Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296607

• S99
  • S99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Thank you received: 204

Okay here i go... I was in a ctc match with Nightorado in my team!! He was happy capturing the British carrier... After I crashed I was going over there midfield towards the British carrier. A boogie shows up and I take it in turns!! The moment I set course straight to enemy carrier I heard several explosions!! Bam bam bam bam bababababam...... I thought "Grrrr..... These sound glitches!!" Out of curiosity I turned towards the direction from where the sound was coming.. And.....

OMFG!! there were bomb explosion all over the place and one of the blue "Youness " was raining bombs!!! Sry didn't get the screenshot of the bomb rain but got enough to prove myself!!

When I turned towards him.....

Lol I was Goosebumps!!

Lemme magnify it for you!!

A Fokker E. III bombing two bombs?? Really?? Actually I missed the original drama of bomb rains !!

Then again we got something from the bandit... Some kinda boasting!! :woohoo:

Warning:

Never allow this bomb cloud to get to your base or carrier!! Else I don't think you will like what happens next!! :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, Conquerors

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by S99.

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296611

• Louisville
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
...is this some kind of cheat?..I thought that was impossible on this game!

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296613

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Yes its a cheat... Precisely a hack

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296615

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Looks like Zup will need to store all game variables (vehicle's max speed, ammo, number of bombs, etc) in the servers, instead of defining them in some file on the player's device...

I took the RED PILL!

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296620

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
How wud even hack a game like df to begin with..? Just curious. Because I have personally ran into a few thay just absolutely cannot be shot down. And it's not lag when u shoot them 50 times at midfield and they are still able to carry on to bomb, then all of a sudden ur the that's shot down... weird game play right there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296647

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
taken care of. Let me know if you see it again please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, ZebraUp, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, pinkstar30, nebular, Conquerors, AGNI_VEER

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 6 months ago #296648

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

zuperman wrote: taken care of. Let me know if you see it again please.

TY Sir..... Would be better if you come often and help this game out :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AGNI_VEER

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 5 months ago #296920

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
That you don't see me doesn't mean i'm not here. I work "often" helping this game out. Meaning, I work 15 to 20 hours a day on this game. Anyone who writes emails to Echoboom with an issue can testify that (even more proof, how long did i take to get into this after they sent me an email? I believe 10 minutes).

I made an announcement months ago that I would not be posting on the forums or interacting as much because otherwise I couldn't progress improving the game. So please, last time I did the same people began assuming I was away from the forum on the bahamas. I'm working. I just try to manage my time better.

Again, I'm avoiding to get involved into the daily conversations on here unless requested. This forum is for you guys, I try to not get involved much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, [NLR]Mysterio, dognamitt, [NLR] R@HUL, AGNI_VEER

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 5 months ago #296926

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

zuperman wrote: That you don't see me doesn't mean i'm not here. I work "often" helping this game out. Meaning, I work 15 to 20 hours a day on this game. Anyone who writes emails to Echoboom with an issue can testify that (even more proof, how long did i take to get into this after they sent me an email? I believe 10 minutes).

I made an announcement months ago that I would not be posting on the forums or interacting as much because otherwise I couldn't progress improving the game. So please, last time I did the same people began assuming I was away from the forum on the bahamas. I'm working. I just try to manage my time better.

Again, I'm avoiding to get involved into the daily conversations on here unless requested. This forum is for you guys, I try to not get involved much.

I understand sir you are busy with dogfight 2 and also have to find time for this game...
I believe sir you are never away from this game :) sir just wanted you to be communicating with us because some of us new folks here want to know you like for example me!! And again sir maybe we guys can have some quality time with you in the game itself.... It will be honor to play against/with the zuperman , in a mission maybe :).... Just wanted to say sir too much work is not good :) you must keep some time for us and have fun ;) I know sir there maybe personal and commercial reasons for you of not coming and interacting with us but we will be grateful if you decide to spend summer quality time with us :)... Will look forward to know you more as ur fan/friend sir. Thank you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by S99.

Aliens Invasion?? Or we just turning vintage?? MR! 8 years 5 months ago #296943

• manospotato
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Same feeling
The following user(s) said Thank You: S99, AGNI_VEER

• Page: