Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374551

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Considering I have seen players from the top squads in squad wars points fly past one another when red and not shoot, and others from squads who aren't participating giving themselves pats on the back and awards for doing well in squad wars, id say its going well.

Glad we brought it back.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374552

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

Meu amigo Viper, já estou achando muito Vitimismo de sua Parte. Porque atribuir a Semana Esquadrão, o fato de não atirarmos em alguns jogadores, não faz sentido algum, não atirar em red, já que pro seu esquadrão fazer pontos, você tem que atirar em Red pra somar pontos fazendo Kills. Em uma partida de Hangares, se pontua mais fazendo kills, do que bombardeando hangares.
Então, que sentido faz, eu não atirar em RED, ainda mais que esse RED, se trata de um jogador do esquadrão que esta liderando há algumas Semanas (LR), então, qual o sentido faz, eu não atirar num RED (LR), sendo que eles estão a frente de CAVALIERS no Week Squad Points??? Se déssemos tanta importância assim, você não acha, que seria conveniente, atirar neles, pra impossibilitar seu aumento de pontos?
Tenho alguns amigos antigos, que eu prefiro não atirar, a disputa não tem relação alguma sobre esse caso

Suas queixas, começaram antes mesmo da Week Squad Ponits retornar! Ou seja, porque atribuir ao evento da Week, o fato de nao atirar em amigos REDs(por opçao). ja que antes mesmo, da WEEK retornar, já estava acontecendo isso. Suas Declarações, não faz sentido algum!

Permita lembrar, que varios jogadores de DP, TBD, TFL, LR e Cavalers não se atiram, por questao de afinidade!!!!

E isso nao esta ocorrendo agora, ja ocorria antes mesmo, da disputa Week retornar!!!!

Se for pra se queixar, ache argumentos com fundamentos

Você expôs sua opiniçao e eu a minha, sem recentimentos ;)

AnThRaX
:evil: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last edit: by Kaco..

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374553

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Como Target , não se sente a vontade em atirar em mim por amizade ,eu disse a ele que poderia atirar em mim e lhe expliquei e lutamos entre nos .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco., _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374554

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Kaco. wrote: Meu amigo Viper, já estou achando muito Vitimismo de sua Parte. Porque atribuir a Semana Esquadrão, o fato de não atirarmos em alguns jogadores, não faz sentido algum, não atirar em red, já que pro seu esquadrão fazer pontos, você tem que atirar em Red pra somar pontos fazendo Kills. Em uma partida de Hangares, se pontua mais fazendo kills, do que bombardeando hangares.
Então, que sentido faz, eu não atirar em RED, ainda mais que esse RED, se trata de um jogador do esquadrão que esta liderando há algumas Semanas (LR), então, qual o sentido faz, eu não atirar num RED (LR), sendo que eles estão a frente de CAVALIERS no Week Squad Points??? Se déssemos tanta importância assim, você não acha, que seria conveniente, atirar neles, pra impossibilitar seu aumento de pontos?
Tenho alguns amigos antigos, que eu prefiro não atirar, a disputa não tem relação alguma sobre esse caso

Suas queixas, começaram antes mesmo da Week Squad Ponits retornar! Ou seja, porque atribuir ao evento da Week, o fato de nao atirar em amigos REDs(por opçao). ja que antes mesmo, da WEEK retornar, já estava acontecendo isso. Suas Declarações, não faz sentido algum!

Permita lembrar, que varios jogadores de DP, TBD, TFL, LR e Cavalers não se atiram, por questao de afinidade!!!!

E isso nao esta ocorrendo agora, ja ocorria antes mesmo, da disputa Week retornar!!!!

AnThRaX

Yes Kaco!

Bem dito!

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374555

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1985

Nous vivrons et nous mourrons LIBRES !!!
Be brave and have fun !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374556

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello everyone. I can speak with propriety on this subject, I encourage the combat between members of my squadron Lone's Rangers; The main player of my team that everyone realizes every day playing and without any mercy with the members of the squad itself is the Smoke Screen among others and I encourage this to happen always. I've never complained with him or another team member to stop firing on a Lone's Rangers member. I face anyone, I accept unclaimed play against 03 players and encourage the use of ww1 airplanes, even though I have planes purchased from ww2. The complaint about not throwing bullets over a member of another team is long ago long before the resurgence of the weekly rank. I consider that your complaint does not proceed to the issue of weekly rank. Players of the same team and especially the oldest players in the game do not usually face each other and still support their disadvantaged colleagues by switching sides and we do not complain about that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374557

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Kaco. wrote: Meu amigo Viper, já estou achando muito Vitimismo de sua Parte. Porque atribuir a Semana Esquadrão, o fato de não atirarmos em alguns jogadores, não faz sentido algum, não atirar em red, já que pro seu esquadrão fazer pontos, você tem que atirar em Red pra somar pontos fazendo Kills. Em uma partida de Hangares, se pontua mais fazendo kills, do que bombardeando hangares.

AnThRaX

I'm complaining because my team mates aren't shooting reds. That was you my friend. I think that is grounds to complain.

