Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365615

• darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
How many people are you willing to lose zup ????
He old ones have all left most of us only pop in once in a while .the game is dieing faster every day
Return to the old df 1 before its to dam late
Do something about the damn campers and spawnkilling jerks if thats the best they can do they shouldn't be playing ..
Zup i speak for many go back to df1 lose the insane points to rank up lose the drop and lose the jerks that keep new players form joining
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365618

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I don't think the bullet drop is a factor.. just saying.. and our not being privy to the #'s, for all we know the game is doing great lol! Could have more active paying pilots than ever before?!? Or not.. the point is we just don't know..

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365637

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ZebraUp wrote: I don't think the bullet drop is a factor.. just saying.. and our not being privy to the #'s, for all we know the game is doing great lol! Could have more active paying pilots than ever before?!? Or not.. the point is we just don't know..

Yep im sure the game is doing great .spent 4 hours looking for a game saw 2 players and 2 noobs the whole time .the rest was empty games .

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365639

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Well, for now the connection problems are effecting how many players are on line. I can't really speak to the empty games for now because I can't log in. LOL! As for the overall trend.... previous years zup had been heavily promoting the game. He hired staff, bought adds, pressed promotions, spoke at trade shows, got deals from server hosts. Df1 was still NOT a financial success. Not. This means that even if it were possible, it would be asinine for him to try to go back to DF1.

Zup has basically said that for now he is running it more as a hobby than as a business. Players stumbling on the game in the app store still seems to bring in a steady stream of noobs. Maybe that's enough to keep the game going since the overhead is lower by not having to pay for more premium servers. Maybe it's easier to manage the game with fewer players. He has said that it is normal for games to have high points and low points and for players to move on. If you no longer enjoy it you can move along. Don't get all offended by what I'm posting here, I'm only repeating what has already been said.

Zup has been given advice by some of his peers to shut down the forum , close world chat, and basically let the game run. Zup doesn't seem to want to go that far, even though he has said how much easier it would be for him to do so. It probably wouldn't hurt Zup a bit if most of the old guard quit. Imagine coming to the game as a noob without a whole bunch of high ranked players who have been playing for years slaughtering you with expensive upper tier planes. It might not seem so futile to buy a few coins to get a mid-tier upgrade.

Spawnkillers and campers? Isn't that a problem in most combat games? Someone (Cypher 7) recently proposed a timer for once you enter enemy territory, maybe zup will give that a try... after he fixes the connection issues, lag issues, cheat codes, trolls...

Also, back in DF1 with level 31 being MORAF, there were already something like 300 players who had made it that far. Many who had made it posted about a feeling of "okay, what now?" BStranchan had quit playing almost entirely until the new higher ranks were introduced in Elite. Having the top ranks so incredibly high provides more room to rank up. I'm amazed by how many have made it to the new stratospheric rank of MORAF.

DF Elite may dry up and be gone with the wind or it might keep on as is, gradual upgrades, new features and all. It's your choice to stick around or not. You can always check back anytime to see if things have changed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, airwolff

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365641

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Wabbit is a smart Bunny, the "old players" miss the "good old days" when the game was "fun" (note to self, no more of these thingies """"""). Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I tripped over the thesaurus I use to decipher McFates posts, which cause me to hit my head on my Swedish Meatball Translator which doesn't really help with Dix's posts. I was out for quite a while. Anyway, keep up the good fight Wabbit.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, Gannet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365642

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Wabbit is a smart Bunny, the "old players" miss the "good old days" when the game was "fun" (note to self, no more of these thingies """"""). Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I tripped over the thesaurus I use to decipher McFates posts, which cause me to hit my head on my Swedish Meatball Translator which doesn't really help with Dix's posts. I was out for quite a while. Anyway, keep up the good fight Wabbit.

Hi Bill, been a while.

