Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371576

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Alired Treppo let me quote you the contents of what you have previously mentioned, In cavaliers, we used to fly with that account, .. Not only me? .. on other words you are trying to pin it on your members. This account is not an old account but recently a picture reflecting the latest scores with USSOP the master nick on it. So this is not an old account , this is a new account. the members took the liberty of taking a snapshot picture of it . If you clai that you are not the one then may I suggest you carry out an investigation and find the culprit which is within your own team because the acct belongs to cavaliers. We dont want another poor noob become victimised again. kindly assure us that this will not happen again. Thank you

Stormbringer
Area Commander
111th falcon fleet squadron
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371580

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

HELLz_BELLz wrote: Ok everyone, i am addicted to this game and there are no others like it. Thank you Bluefighter for giving those tips. I will try those and i want to say that when i posted this i did not want this to be a big issue i was just letting someone know what happen. So maybe we can move on to the game and have fun. Mr. USSOP knows what happen as well as me and thats all that matters. I was frustrated because i couldnt take off and felt helpless and didnt think it was right, thats all. So is it true that now i cant play til im 13? I didnt see an age limit for the game or the forum but i will stay out of forum if i can still play. I just used it because i known a little bout computers and thought it was cool.

After much discussion with the high council, it has been decided that you may continue to use the game and the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds