Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

New Misfits 2020 3 years 6 months ago #381816

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Misfits 2020 3 years 6 months ago #381818

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Wait.... I remember now. This is the guy Hulk and I made Banners for because he couldn’t figure it out. Wasn’t long after that I believe he was banned or kicked out. I know I was always at the bottom of the ladder KDR wise. Seem to recall this name hanging around that area of the Squad Status. Higher up?? Oh yeah!! He meant smoking crack!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

New Misfits 2020 3 years 6 months ago #381819

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Pagan, I forgot you and I both had evals with Hulk and Davy. Cannon was my third and final trial by fire. It was an honor to come up through the Squad together. Both of us promoted to Officer at the same time. Good Days then Brother. Still proud to call you my Friend.
I can’t for the Life of me remember anything significant from this Pestilence however.
Higher Up??? I might have put some Bourbon down but I don’t recall drinking so much I missed some outstanding feat attached to this crotch sniffer.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Good God! You still need a freaking reason??

New Misfits 2020 3 years 6 months ago #381820

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote: The sad part about this post is someone that was kicked from the squad for racist comments and lost any and all respect from any Misfit
Is now wanting to rebuild a squad that retired with dignity and honor and the respect of many now thinks he can take over .
Sorry you lost your tag. And in an email to someone he said once a Misfit always a Misfit .
That is true for most but not when you get kicked for racist comments
Go start your own squad with your own name. I may not fly anymore but at least i left the game with the friendship and respect of others that are still here.

Well said Brother! Damn I miss you guys! Gotta figure out why I can’t get into the new Clubhouse. Gonna work on that this very day!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}

New Misfits 2020 2 years 2 months ago #384635

• WarEagle!
  • WarEagle!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
What up peeps yes i admit i have neglected my duty as head of command of the misfits and for that I say im sorry but now that im back i see there is a fake squad calling themselves [M] the misfits well I got one thing to day about that there is one and will always only be one squad the MISFITS

WarEagle
Misfits head of command
Misfit 4 life
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, TFL alwaystrouble

New Misfits 2020 2 years 2 months ago #384639

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Truely a great intellect.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core

New Misfits 2020 2 years 2 months ago #384642

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Husky,always good to hear from you .
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

New Misfits 2020 2 years 2 months ago #384643

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Ummm,not sure who is wearing the Misfit Logo. Someone was teasing a kid and said he should Call his new squad Misfits. He said no,already had a name. Forgive me,I found it humorous. My respect for the original Misfits truly is heart felt. I made a mistake when I left. I was new back then and had little respect because I have been burned by so many squads in other games. I had no idea the community was so strong. You have to admit some games the people are just donkey holes. Not that this game doesn't have a few. I hear that  CueBall is pretty cool. Haven't met him yet. Just know he's bald and nuts. Peace and yes,those were some great memories back then and I treasure them.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Pagan

Last edit: by Cue Ball.
Time to create page: 1.187 seconds