[img]http://i.imgur.com /UKEWwkox.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 10 months ago #330939

• airwolff
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • seek wisdom
  • Thank you received: 257

Zuperman, with the recent announcement of the Elite go-live in May, will this include a sensitivity bar for Windows players?

i don't know what windows players did to make you angry but i sincerely believe i have been out-turned and shooted down sufficiently to be sorry for it and please can we have our sinsitivity bar back? :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, nebular

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 10 months ago #330949

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
DF Elite update for Windows users is out. Check on windows store
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 10 months ago #333477

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

DF elite update is out for windows users with following changes.
  1. Stats automatically transferred from df1
  2. New planes still locked. Planes unlocked but not too costly including the update. Each update will now cost 200000. Slower and less bullets. Seems no advantage over old one.
  3. Points fixed on 4,20,000, but as zuperman mentioned, it will be corrected soon apple users gets the update.
  4. Still I'm getting empty games, in spite 10-15 players showing online. Can't possible that none was playing. Zuperman can you do something for this.
  5. Now you have to subscribe separately for DF1 and Elite, else you have to wait.
  6. for windows players, if you switch windows during game, you'll lost connection. Zuperman can you do something for this as in DF1 it gives around 10-15 seconds before connection is lost. If email popup or some application pop-up and you move to that pop up screen, you lost connection immediately

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, airwolff

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 10 months ago #333646

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Ok here's what I've found so far after playing for a few hours. Some of this is general game stuff, not just Windows issues. But that's what I play with so I'll stick this here.

New planes are incredibly slow...they only travel at around 110km/hr with bombs and not much faster without...I'm pretty sure an ME 109 travels faster than that...plus only 240 rounds? 2 million coins to purchase totally upgraded and only 240 rounds? They do look cool though, no doubt about that. But if I was to go back a few hours, I probably would not have purchased them...at least not right now.

Had a few games start out as bomb/capture carrier (at least that's what it said at the start) and ended up really being bomb the hangars.

Turnfighting is a joke. Get that sensitivity bar back. Set it to 90 or 95% of what you had in df1 and I bet you'd be close and even with the other platforms.

No credit for a chute kill is ridiculous. It's harder to hit one with the bullet drop now. Never noticed if we get points or not for it. Bring back the way it is on DF 1.

With the point system the way it is, getting 470 000 points to get to level 33, I'm convinced many of us will be in a seniors home by the time we make moraf again. Or the game will be obsolete by the time we do...lower the point requirements or increase points for kills. Or bring back the old point scoring system. If you're going to level 47 or whatever it is, you will be significantly older by the time you get there.

I lost connection a few times and froze up my screen. But it's significantly better than last time I played.

It's got promise. It really does I think.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, nebular, Cypher7{WP}, BLACKHAWKGHOST...

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 10 months ago #333658

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

[*M]Comet wrote: Ok here's what I've found so far after playing for a few hours. Some of this is general game stuff, not just Windows issues. But that's what I play with so I'll stick this here.

New planes are incredibly slow...they only travel at around 110km/hr with bombs and not much faster without...I'm pretty sure an ME 109 travels faster than that...plus only 240 rounds? 2 million coins to purchase totally upgraded and only 240 rounds? They do look cool though, no doubt about that. But if I was to go back a few hours, I probably would not have purchased them...at least not right now.

Had a few games start out as bomb/capture carrier (at least that's what it said at the start) and ended up really being bomb the hangars.

Turnfighting is a joke. Get that sensitivity bar back. Set it to 90 or 95% of what you had in df1 and I bet you'd be close and even with the other platforms.

No credit for a chute kill is ridiculous. It's harder to hit one with the bullet drop now. Never noticed if we get points or not for it. Bring back the way it is on DF 1.

With the point system the way it is, getting 470 000 points to get to level 33, I'm convinced many of us will be in a seniors home by the time we make moraf again. Or the game will be obsolete by the time we do...lower the point requirements or increase points for kills. Or bring back the old point scoring system. If you're going to level 47 or whatever it is, you will be significantly older by the time you get there.

I lost connection a few times and froze up my screen. But it's significantly better than last time I played.

It's got promise. It really does I think.

That is probably the best description of how the game interaction is on my device. It is getting better. and deff a lot less connection drop offs.

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 9 months ago #335648

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

ZUPERMAN wrote: Dogfight Elite 1.0.20 is making it through the different platforms.

Some big changes in game play here:
- You get almost double the points for everything when you play using a WWII airplane (The Fokker d8 is considered a WWII airplane in the game although in reality it began running at the very end of WWI)
- All games will have a maximum of 20 minutes game play. I know, sometimes we love to have a 3 hours game but that's not the best for some. So the timer will begin counting and now you won't only be able to lose/win but also have a tie (draw) on games if the time runs out. To help finish games faster I may reduce the number of hangars required to win or increase the damage of the bombs for the carriers.
- Bombs are much lighter now. Which means your airplanes will fly faster than before when you carry bombs.

Zuperman, when will we have Dogfight Elite 1.0.20 for windows players

The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, airwolff, S. E. Dailey

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 9 months ago #336024

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

DF Elite update Ver 1.0.20 for windows is out. Go get it.

Zuperman:
Thank you for adding the version info.

The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, uncertainty

Dogfight Elite beta 1 for Windows 8.1 7 years 9 months ago #336219

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
First i want to say thank you Zuperman for making this game, I like Elite a lot (little more difficult then DF1 but that's great :) )

There's just one thing that you have to solve if possible, when I play on pc (windows 10) i lost connection when I switch screen, can you do something about this? because when i got popup msg and I clic on it to answer that msg I lost connection. Or because de "w"-button is close to Windows-button, when i clic on it I lost connection too, that's very annoying :/ (cfr msg of Blue fighter)

See you in the air,

cedricboss
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Last edit: by [NLR]Mysterio.
Time to create page: 0.863 seconds