I hope you Floridians stay high and dry. SSDD here. ;)

-McFate aka "Thesaurus Rex" oh, too bad Jurassic air force is gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, R E Z, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365646

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

ZebraUp wrote: I don't think the bullet drop is a factor.. just saying.. and our not being privy to the #'s, for all we know the game is doing great lol! Could have more active paying pilots than ever before?!? Or not.. the point is we just don't know..

Sorry Zeb but gotta disagree , since the introduction of the drop a lot of the skill has gone , it's just spray and pray now , if you cannot see how far away the enemy is how can you compensate for the drop. DF1 was a far more enjoyable game ,Zup has done what he thought was the right way to make the game better but the game is no longer as much fun as it was.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, dognamitt, onekill

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365647

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M] Pagan wrote:

Sorry Zeb but gotta disagree , since the introduction of the drop a lot of the skill has gone , it's just spray and pray now , if you cannot see how far away the enemy is how can you compensate for the drop. DF1 was a far more enjoyable game ,Zup has done what he thought was the right way to make the game better but the game is no longer as much fun as it was.

DITTO.... I agree wholeheartedly, how many players left? I spoke with Lord Crockett 3 days ago, he said he missed the old days when the game was great. He also told me I was more than welcome to drive up to his neck of the woods and stay at his castle. He would lower the drawbridge and let me in. He is one of the few who could best me in this mighty game.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365648

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Doggy Dix wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Wabbit is a smart Bunny, the "old players" miss the "good old days" when the game was "fun" (note to self, no more of these thingies """"""). Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I tripped over the thesaurus I use to decipher McFates posts, which cause me to hit my head on my Swedish Meatball Translator which doesn't really help with Dix's posts. I was out for quite a while. Anyway, keep up the good fight Wabbit.

Haha "Hulk not to smart" Hulk do big ones but not to impress on others...more than neighbors dog... not to smart...

I hope you be fine in all that misery coming in your direction... citing weather reports...

Btw miss pinning your allover red ass..lol

FATE... just love your definition of how to play... did you know its not honorable to drop bombs on planes ? the spaniards in Black Condoms think its dishonorable to do like tha in all kind of missions even catch the flag....isn it to pitiful..lmao

You pinning me? Yeah, I remember that happening every time we played. You were the best player ever. I jest, at my ripe old age maybe my memory is fading. That's rich...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365649

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
agreed sir mighty pagan i wonder if zup brought out two versions of dogfight one with bullet drop and one without which one do you think would be more popular ?

[*M] Pagan wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365650

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Df 1 was one of the hardest games ive ever played..i spent a few years getting my arse kicked before i could call myself good.
Straight shooting was so difficult to master .and there were so many pilots that were very good at it .that type of skill to fly on a phone tablet or pc took time to learn .i fought most of the elders of this game (so did you Mf).not one of us old timers would be here if it wasn't for them .but at some point we all lost the path.so many wanted a more realistic game they voted on it.most found out it didnt change how much they got shot .where are they now .in other games!!!!!!
If zup brang us back to df 1 it would be up to us all to teach the new guys .what made this game wha it was that brought almost every one of us old folk here .there was the challenge of learning to fly there was the challenge of learning to shot a fly spec ..there was the challange of some honor in a game .this game was built on honor would it kill any of you to show it now .
Or would you let the best game ever to die at your feet .
Your choice .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M] Pagan, DireWolf{WP****}

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365660

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Forum is heating up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, DireWolf{WP****}

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365669

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Forum is heating up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo

All of a sudden my ears burned and I heard a howl....GREAT so see you Sir Hulk.

Rabbit, I have to agree. It feels far more difficult to find and train new noobs in DF Elite. Used to have new players asking to join, how to fly and what squad was the best...etc. Now it's isolated for new folks and that's a shame.