Perhaps it was a total coincidence that it was a Cavalier not shooting a Lone Ranger, and the Lone Ranger not shooting the Cavalier. Perhaps squad wars points has nothing to do with it. Lets just say you are correct for the sake of argument. What I still have to deal with is my team mates not shooting at red players, leaving me to face them alone. If that is the case then I still have a valid complaint. Its simple, shoot reds. All reds. Every red you see. When that doesn't happen what should I think? What would a normal person think? Explain that to me please.

You tell me how that is okay. All I have ever asked for are reliable blue team mates. Is that too much to ask?

Just seems to be pretty convenient that the two squads that are at the top of the squad wars points are the ones not shooting at each other when they are red. When that happens it completely diminishes the whole concept of squad wars. There is a saying; "Perception is reality". That saying applies here.

Kaco, I have always enjoyed games where you are red or blue. You fight hard, you are very good from long range, and have some really good moves in a turn fight. It was disappointing, as your team mate, to see you not engage that red, and somehow he knew not to engage you.

Does that make sense? Hey, if you feel its okay to not shoot the enemy tell me up front and ill go find another activity. Not gonna waste my time being your wingman. Fair enough?

The fact that you say you "have some old friends I prefer not to shoot" speaks for itself. If they are truly your friends, and they are red, I bet they will understand when you shoot them. My friends all understand when I shoot them. Its part of the game. I actually prefer to fight against friends who are red, it makes it more fun. Just tell me when the reds are your friends, ill leave the game without a question or complaint. Deal?

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374558

• Alvo Facil
  • Thank you received: 6
Viper10, lamentável sua CRÍTICA SELETIVA. Conforme já me falaram, neste jogo não há qualquer modelo ou regras a ser obedecidos, pelo que percebo, há um "BOM SENSO" do momento na partida. Mas, se quer reclamar sugiro que faça a todos e não só pelo fato da complacência de poucos, faça também criticando DROPPING, SNEAK, CAMPING... dentre outras condutas consideradas anti - jogo ou desleal! Quando você utiliza isso para justificar a sua rejeição a divulgação do rank dos esquadrões - que além de trazer motivação, na minha opinião confere sentido ao jogo! - mostra que você é conveniente com sues interesse ou desenformado, pois isso é uma prática de muitos. Defendo até que inicie uma discussão com todos os líderes e crie regras para cada tipo de missão disputada, isso trará uma organização e cessará comentários infantis quanto este seu. Ou até a minha ida ao banheiro será um impulso para novas críticas à divulgação do rank semanal dos esquadrões?
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374562

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Respect Viper please. He likes his game. We like it all. Play it in joy, have fun and be brave !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, frits

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374644

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Ailred TREPPO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137

Well done = Cavaliers = on the top this week!

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Evermec, Lone Player

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374646

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gratz Cavaliers, TFL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374647

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
read your pm lone

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374656

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Okay.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374682

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

As the overall commander of the 111th falcon squadron, 111th falcon squadron x, 111th Jager squadron , 111th falcon rider squadron and 111th falcon-squadron, please remove the names of the squadron as mention above from the weekly stats as we are not interested in participating. thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeramy

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374747

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Lone Player

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374840

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #374890

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #374911

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Ailred TREPPO, frits, D dusty65

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #374986

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375002

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
One minute you're 4-Up, the next minute you're 4-Down. It can happen to any squad, any time, any where.
We ask for the other squadrons to join us and help put an end to 4-Down Syndrome. With your pledge, we can continue the important work we do to promote the value, acceptance and inclusion of Misfits in Dogfight Elite. Your donation will also help us find new Misfit players to join us here on this great game for many years to come. Thank you for supporting this mission!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Last edit: by Cricket.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375003

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I never saw, the KDR history I see, but I've never seen play, nor remember. poor, does not play and just keeps talking in the forum or uses mask hiding in the game; there are many here like this.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375058

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well done The Foreign Legion on the top this week!

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375060

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Congratz TFL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, D dusty65

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375061

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
we still don't care we just want to have good conversations and have fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, D dusty65, Pegoud

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375065

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

yes it is!
Je vous souhaite beaucoup de plaisir à tous mais la compétition ne m'intéresse pas.
Be brave and have fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375081

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
lol Legionairies, you're my fun... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always said this thread is just informative , not a competition , in fact, I've never given a prize, badge or what else... But go on with your tendentious opinions... "¿Qué se puede esperar de un burro, más que una patada?", it's an interesting Spanish phrase

Just thank you for your comments and your "don't care "s visiting this very, very ignored place...

BTW, congrats Jef and Albert for the performance...

Stay not tunned, or yes?? Kisses...

Last edit: by Ailred TREPPO.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375082

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Ailred TREPPO wrote: .. "¿Qué se puede esperar de un burro, más que una patada?"

¡ Varias patadas ! :dry:

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 4 months ago #375148

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 3 months ago #375327

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry about the delay in posting the previous week table but Christmas break and my visit to my cancer diagnosed father has complicated my last days...

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 3 months ago #375347

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds