Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158137

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Just so everyone knows. I have muted and muted w/ban almost every one Davy has reported. Davy is doing us all a favor closely monitoring the World chat and deserves our thanks.
There are others who also help. VonHulk, Zebraup, 2storm2, Swop just to mention a few. Warn them, then report them. Don't clog the chat with to many insults back. I have seen a few trolls crawl back in their caves because you guys are smart enough to ignore them. Great job all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, Hyperdrive, ZebraUp, Weather[*M]an

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158140

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Thank you DAVY, you are terrific. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158155

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Striker 13

Language, picture sent to KEVY

Also DUCKONUACK

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158497

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443
I wanted to report the "gent" below called GOLIATH.
We were in the BTC game 2 against 6, and after being knocked down several times said something in Spanish, which in English sounds more or less so "I shit in your whore mother."
Who knows Spanish can certainly translate it better.
Know that if I were to meet again, I inflict on him.
Of course I responded to offense.
I will not let the rude children like him ruin this game.
Greets.

Warning: Spoiler!

I hid the pic, Kevy
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket

Last edit: by |111th|Kevy.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158515

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Muted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, Frank Baracca

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158536

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Thank you received: 1274
fannatics is a team killer, trash talker, and unapologetic about it. Also is supposedly unafraid of two day ban.

What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158586

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Not bannable, though annoying. Any teamkilling? That would be bannable ;)
Manfred

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158697

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
I just left a game where there was a red with a single dot for a name.

. :dry:

Really? Come on! That is bs. He is nearly invisible. There are old threads about this issue. Is there any feeling among the moderators that something is wrong with this?

It's not tactics, it's not skill. It is an extreme advantage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158715

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

McFate wrote: I just left a game where there was a red with a single dot for a name.

Really? Come on! That is bs. He is nearly invisible. There are old threads about this issue. Is there any feeling among the moderators that something is wrong with this?

Yeah I fought against a similar player.. almost shot him down at first because I couldn't see if he was red or blue! his name was: . . .
I would say that wasn't cheating but it is also kind of smart.. but at least you can still see his rank! Personally I would like for the tags to leave completely.. no name or squadron banners showing.. and not be able to be seen thru mountains/carriers/etc... only rank showing in red or blue.. I would think that would be more realistic.. just my 2 cents...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158716

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

ZebraUp wrote:

McFate wrote: I just left a game where there was a red with a single dot for a name.

Yeah I fought against a similar player.. almost shot him down at first because I couldn't see if he was red or blue! his name was: . . .
I would say that wasn't cheating but it is also kind of smart.. but at least you can still see his rank! Personally I would like for the tags to leave completely.. no name or squadron banners showing.. and not be able to be seen thru mIountains/carriers/etc... only rank showing in red or blue.. I would think that would be more realistic.. just my 2 cents...

agreed. But that would be a level playing field. :blink:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158717

• Sgt.York
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 477
I saw one the other day. Made me think. Do ooh. Nice article you wrote the other day by the way. Good stuff

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158727

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
No point in blacklisting Enigma's "Ashley ;)" - it changed its name promptly after leaving the match early because it knew it would end up on the blacklist. I doubt this player would take a ban anyway, unless it banned itself.
Camping to spawn kill, and refused to accept responsibility for its actions. I thought it was unintentional so I didn't take a screenshot.
I'm sorry hammer, but this is the third Enigma player I've encountered in the last week who has broken basic rules of etiquette or actual game rules. I have kept my mouth shut out of respect for my former squad but this latest one irritated everyone in the game.
Whoever this player really is, they suck at flying, can't shoot for shit, and camping seems to be the only way it can make kills. If it has the balls to keep a name and face me again, I'll meet it anywhere it likes, global mod or not.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158729

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Porkfinger wrote: No point in blacklisting Enigma's "Ashley ;)" - it changed its name promptly after leaving the match early because it knew it would end up on the blacklist.
Camping to spawn kill, and refused to accept responsibility for its actions. I thought it was unintentional so I didn't take a screenshot.
I'm sorry hammer, but this is the third Enigma player I've encountered in the last week who has broken basic rules of etiquette or actual game rules. I have kept my mouth shut out of respect for my former squad but this latest one irritated everyone in the game.
Whoever this player really is, they suck at flying, can't shoot for shit, and camping seems to be the only way it can make kills. If it has the balls to keep a name and face me again, I'll meet it anywhere it likes, global mod or not.

It seems they did change their name, I just checked the enigma roster and nothing even close to Ashley. I'll keep an extra close eye out. Your post seems to infer that you think this person is a global mod. What makes you feel that way? Or am I mis-interpreting your meaning??

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by --J--.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158731

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

--J-- wrote:

Porkfinger wrote: No point in blacklisting Enigma's "Ashley ;)" - it changed its name promptly after leaving the match early because it knew it would end up on the blacklist.

It seems they did change their name, I just checked the enigma roster and nothing even close to Ashley. I'll keep an extra close eye out. Your post seems to infer that you think this person is a global mod. What makes you feel that way? Or am I mis-interpreting your meaning??

You didn't misinterpret anything, but forgive me if I don't PM you the reason why, given you are a global mod in enigma corps. I'm letting this go now, its not that big a deal.
All I will say is, real cute "Ashley", keep it up and see what happens.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158736

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
I'm still confused. But if you suspect any global moderator is changing their name to misbehave, a quick check of the top pilots list would reveal who it is. I think we are all in top 50. I am usually between 45 and 50 and I think I am the lowest on the list.

Just look for the name of the misbehaving pilot, and match it to the missing mod name's place on the list.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158738

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

--J-- wrote: I'm still confused. But if you suspect any global moderator is changing their name to misbehave, a quick check of the top pilots list would reveal who it is. I think we are all in top 50. I am usually between 45 and 50 and I think I am the lowest on the list.

Just look for the name of the misbehaving pilot, and match it to the missing mod name's place on the list.

Next time I will.
I meant no disrespect, I hope it didn't come across that way.
Moving on!

The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158745

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Porkfinger wrote:

--J-- wrote:

You didn't misinterpret anything, but forgive me if I don't PM you the reason why, given you are a global mod in enigma corps. I'm letting this go now, its not that big a deal.

Don't hesitate post on the enigma thread I read that more than the blacklist. I'll drop people that do really bad stuff. I get a chance if it's minor and they promise to not do it again.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158791

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

hammer_tool wrote:

Porkfinger wrote:

--J-- wrote:

Don't hesitate post on the enigma thread I read that more than the blacklist. I'll drop people that do really bad stuff. I get a chance if it's minor and they promise to not do it again.

I'm already sorry I brought it up guys, what I'm holding back is minor really. I don't want to cause any issues here - we've had more than enough issues on the forum lately.
Wait a minute, I don't even know what we're talking about here. Must be something I've moved on from ;)

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158839

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

I've posted a reminder on squad chat the bad behavior will result in expulsion and bans. Don't fear porkfinger. We have a highstandard and will enforce it. BTW if you want to Cole back wwe'd take you in a flash

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158866

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

hammer_tool wrote: I've posted a reminder on squad chat the bad behavior will result in expulsion and bans. Don't fear porkfinger. We have a highstandard and will enforce it. BTW if you want to Cole back wwe'd take you in a flash

I'm flattered! The only reason I'm not still there is because I wanted to help out a smaller squad, and contribute to their tactics and growth.
I'll always love Enigma Corps.

The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, Dr Dave.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158936

• Mmiller26
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Brigadier General niteFury tank spawnkilling at base during FFA game. After he sk'd me, I confronted him about it - he claimed he didn't know it was wrong. He's high enough in rank to know better.

"A flute without any holes is not a flute. A donut without any holes is a Danish." ~Ty Webb
Attachments:

Last edit: by Mmiller26. Reason: Another pic

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158956

• toothless
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi, true is I played the game for fun, not checking forums at all, only registered, but not enjoying nor reading. So I didnt know the rule. After being hit by tanks on runway many times and bever hearing abiut it being forbidden I tried in the end do the same. This time nobody got me on my way to base and managed to do it. But carelessly, and first time ever! Already said sorry for that. Next time I will report all the 'tank spawn killers'.

on the other hand, maybe if you have forum, would it be helpful to stick game rules at very front page?

Overall, i'm really sorry for misbehaviour. Hope you understand.

nf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, [NLR]*XxXxX*, Mmiller26, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158958

• Tuck
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 434
Just played a game with Lpdasi. He was shooting at me...told him to stop & he did. Next flight he took off behind me & shot me down. I wasn't the only one he got & he'd follow it by a lame sorry like he didn't mean to do it. Bull. I was the only one in the area when he killed me after the warning.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #158976

• Mmiller26
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 143
niteFury, I accept your apology and would ask the mods to forget it this time. You were big enough to come onto this forum to explain yourself - that's good enough for me. This is just a game, after all; however, it appeals to me because of the many players who respect a certain code of honor (if you will). Those who troll for kills are generally seen for who they are as players and as individuals. See ya around.

"A flute without any holes is not a flute. A donut without any holes is a Danish." ~Ty Webb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #159235

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BIGBLACKBALLS69

VIAGRAHERO69

Bad language pictures sent to KEVY

Please hurry
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #159252

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

Davy Crockett wrote: BIGBLACKBALLS69

VIAGRAHERO69

Bad language pictures sent to KEVY

Please hurry

I cannot find any such person on the mod panel. I tried different versions of their names but came up with nothing. He could of changed the names. Sorry

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #159307

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
  • Thank you received: 130
Capitao jonatas. Vulgar language, sergent furax, excessive spawn killing, Idk if he enjoys it or denies it or what.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #159317

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Furax is a complete idiot, completely ruins a game. Yes he enjoys being a creep

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #159336

• Oswald-Boelcke
  • Thank you received: 0
who is the idiot? you ,I have the right to play as his i protect team. this is not the first time you insult me
this is a game if you prefer the style of game that is unrealistic it is your choice but I play like I want.I do not know if this is understandable, but to put it simply stopped insulting me!

Official blacklist thread 10 years 3 months ago #159338

• Oswald-Boelcke
  • Thank you received: 0
when you try to fly you do not drop the bomb, it's not my problem, do not say it is spawn kill just because you think. nobody can know what you call spawn kill

Time to create page: 1.277 seconds