I think many would welcome the chance to help out new players and not watch the game dwindle. That DF community was strong and that's what made the game.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365675

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

[*M] Pagan wrote:

Pagan I have to respectfully disagree. It requires a great deal of skill to calculate the bullet drop on a target that isn't moving directly at you, and is much harder than it was previously. I cannot speak for your fun, that is up to each person individually, but in my case "fun" equates to full games with good players. I'd rather lose a hard fought game and have way more deaths than kills than get only empty games or games chock full of new folks who think its a good idea to tank at their own base or some other tactical folly that doesn't contribute to the mission. Continuously empty games are boring and I suspect folks quickly lose interest in boring games. Bottom line is we both agree it isn't as much fun nowadays, but for different reasons.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, airwolff

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365678

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
What I miss about the old day's is coming across player's like Blue Max,Davy,Hulk,Cannon or Dest, player's that made you think oh shit this is going to be one back of a gun fight. Back then the great one's stood out and mastered the game becoming some of the best player's in dogfight, now we have bullet drop which is fine and I still play and enjoy the game some time's but with bullet drop changing from one game to the next never being consistent no one stands out like df1.
No great one's like Davy,Blue Max, Hulk etc.
Seams like you could play for year's and never get better, I see player's that play every day and they're no better today then when df elite came out. Reason ( inconsistent bullet drop?) Whatever the case may be it just isn't the same , I used to consider myself a Average player back in the day hitting what I aimed at and had a blast doing so, now I'm just a noob struggling to find the sweet spot that isn't there because it's different from one game to the next.

At least with the laser bullets we had a chance to shoot player's like Ace Girl who btw is the best turn fighter in all of dogfight, now She just flys past you without even shooting because she knows you can't hit her with bullet drop. Lasers were our only defence against the great turn fighters of dogfight.
Don't get me wrong df elite is great but with the inconsistent bullet drop makes it more frustrating than fun.
Just my two cents on this subject.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, dognamitt

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365681

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]TBUILT wrote: What I miss about the old day's is coming across player's like Blue Max,Davy,Hulk,Cannon or Dest, player's that made you think oh shit this is going to be one back of a gun fight. Back then the great one's stood out and mastered the game becoming some of the best player's in dogfight, now we have bullet drop which is fine and I still play and enjoy the game some time's but with bullet drop changing from one game to the next never being consistent no one stands out like df1.
No great one's like Davy,Blue Max, Hulk etc.
Seams like you could play for year's and never get better, I see player's that play every day and they're no better today then when df elite came out. Reason ( inconsistent bullet drop?) Whatever the case may be it just isn't the same , I used to consider myself a Average player back in the day hitting what I aimed at and had a blast doing so, now I'm just a noob struggling to find the sweet spot that isn't there because it's different from one game to the next.

At least with the laser bullets we had a chance to shoot player's like Ace Girl who btw is the best turn fighter in all of dogfight, now She just flys past you without even shooting because she knows you can't hit her with bullet drop. Lasers were our only defence against the great turn fighters of dogfight.
Don't get me wrong df elite is great but with the inconsistent bullet drop makes it more frustrating than fun.
Just my two cents on this subject.

Preach Brother, DITTO...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365682

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Like i said drop has taken the real skill from the game .how much easier do you want it hell there's even a box to aim at .what i found is many of the ones that wanted the drop are the ones that didnt want to take the time to learn how to shoot straight .if i rember correctly this started with the introduction of pc players .i have nothing against them but they had an advantage of turning because they kept their sensitivity maxed and by doing that they couldn't shoot straight because their plane moved at the slightest touch..
Now before df1 ended there were many players that had lowered their sensitivity and took some time to adjust to the slower speed and low and behold they became great at shooting in a straight line .but some kept crying its to hard to do (why because they wanted to be good fast ).so now we have it along with morafs losing their rank title that they took years to get .thats was a kill shot for the game .but now theres stupid amount of points needed to rank up another kill shot for he game .when zup changed the game he should of zeroed everyone and started over .they people that beta tested df elite were able to get so far ahead in points that they could quit playing for a year come back and still be in the same spot .
But everything that has happened to the game is because some wanted to fast track .like i said where are most of those players now playing other games .they got what they wanted everyone became an average player (everyone gets a trophy) .
What made df1 great was the people that had taken time to learn the game and became the greats .it was a challenge to each player to become that good .
Now we have been around for a long time so the drop was not hard to learn but to a real noob coming into the game their like what the fook is this crap.not only do they have to figure out how to fly (if they get let up to fly by camping spawnkillers) they now have to figure out a bullet drop thats inconsistent..
Theres one base defend by trees the other is wide open for attack .now many have no trees so they get fly next to the ground wihout crashing .and the people that have trees only see the ones that dont disappear into the trees so you have no clue as to where to shoot .all and all df1 was a challenge where df elite is like playing tic tac toe .all it takes is one move and no one wins .

