Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368089

• =TBH=|Jeromy
  • =TBH=|Jeromy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tanking reds down since.........TODAY!!!
  • Thank you received: 215
So I come back to playing this game and see world chat is inaccessible to unsubscribe players on top of this already being a paid for game you ruined probably the greatest thing about this game..... talking with the community I hope you reconsider your foolish implement into the game

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368092

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
Hey her

=TBH=|Jeromy wrote: So I come back to playing this game and see world chat is inaccessible to unsubscribe players on top of this already being a paid for game you ruined probably the greatest thing about this game..... talking with the community I hope you reconsider your foolish implement into the game

The following user(s) said Thank You: =TBH=|Jeromy

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368180

• =TBH=|Jeromy
  • =TBH=|Jeromy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tanking reds down since.........TODAY!!!
  • Thank you received: 215
Long time dog how you been bro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368182

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
im good boss miss the old game i go into game everyday hoping the game has improved to like it was a year ago but the lag combined with bullet drop isnt real appealing at al but i live in hope l

=TBH=|Jeromy wrote: Long time dog how you been bro

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, R E Z

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368183

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The world chat turned to subscription after chat got a bit racy and there was a few players here (hypocrites)that complained to zup so much he had enuff and i call them hypocrites with substance if you see their face book pages your hair would turn white (blame the world chat police ill pm you to whom they are as your out of the loop a while )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368190

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

Dognamitt wrote: The world chat turned to subscription after chat got a bit racy and there was a few players here (hypocrites)that complained to zup so much he had enuff and i call them hypocrites with substance if you see their face book pages your hair would turn white (blame the world chat police ill pm you to whom they are as your out of the loop a while )

No way of really knowing who unless Zup or Jacob told you who complained? I mean that information is supposed to be private information between the two.
Welcome back jeromy good to see you flying last night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, [*M]Comet

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368191

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
"neither" the person who reported me told he had done so ! i already pm you T about that long time ago

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Dognamitt wrote: The world chat turned to subscription after chat got a bit racy and there was a few players here (hypocrites)that complained to zup so much he had enuff and i call them hypocrites with substance if you see their face book pages your hair would turn white (blame the world chat police ill pm you to whom they are as your out of the loop a while )

No way of really knowing who unless Zup or Jacob told you who complained? I mean that information is supposed to be private information between the two.
Welcome back jeromy good to see you flying last night.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GRENDEL

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368194

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Seems to me that if you get busted for something, and you turn around and do it again, and get busted again, its not the fault of whoever you think reported you.
And something you refer to months ago does not mean it was the same person. Lots of folks dont want to read that stuff for enjoyment.
Finally facebook is a little different apparently becausepicturesposted there do not necessarily “fly” here.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, [*M]Comet

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368217

• GRENDEL
  • Thank you received: 49

What about the nearly nude pics on misfit forum thread (not complaining) but you all would what difference oh guy named sissy rider

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368220

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

B.B. GUN wrote: What about the nearly nude pics on misfit forum thread (not complaining) but you all would what difference oh guy named sissy rider

I never complained, but clearly somebody did. Maybe we should all go on a hunt for that person. Cause they take issue with stuff you can see on regular tv.
Probably one of the forum trolls.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER

Last edit: by Mongo.

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368243

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142

Please PM me with their info, I want to know. Specially since nobody complained to me but I would love to see the imaginary friends. Love to see the made up stories, it gets better than twitter and trump fake news!

World chat was removed ages ago for non subscribers because I spent an extraordinary amount of time patrolling it. And I will do but the amount of crap has been reduced to praacitxally zero compared to how it used to be. Now... I would love to get the names that made me switch so PM then and I’ll make them public for everyone to know who is involved in that stupid rumor and made up story. That way they can defend themselves too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, dognamitt, onekill, airwolff

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368245

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
sent it zup was a while back but i still have it

zuperman wrote:

Please PM me with their info, I want to know. Specially since nobody complained to me but I would love to see the imaginary friends. Love to see the made up stories, it gets better than twitter and trump fake news!

World chat was removed ages ago for non subscribers because I spent an extraordinary amount of time patrolling it. And I will do but the amount of crap has been reduced to praacitxally zero compared to how it used to be. Now... I would love to get the names that made me switch so PM then and I’ll make them public for everyone to know who is involved in that stupid rumor and made up story. That way they can defend themselves too.

Wtf zup 6 years 4 months ago #368252

• onekill
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 104
Welcome back bro ya I c what ur taking about been out for a few weeks. Because of players on android if they get hit one time they r dead and that’s what’s been reading on my screen one hit it’s been weeks n weeks n still no fix I sure other ppl has said the same thing . But to get back to WC ya it should b free to all but sorry to say that there is to much a hole out that just like to start things n then you have a soap Op going on. But nice to c u back bro hope to c u in the air some time
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds