TOPIC:

NOT HAPPENING "All Gameplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 6 months ago #294841

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Hola to all my friends here.

As we all know many times we are in a disagreement with what some players believe to be fair and not fair in a game.

I have created a thread called "All Gameplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week.

Please visit the english thread and post your opinions on the topic. I apologize because I do not speak any spanish. I want to be able to respond to everyone equally and fairly. For me to take all of the spanish posts and translate them will be way too time consuming for me. I PLEASE ask for you to translate your responses to english for me when you post them. I know that google translate is not the best translator but we do get to understand the main point at least.

There are some of you spanish speaking players that speak english very well. I ask for you assistance here to translate this topic to the spanish speaking community.

I always look foward to seeing you all in the sky. It has been a pleasure flying with many of you and I am very happy to say I have made some good friends that I respect in the community.

I value everyone's opinion so please visit my thread and let me know how you feel about the topic. I will ask this of you one more time since it will make it a lot easier on me...

PLEASE TRANSLATE YOUR POSTS TO ENGLISH

You should leave you responses in spanish as well to assist those who do not speak english as I do not speak spanish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, con estilo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

"All Gameplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 6 months ago #294871

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
D93 Big Gunzzz escribió:
"Hola a todos mis amigos aquí.

Como todos sabemos, muchas veces estamos en desacuerdo con lo que algunos jugadores creen que es justo y no es justo en un juego.

He creado un hilo llamado "Todo juego es juego limpio", durante 1 semana.

Por favor, visite el hilo en inglés y publique sus opiniones sobre el tema. Pido disculpas porque no hablo nada de español. Quisiera ser capaz de responder a todos por igual y de manera justa. Para mí tomar todas las publicaciones en español y traducirlos me ocuparán demasiado tiempo. Por favor tradúzcame sus respuestas al inglés cuando los publique. Sé que el traductor de Google no es el mejor traductor pero llegaré a entender el punto principal por lo menos.

Hay algunos de ustedes, los jugadores de habla hispana, que hablan inglés muy bien. Pido de su ayuda aquí para traducir este tema para la comunidad de habla española.

Yo siempre espero verlos en los cielos. Ha sido un placer volar con muchos de ustedes y estoy muy feliz de decir que he hecho algunos buenos amigos que respeto en la comunidad.

Valoro la opinión de todos, así que por favor visite mi hilo y quiero saber cómo te sientes sobre el tema. Voy a pedirte esto una vez más, ya que hará que sea mucho más fácil para mí ...

POR FAVOR TRADUZCA SUS PUBLICACIONES EN INGLÉS

Debería dejar respuestas en español para ayudar a aquellos que no hablan, inglés como yo no hablo español."

Visite: dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...fair-play-for-1-week
The following user(s) said Thank You: con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

NOT HAPPENING "All Gameplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 6 months ago #295410

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
This trial week will not be taking place

Most players were against the idea and I as stated I will

follow what the majority had to say.