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365684

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M] Pagan wrote:

Pagan I have to respectfully disagree. It requires a great deal of skill to calculate the bullet drop on a target that isn't moving directly at you, and is much harder than it was previously. I cannot speak for your fun, that is up to each person individually, but in my case "fun" equates to full games with good players. I'd rather lose a hard fought game and have way more deaths than kills than get only empty games or games chock full of new folks who think its a good idea to tank at their own base or some other tactical folly that doesn't contribute to the mission. Continuously empty games are boring and I suspect folks quickly lose interest in boring games. Bottom line is we both agree it isn't as much fun nowadays, but for different reasons.

I would totally agree with all that you have said if you changed the word "skill" for " luck". It's the inconsistency of the drop that does away with the skill. Maybe we should ask why so many of the games are empty , could it be because so many people have left since the drop was introduced ? That and the crazy scoring system that Zup introduced , I can understand why he did it but it ain't achieving what he set out to do so why not go back to the way it was.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365688

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Pagan wrote: That and the crazy scoring system that Zup introduced , I can understand why he did it but it ain't achieving what he set out to do so why not go back to the way it was."

Agree.

Entire squads are gone. Why? Because a game should never feel like WORK...where you have to find 3 people to run 3 separate squads with a 50 limit. They felt isolated and overworked.

A perfect example.....Remember Gunner's INC? In DF1 three MORAFS divided tasks in one large squad. Once isolated in DF Elite it ended.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365689

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Doggy Dix wrote: Misfits have become Mishits...lol

90 % that whine about the game are from that squad, isnt it sad...

If you cant handle the bulletdrop i just can give you advise, practise more !
Yes the drop is inconsistent, it takes even more skills to find how to aim in games than ever before.. more realistic than ever cause its like you have to compensate for weather conditions ... Im more conserned about the lag... some player lag more than
they did in DF1 and they seems to give a shait when telling them that they lagging and just ruin the game. I say that is the main thing, the lag, that makes bullets pass players even if you know you hit them... in best cases they drop couple of secs. later... i try to shoot 10 bullets at the opposite plane and then move my position just to not be hitten by lag bullets...when games are affected by lag...just to learn to aim and hit without be dropped myself, in head to head situations. IF there is some patience its not to hard to.learn playing DF Elite... but you have to realise this is a new ballgame it not the old dogfightplay that zuperman buried years ago.
Accept the fact and just move on... or just find anew game that seems to be fun and stick with that...

This never ending whining not going to get that old game back... thats for sure...

Complaining about complaining, which is worse (or better)??? The Swedish Meatball has spoken, all forum goers should bow down and lower your eyes. All hail the greatest player ever. Chooch

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365691

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365693

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
great·ness
ˈɡrātnəs/Submit
noun
the quality of being great, distinguished, or eminent.

Lower division?
You can't even mention your name in the same sentence as mine...2 different levels of "greatness".

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365695

• Bingo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 463
Dix poop isn't green with envy.

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365696

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

Bingo wrote: Dix poop isn't green with envy.

Oh man, there are just no comebacks whenever there's a Buck retort...he's just too clever.

Btw, glad you analyzed Dix's stool and found no green envy in it...way to look out for each other's backsides...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M] Pagan

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365698

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Doggy Dix wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: great·ness
ˈɡrātnəs/Submit
noun

Lower division?
You can't even mention your name in the same sentence as mine...2 different levels of "greatness".

Yep lower division... you are df 1 player im Elite

You are yesterdays news im still on the frontpages...lmao

Yes who can camp and spawnkill at your great lvl .

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365703

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Doggy Dix wrote:

darraxx wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

ˈɡrātnəs/Submit
noun

Lower division?

Haha...you forgot that i dropping too...

And i really love to drop eggs right in your head, wish i could see you face when it goes boooom and bring your plane back to the take of. lmfao

Never bothered me not ever not once .you see ive been playing a long time .people with your skills dont bother me.
The way i see things people like you keep noobs from becoming part of this game for your own personal goals in the game .
And if i rember correctly once someone gets over your base and gives some back you leave the game .

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365706

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yes the drop is inconsistent, it takes even more skills to find how to aim in games than ever before.. more realistic than ever cause its like you have to compensate for weather conditions ... Im more conserned about the lag... some player lag more than
they did in DF1 and they seems to give a shait when telling them that they lagging and just ruin the game. I say that is the main thing, the lag, that makes bullets pass players even if you know you hit them... in best cases they drop couple of secs. later... i try to shoot 10 bullets at the opposite plane and then move my position just to not be hitten by lag bullets...when games are affected by lag...just to learn to aim and hit without be dropped myself, in head to head situations. IF there is some patience its not to hard to.learn playing DF Elite... but you have to realise this is a new ballgame it not the old dogfightplay that zuperman buried years ago.
Accept the fact and just move on... or just find anew game that seems to be fun and stick with that...

This never ending whining not going to get that old game back... thats for sure...

Thanks dix and thank you for letting us all know how you truly feel about us and your own squad members, you know the one's that left guy's like Hulk several other's Myself included a thank You? Don't see many on your end.:whistle: you should gather your Posse of thugz to leave you some. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365707

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Doggy Dix wrote:

darraxx wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

darraxx wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

ˈɡrātnəs/Submit
noun

Lower division?

Haha...you forgot that i dropping too...

And i really love to drop eggs right in your head, wish i could see you face when it goes boooom and bring your plane back to the take of. lmfao

Never bothered me not ever not once .you see ive been playing a long time .people with your skills dont bother me.
The way i see things people like you keep noobs from becoming part of this game for your own personal goals in the game .
And if i rember correctly once someone gets over your base and gives some back you leave the game .

You are as funny as you always been... you know that?

You cant reach my feelings with lies :) ... it just tell me you are as butthurted you was when i pinned your sour ass in df 1... always accused me for dropping... now when i do it in your head you stop mention it thats really a sign that someone is, have been, coming to be, very butthurted when trying to talk over the head on an real Ace... :)

Btw nice that you try to get some better standard on your preformance in elite... hope soon i can pin your ass in ww2 as well... dont be afraid yrw to join up with the real dogfighters anytime but on the other hand i have to go easy on you so i dont scare you away back pinning lowranks in ww1...

Ya know what Dix , I pity you , i really do ....so very sad.. to be so delusional...do you have such a sad life that you have to result to insults and derision....I really do feel so very sorry for you. Hope you do manage to find a life outside of DF , there,s a whole world out there just waiting for you. May your God take pity on you .

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365711

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Doggy Dix wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Thanks dix and thank you for letting us all know how you truly feel about us and your own squad members, you know the one's that left guy's like Hulk several other's Myself included a thank You? Don't see many on your end.:whistle: you should gather your Posse of thugz to leave you some. ;)

That the main difference between MOMs and Misshits... our guys know when they end playing... not hanging around in forum crying... they just move on...

More insulting shows your true colors.
Haven't seen any complaints myself from you maybe, oh btw I still play I just avoid player's such as yourself. Why you ask well its definitely not your so called skills in game. Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

How many more zup???? 6 years 7 months ago #365713

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Doggy Dix wrote:

You do not have permissions to access this page.

You should read that again to yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, [*M] Pagan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.686 seconds