Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 4 days ago #376769

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138

Dognamitt wrote: zupperman i started using my windows touch screen to play when im using the on screen joystick (toggle)i cannot use the fire button till i lift my finger off the touch screen is this normal because on android i can us both at once

It depends on the hardware. Some screens do not seem to work well on "multi touch", meaning, it detects only one touch at a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 3 days ago #376772

• WafflyThunder
  • You will always fail if you don't try.
  • Thank you received: 0

Hi Zup,

WafflyThunder here. I'm not new, but I'm not a veteran either, so you may or may not have seen me ingame. Anwyays, I'm just reporting a bug with the store. I'd like to purchase some currency, like 3 or 7 bucks worth, but the store just says "purchasing" and then doesn't go anywhere. It doesn't bring up the steam transaction screen. I've checked the planes section just to see if it works there, and I can buy any fully upgraded plane (which I don't want to do, since I'm kind of short on money) but buying currency just doesn't work! Help? Thanks so much Zup, I really appreciate the great game you've made!

Waffly
You will always fail if you don't try.

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 3 days ago #376773

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
I think the subscription problem is solved. I cancelled my apple/iTunes subscription and subscribed on my android phone.

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 2 days ago #376782

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Ok Zup all the other stuff can wait . Please do something anything about the turn tail being so unfair wow how can i get out turned in a blink of a eye ,if i have top tier plane ? Shouldnt it be at least even
It only lets alot of players play bomb missions because turn tail fighting the biggest part of all the other games . Oh ya you know you made this game lol ok tks for any help with this.
Android tilt
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, dognamitt

Last edit: by [M]LtDan nhouse.

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 2 days ago #376783

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Amen to that. I rarely stay in a dogfight mission.

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 2 days ago #376786

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[*M] GAW wrote: Amen to that. I rarely stay in a dogfight mission.

I have no business in a turn fight game.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 2 days ago #376790

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

WafflyThunder wrote: Hi Zup,

WafflyThunder here. I'm not new, but I'm not a veteran either, so you may or may not have seen me ingame. Anwyays, I'm just reporting a bug with the store. I'd like to purchase some currency, like 3 or 7 bucks worth, but the store just says "purchasing" and then doesn't go anywhere. It doesn't bring up the steam transaction screen. I've checked the planes section just to see if it works there, and I can buy any fully upgraded plane (which I don't want to do, since I'm kind of short on money) but buying currency just doesn't work! Help? Thanks so much Zup, I really appreciate the great game you've made!

Waffly

it should work. I just checked and I was able to purchase points on steam. Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to see whether is related to your currency/country or account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WafflyThunder

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 2 days ago #376791

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: Ok Zup all the other stuff can wait . Please do something anything about the turn tail being so unfair wow how can i get out turned in a blink of a eye ,if i have top tier plane ? Shouldnt it be at least even
It only lets alot of players play bomb missions because turn tail fighting the biggest part of all the other games . Oh ya you know you made this game lol ok tks for any help with this.
Android tilt

That has to be a bug on their hardware I can't do much about. The code is the same for everyone. There is no special tail turn super power on any platform.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]LtDan nhouse

Throw me all those bugs 5 years 1 day ago #376794

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
huge pc turning advantage has always been like that since i started playing dan someone who plays pc and uses a xbox control can be behind me quicker a cheetah chasing a antelope .
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Pegoud

Last edit: by dognamitt.
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds