Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bullets go right through planes 6 years 1 month ago #370272

• Tommy Gunnz
  • Tommy Gunnz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
Bullets go right on through planes wat is the cause .still planes lags and moves bits per sec and suddenly disappeared and reappear entirely. I took a chance to play on a New phone. I don't see no difference from my recent device.also I can't even chat since last 5 months.I'm on Android phone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bullets go right through planes 6 years 1 month ago #370287

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Si tomy, la verdad es que parece que no le das,necesitas muchos disparos para derribar un avión, tal vez 4 o 5 disparos seria lo suyo.Por que te saca de tus casillas,y también ese lag que hace que los aviones parezcan bailarinas, si a eso le añades la mira ,es mucho más difícil acertar en el objetivo,los aviones de lejos dentro del cuadrado rojo apenas se distinguen y el cielo y el verde amarillento al oscurecer hace casi imposible verlos.deberían dar un reflejo metálico para saber que están ahí.Bueno esperemos que todo se vaya areglanfo. El juego es para divertirse no para sufrir tanto,resulta hasta cansado.Un saludo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by baron rojo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds