Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Harassment 6 years 6 months ago #365898

• onekill
  • onekill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 104
Wolverine don't leave the game just because of one player e-mail zup n see if he can do something about it . I don't know if he can but hay . I don't no what going on with what happen between u to. I'll try to talk to him I don't no if my voice can change anything but it's worth a try exit out of game n go to a driffent one
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Harassment 6 years 6 months ago #365899

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Wolverine wrote: I'm here to play....not get personal harassment by Todd...I've tried to avoid him and let it go. But if something is not done about it I will leave this game........will someone please tell him to grow up..act like a adult........I don't want anymore of he's harassment

I get harassment on a regular basis, either directed at me personally or my squad. Easiest way to deal with it is ignore it and leave games where the harassing players are present. I am sure most of us have players they don't like for one reason or another. The mature way to deal with that isn't by harassment, but not all of us respond the same way to an antagonist. I make folks mad and they get spiteful and aggressive, publicly attacking me. Folks make me mad and I hold my tongue, mostly, and just ignore them or avoid them. Less drama that way. Each of us chooses how they react. Make the right choice. After all, "control is power" my friend.

Nobody should control the way a person feels. That choice is ours alone to make, if that makes sense to ya. Its like a zen thing, you know?

Just my opinion, but the bigger man walks away. Be the bigger man Wolverine. Easy as that.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, airwolff

Harassment 6 years 6 months ago #365900

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Coming from someone who said fu last game we played. :whistle:
Have you considered sending a pm?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [*M] Pagan

Harassment 6 years 6 months ago #365902

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
thats not harassment lol thats Todd smack talking he does it all the time i think its funny hes trying to thow you off your game honestly hes a great guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds