant-- Buddha in Nepal
Lieutenant-- Redui
Lieutenant-- Steewhoop...Ahh!!
Lieutenant-- *L.A.S.E.R*
Lieutenant-- Von Beer
Lieutenant-- matisyahu96
Lieutenant-- SG 1
Lieutenant-- AceFace
Lieutenant-- tim7
Lieutenant-- Cpt. Allport
Lieutenant-- kyle300

Attachment not found


[/b]
The LEGENDS Squadron is a world wide squadron and we love to hear where our members are from and that there
representing LEGENDS in all corners of the world

Attachment not found


[/b]
Mr.Becken--New York, USA
Killer--Rajasthan, India
Z FrE@k--Mumbai, India
jr.0953--New York, USA
JaiHind--Bangalore, India
Flyboyz6969--Nicaragua

Raunak-- Delhi, India

Attachment not found

CREDITS:
--Special thanks to the Devil Dragons and especially Thulsa Doom and Whiplash for giving LEGENDS a second chance :)
--Banners made by Whiplash, Killer and Ice girl.


Updated the roster and added what position pilots are in the squadron! Keep it up Lieutenants because most of you are close to level 20 and ill switch you to wing commander! :) ;)


Nice roster Mr. Becken. Keep it up the intensity recruits!
-Ex. Legend
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeek t}{e FrE@k, Killer!, Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200311

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
Thanks Jerry! Wish you the best of luck in your quest to find a new squad :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeek t}{e FrE@k, Killer!, [£] Pie of Jerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200479

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
ill fix the main page tomorrow.. I went to it and it was all messy so I don't know what happend

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200568

  • Desichick
  • Desichick's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • :) ;)
  • Posts: 279
  • Thank you received: 360
Hey LEGENDS!!!! I just wanted to say hi. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!, Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200621

  • Raunak
  • Raunak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 345
  • Thank you received: 598
gj beck u awesome keep it up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200781

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
MacLaren I deleted your post because it doesn't belong here.. try to put it on the blacklist and don't be so smart about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [£] Pie of Jerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200816

  • [M]acLaren
  • [M]acLaren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • [M]acLaren
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 465

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote: MacLaren I deleted your post because it doesn't belong here.. try to put it on the blacklist and don't be so smart about it.


What was so smart about that??? I decided to put it here, rater than the blacklist, so You could deal with it within the squad. There is already too much on the blacklist...


"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200818

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

[M]acLaren wrote:

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote: MacLaren I deleted your post because it doesn't belong here.. try to put it on the blacklist and don't be so smart about it.


What was so smart about that??? I decided to put it here, rater than the blacklist, so You could deal with it within the squad. There is already too much on the blacklist...

Pm next time...
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200825

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768
Lol nice jerry lmao looks like some people in this game lmao.....Hi Beck btw....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200841

  • Zeek t}{e FrE@k
  • Zeek t}{e FrE@k's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • LEGENDS....[LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Posts: 253
  • Thank you received: 153
Hey guys yall should really download the app Quad its awesome Killer me and even Delta has joined and even MORE people so download now
Codes to join in the Quad Squad
www.quadapp.com/qi/ul576afq
oR
UL576AFQ
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200865

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827

[M]acLaren wrote:

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote: MacLaren I deleted your post because it doesn't belong here.. try to put it on the blacklist and don't be so smart about it.


What was so smart about that??? I decided to put it here, rater than the blacklist, so You could deal with it within the squad. There is already too much on the blacklist...

"is this what a LEGEND is made off" or something like that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200867

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
Hey Gunnerzz, Zeek and Jerry!

Zeek my phone has a issue and only charges to 12% so I don't really use it :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200956

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
windows 8.1 sensitivity slider bar! just need to get it in the right spot so I can fly right! :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :P :cheer: ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200986

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote: windows 8.1 sensitivity slider bar! just need to get it in the right spot so I can fly right! :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :P :cheer: ;)

Joystick, whats that?
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200989

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
I think its the same as if you where on a phone but im not sure.. all the way up makes my d8 super fast at turning though :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #200993

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

Just wanted to stop by to share the best day ever :silly: :side: :woohoo:
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #201250

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

Love the banner Mr Becken :) :silly:
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #201253

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
Thanks Jerry! figured I would add the names I commonly use in game lol and your banner is awesome as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [£] Pie of Jerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #201709

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
awesome Raunak your getting better day by day !!! :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #201727

  • [£] Pie of Jerry
  • [£] Pie of Jerry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Posts: 703
  • Thank you received: 591

So are you Mr. Becken :)
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #202142

  • *L.A.S.E.R*
  • *L.A.S.E.R*'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey Legends ,
i m a new a new player of this game and have started with some good score :)
its an Honour to Join the Legends ! ;D
thanks for taking me in ....!!
But i wonder y everyone in the Squadron has LF before their name
so even i add [LF]
Thanks again :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!, Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #202143

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827

lol the ships and carries where once painted like this
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #202144

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827

*L.A.S.E.R* wrote: Hey Legends ,
i m a new a new player of this game and have started with some good score :)
its an Honour to Join the Legends ! ;D
thanks for taking me in ....!!
But i wonder y everyone in the Squadron has LF before their name
so even i add [LF]
Thanks again :)

Hey thanks for joining the squad and [LF] means Legend Forever! :)
also let us know if you would like a banner!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #202145

  • *L.A.S.E.R*
  • *L.A.S.E.R*'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 4
wht is a Banner? :/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official LEGENDS Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #202149

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1193
  • Thank you received: 827
these are banners that where made for the squad members. Killer, Ice Girl and I are the only squad members in LEGENDS that make banners and Whiplash has helped with our banners also. but theres many others to that make them! Ice Girl is MIA though. But we would be glad to make you one if you want one.








Attachment DarkWolf.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Zeek t}{e FrE@k
Time to create page: 4.806 seconds