Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376190

• CRAZED{WP/*}
  • CRAZED{WP/*}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 183
I’m sure this has been talked about before but I was just thinking about it l. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to sell planes you no longer use and put the points towards better planes and the upgrades for them. I know personally I started playing dogfight in the Original game and started playing very young. I did what every young kid seems to do ,spend all their money buying every plane and upgrading everyone fully. It would possibly nice to be able to use these points again. It could possibly be used to help newbies stay in the game too as they could possibly get better planes quicker to keep up with more experienced players. Thanks for reading and was just wondering what other people’s opinions would be on this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, nebular, NLR| MeanDragon, Smoke Screen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376218

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
follow my suggestion concerning your suggestion: what you could do would be the purchase or the combined exchange between the players as well as the purchase in the free market, the payment is only valid after receiving the product. do not be disappointed if you no longer have feedback from other players. this suggestion of yours, currently should be out of the possibility of Jaoquin do currently because he is dealing with more urgent causes and people; we all have different desires for the game.

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376223

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Here is my suggestion about your suggestion concerning his suggestion...

I think we should open up a used plane dealership and put it right beside the Jolly Roger. We could sell used planes, tanks, hell, even speed boats. Nothing beats coming out of the bar, completely wasted, and hopping into a "new to you" plane, tank, or jet boat, and immediately crashing it into the bridge.

There's a fortune to be made out there...you just have to think outside the box.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Follow my suggestion concerning your suggestion about his suggestion...allow myself to introduce myself...and on and on and on..

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376224

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

[*M]Comet wrote: Here is my suggestion about your suggestion concerning his suggestion...

I think we should open up a used plane dealership and put it right beside the Jolly Roger. We could sell used planes, tanks, hell, even speed boats. Nothing beats coming out of the bar, completely wasted, and hopping into a "new to you" plane, tank, or jet boat, and immediately crashing it into the bridge.

There's a fortune to be made out there...you just have to think outside the box.

I like it all. Crazed great idea!

Comet, did you mean to say 'think outside the boat'?
:P :lol:

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376262

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Considering the Jolly Roger addition...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, CRAZED{WP/*}, Skeeter72{WP}, Smoke Screen

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376356

• Smoke Screen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 249
Here's my suggestion of your suggestions, concerning this suggestion. Those who want to exchange planes paint jobs ect, buy a gift giver feature for about a dollar, then whether that player be a noob or not we can then buy sell exchange planes paint jobs, jolly rogers and rum. Not only can Zup benefit from this feature I believe that noobs, pros and anyone who wants to exchange planes will also benefit from this feature. Furthermore if Zup whishes to express his gratitude for my suggestion, Please run for president of Brazil and formally thank me in your presidential speech by calling a toast for the cheekiest dogfighting fart in existence :P :P :P B) :lol: :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376365

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
?????? Brazil ?????? Why put my country in the discussion ???

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376371

• Smoke Screen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 249
I was only joking about that last part, I could have mentioned any country, but I was only kidding

Idea to be able to sell planes 5 years 1 month ago #376381

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ok.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds