Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Spotty Connections? or bad lag? 6 years 6 months ago #366512

• BALTOWOLF
  • BALTOWOLF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
hey all, just wanted to let everyone know if you see me in game and i go invisible, please let me know immediately. Not entirely sure whats going on, weather may be messing with internet connections or something, but i have been in several games today, all planes are jumpin around like theyre playin frogger, not too sure whats going on like i said, to me it looks like really bad lag, but again it may be my connection, restarted my device a few times already this week, gonna try that again when this posts. fingers crossd that it works.

I do apologize for any inconveniences or inexplicable deaths this may hav caused for anyone, Dougerace being one who let me know i had gone invisible, and thank you for doing so. Its my job to play this game as fairly and honestly as possible, or I wouldnt have the honor of being in Wolf Pack(not to say other squads dont play fair or honestly) Again thank you all for your patience, and hopefully this bad connection issue works itself out soon. Hope to see you in clear lagless skies soon.

Aaaaaaaaooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spotty Connections? or bad lag? 6 years 6 months ago #366524

• airwolff
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • seek wisdom
  • Thank you received: 257

a noble sentiment, however beware anyone who would take advantage of you. if some red claims you are lagging, get confirmation from others. i've been accused of lagging, and i left the game - only to encounter my accuser in a new game, and have him say nothing when i asked about it. ( in short, unscrupulous players may say you're lagging just to get you to leave, if they think it will help their side)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, BALTOWOLF

Last edit: by airwolff. Reason: addendum

Spotty Connections? or bad lag? 6 years 6 months ago #366527

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Airwolff, that's a compliment in disguise. They cannot best you in the game so they trick you into leaving. I'd be patting myself on the back right about now.

Frogger.... LOL

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, BALTOWOLF, airwolff

Spotty Connections? or bad lag? 6 years 6 months ago #366539

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Ah, that old trick....this post always comes to mind. B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: BALTOWOLF, airwolff

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds