Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thank you Zup 6 years 7 months ago #364833

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I want to take this chance to thank Zup for asking the community its opinion regarding the weather features and the decline in new members playing. As well I would like to thank the respondents for sharing there opinions and thoughts in a respectful manner.

Zup has increased WC access to level 10. Now it is on us to use this opportunity to sell the game to these players. Get them to subscribe, and welcome them into our community. It is a dysfunctional group, but the most interesting and fun bunch of people going.

These new guys and girls need to brought into the fold so to speak.

Zup listened, now lets do our part.

Regards Cypher7 Wolf Pack
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, [NLR]Mysterio, dognamitt, [TFL] alwaystrouble, airwolff, Lupo del mare and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

Thank you Zup 6 years 7 months ago #365228

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
If we are going to bring new player into the game then there should be away to make a demo vision of dogfight elite because no one not going to pay for a game then if they don't like ask for there money back then you need to have someone that have a fan base like a You Tuber or who ever into this type of era of gameplay to bring in new player.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds