Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366223

• R E Z
  • R  E   Z's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

Perhaps some players don have trees in their landscape. I hope I'm wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by R E Z.

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366236

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274

Sir Wumper wrote: I am in a tank, going through the woods. A plane approaches me and flies through the woods shooting at me and flies out. Turns and comes back and kills me. He doesn't crash.

When I fly, if I attempt to fly into the woods, I always crash. So someone tell how this plane can fly through deep woods, without crashing?

Little green men maybe !

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366244

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

R E Z wrote: Perhaps some players don have trees in their landscape. I hope I'm wrong.

If they're playing on an older device like myself they don't have any tree's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366249

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
I know lets kick out all players with older devices so we all have trees. Yeah and kick out all PC players , and all people who drop or sneak. Let's also get rid of everyone who don't like "drop" and all those that don't want " laser" bullets back.
Anyone one see the problem with these solutions?
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366250

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

R E Z wrote: Perhaps some players don have trees in their landscape. I hope I'm wrong.

If they're playing on an older device like myself they don't have any tree's.

Thats exactly it older.devices dont have trees and thats all well and fine .
But i have trees with no option to not have trees .so i jump in my tank then have to maneuver around the trees to get into position.i think i have some cover and i do have cover as long as the reds have trees .but the players that do not have trees have a clear shot at me and i have no place to run or actually get a clear shot at the planes usually because theres trees in my line of fire . i have no choice but to go to target view to shoot but then i cant move my tank..
Like the drop gives high speed connected players a big advantage trees give a big advantage to players with older devices against tanks .they are clear to shoot and get in low to bomb while if i try to bomb a tank i have to stay well above the trees and make a long bomb drop .
So get rid of the trees and can the drop so we can all get back to the game we all once loved .

Remember when the biggest complaint was only droppers in bombing missions .
We asked that we all had the same picture of the game .putting a ship load of.trees that only some can see is NOT everyone getting the same picture.

Love ya all have a nice dayy

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366253

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I can say this for sure I get killed in my tank just as easily as I did before any tree's were introduced to the game I see no difference, to be completely honest I don't even know where the tree's are to hide in to make any difference or gain an advantage in the game.
Maybe fly low enough to crash a plane that's on my tail but like I said I don't have a clue to where the tree's are to do that even.

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366254

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I can say this for sure I get killed in my tank just as easily as I did before any tree's were introduced to the game I see no difference, to be completely honest I don't even know where the tree's are to hide in to make any difference or gain an advantage in the game.
Maybe fly low enough to crash a plane that's on my tail but like I said I don't have a clue to where the tree's are to do that even.

And that is my point brother.you dont have trees you dont need to know where they are .i have trees all over the damn playing field
Without you having trees you are allowed to get get down and ground pound .whether you know it or not when you fly low you can fly into a group of trees .and that makes your plane virtually disappear we can see your name and kind of where you are .but we with trees have no aim point .
Its not your fault its not our fault it is zups fault for making 2 diffrent views of the game
I say ship can all.the damn tress the game was more fun without them
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366255

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I would like to say this
I do not i repeat do not want to see any device removed or sent to a diffrent sever
Just lose the trees and the drop .
Just give us back the game we fell in love with

Plane flight 6 years 5 months ago #366256

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I can say this for sure I get killed in my tank just as easily as I did before any tree's were introduced to the game I see no difference, to be completely honest I don't even know where the tree's are to hide in to make any difference or gain an advantage in the game.

And that is my point brother.you dont have trees you dont need to know where they are .i have trees all over the damn playing field
Without you having trees you are allowed to get get down and ground pound .whether you know it or not when you fly low you can fly into a group of trees .and that makes your plane virtually disappear we can see your name and kind of where you are .but we with trees have no aim point .
Its not your fault its not our fault it is zups fault for making 2 diffrent views of the game
I say ship can all.the damn tress the game was more fun without them

True and I should probably have mentioned that I can see how frustrating that could be, my apologies I wasn't taking any sides.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds