Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What is your favorite color of chicken? 10 years 2 weeks ago #172900

• Mac
  • Mac's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Purple chickens are my favorite. The Tye-dye ones tend to be a bit stringy... Do you agree?
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, {G.I.} Reaper 6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mac.

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172903

• Fiery Tiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 155
Whew, Cool off buddy, quite the treatment you've got in mind there. But I challenge you to try it on me first :evil: (jk)

P.S. I rarely sneak

F.T.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, Ziza

Last edit: by Fiery Tiger.

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172905

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
I really don't mind sneaker if the teams are even but the ones that sneak on one Guy well you forgot one punishment cover them in honey and stake them.out over an ant hill. And I will never accept any pilot that sneaks on outnumbered opponents
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Mac

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172909

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
I used to know a lot of old time players who were very good and they also liked to sneak but that was back in the day when there were far less complainers.... I sneak from time to time (when I carry a bomb) because I'm not very good at head ons. :) There is nothing wrong with sneakers at all....let's try to play the game for what it is and have fun. We don't need to conform everyone into one game style:):)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, yose[M]ite, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, Ziza

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172915

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hat in Ring and Paul. It was like hitting the lottery when you guessed which way they were coming :woohoo: . All part of the fun! Unless you were by yourself but you can't have everything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [*M]VonHuLK

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172945

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am POW/MIA, but I shall return!
  • Thank you received: 412

Mac McMaster wrote: first, they must be forced-fed whatever device they play on, then they must be strapped to.their favorite plane and flown through a flock of mosquitos. Then, they must be forced to listen to Justin Beiber's "baby" on a 24-hour loop. Then tarred and feathered and driven out of town. The tar and feathers must be washed off of them with pure ammonia, then they must lay shirtless in Death Valley for a week and then wear a wool sweater over the sunburn. Then, and only then, should they be accepted back into the dogfight community.

Thank you for allowing me to get this massive rage off my chest.
Mac

Hey, I got news for you bud. Sneaking is ALLOWED!! When you are in Dogfight, it is war time. Sneaking happens in war time. It is your responsibility to make sure that you bring em' down. :P
I SHALL RETURN!

The Congress has declared war on Dogfight. Watch out... Congress is in Session!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite, EchoSaber

What is your favorite color of chicken? 10 years 2 weeks ago #172951

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Come on, guys, when did this cease to be about chickens?

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172953

• Turtle [M]an
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • A.K.A [M]Ryan273935
  • Thank you received: 148

Mac McMaster wrote: first, they must be forced-fed whatever device they play on, then they must be strapped to.their favorite plane and flown through a flock of mosquitos. Then, they must be forced to listen to Justin Beiber's "baby" on a 24-hour loop. Then tarred and feathered and driven out of town. The tar and feathers must be washed off of them with pure ammonia, then they must lay shirtless in Death Valley for a week and then wear a wool sweater over the sunburn. Then, and only then, should they be accepted back into the dogfight community.

Thank you for allowing me to get this massive rage off my chest.
Mac

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
i would commit suicide before all that!

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172958

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am POW/MIA, but I shall return!
  • Thank you received: 412

Mac McMaster wrote: This GAME. Is not war, and even you HAVE to agree it's not cool when ur outnumbered.

Yes, but sneaking is not WRONG. If you have a really difficult set of enemies, that are killing you head on, it is pointless to continue to fly to their base on the straight-way. I sneak to the far right sometimes to bomb a hangar. Yes, I am sometimes a sneaker, but no a cheater. Just strategizing and utilizing the limits of the game to my team's advantage.
I SHALL RETURN!

The Congress has declared war on Dogfight. Watch out... Congress is in Session!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [*M] Pagan

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172974

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
May i intervene here for just one moment? Thank you! Sneaking is completely fine to do. Like many others, it sucks when some one does it on an out numbered game, say like 6-2. But on an even game and a 5-3 is fine as well. All i can say is either stfu or stop playing this game. Its that simple.

And lets be honest, its all a personal choice. If you want to sneak on an even game game then by all means go for it. I personally dont unles its an even game. Again my choice. And quite frankly its gonna happen in any bombing run. See it like this, if some one has to sneak on me in an out numbered game, then i know im doing something right for them to do that.

There is absolutely no way to stop them from doing it. So just grit your teeth, whiten you knuckels and go to town! Because it will happen over and over again. So stop the whinning and start fighting, or just simply get out of the damn game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: suxxor, Monty Bat, ZebraUp, mach2, [*M] Pagan, Dr CurtisShoe

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172975

• suxxor
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 260
Do your prefer cheese or chocolate with your whine?
<< WIGBOMB >>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious, GreyGhost

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172976

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: if some one has to sneak on me in an out numbered game, then i know im doing something right for them to do that.

There is absolutely no way to stop them from doing it. So just grit your teeth, whiten you knuckels and go to town! Because it will happen over and over again. So stop the whinning and start fighting, or just simply get out of the damn game!

Post of the day.

Sneaking is a response to good defense, just as dumping is a response to being outnumbered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, suxxor, ZebraUp, mach2

What is your favorite color of chicken? 10 years 2 weeks ago #172982

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Tie-dye chickens, guys, come on!

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #172984

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote: I used to know a lot of old time players who were very good and they also liked to sneak but that was back in the day when there were far less complainers.... I sneak from time to time (when I carry a bomb) because I'm not very good at head ons. :) There is nothing wrong with sneakers at all....let's try to play the game for what it is and have fun. We don't need to conform everyone into one game style:):)

I don't like sneakers. You can tell by my banner. I prefer knee high boots and short skirts. I feel sexy in them. I'll send you a pic . ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious, GreyGhost, jacklpe

Last edit: by Dentinhead.

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173008

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
No rules in war. War is all about strategy so whatever floats ur boat. Sneaking i think is ok
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious, [LB] Pedrinho, jacklpe, ZebraUp, Ziza

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173012

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
I'm for everything but spawnkilling and teamkilling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious, [LB] Pedrinho, jacklpe, [TFL] Robert33, [*M] Pagan, Fiery Tiger

Last edit: by |111th|tSwopCaml. Reason: added word

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173019

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

dentinhead wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote: I used to know a lot of old time players who were very good and they also liked to sneak but that was back in the day when there were far less complainers.... I sneak from time to time (when I carry a bomb) because I'm not very good at head ons. :) There is nothing wrong with sneakers at all....let's try to play the game for what it is and have fun. We don't need to conform everyone into one game style:):)

I don't like sneakers. You can tell by my banner. I prefer knee high boots and short skirts. I feel sexy in them. I'll send you a pic . ;)

I may try a pair of your shoes dent!!! It may help stop the complainers from complaining about my sneakers :):) do you have any fashion choices for droppers t9o??;);)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173032

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Whats wrong with u guys???
If u was given a mission (edit: i refer to real world missions) to bomb enemie's base, wouldnt u tryto sneak instead of going straigh to the fire?
Although I like headons, sometimes I just feel like "hey, lets sneak a bit, enjoy the landscape for some long, boring minutes". Although I PERSONALY DONT SNEAK WHEN I AM ON THE BIGHER TEAM, I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG ON DOING IT!!!
For several times, I got alone against 5, 6 or 7 reds, and so I dropped and stay near home, and simply tried to kill all sneakers around. Its just a game, so when it happens, simply go for the sneakers, and if when they manage to bomb and win (cuz they WILL!), simply go for the next game! No blood, no scratches, only battery drain!!!
Jeez, you whining people are a real PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, yose[M]ite, Cricket, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, 111th|Royal Flush, Ziza

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173067

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516

.Pedrinho. wrote: Whats wrong with u guys???
If u was given a mission (edit: i refer to real world missions) to bomb enemie's base, wouldnt u tryto sneak instead of going straigh to the fire?
Although I like headons, sometimes I just feel like "hey, lets sneak a bit, enjoy the landscape for some long, boring minutes". Although I PERSONALY DONT SNEAK WHEN I AM ON THE BIGHER TEAM, I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG ON DOING IT!!!
For several times, I got alone against 5, 6 or 7 reds, and so I dropped and stay near home, and simply tried to kill all sneakers around. Its just a game, so when it happens, simply go for the sneakers, and if when they manage to bomb and win (cuz they WILL!), simply go for the next game! No blood, no scratches, only battery drain!!!

I was about to post, but I think this sums up my point of view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, jacklpe, |111th|Soaring

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173068

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
  • Thank you received: 123
At one point in time you know weve all snuck in a time or two ;)

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173077

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
When I first started df, I did sneak because I simply couldn't get past the likes of ghost, airpix and some of the other great players. As I grew in the game, I snuck less and less. (That and others were expecting me to. ) now, I very and I mean very rarely sneak. I do find it irritating when I'm on the low number end of a lopsided team and a member or two sneak while I'm battling in midfield. Just my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173082

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590

Luna wrote:

.Pedrinho. wrote: Whats wrong with u guys???

I was about to post, but I think this sums up my point of view.

Luna, I cant say that you've could've said that he could've said it any better!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 2 weeks ago #173110

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

dentinhead wrote:

I may try a pair of your shoes dent!!! It may help stop the complainers from complaining about my sneakers :):) do you have any fashion choices for droppers t9o??;);)

Just go to Mrs. Jackson's closet. Put on some of her undergarments (bra too), Knee high boots. Take a picture and Post here.... I'm for pretty doggone sure all the dropping complaints will stop and Mrs Jackson will have the picture of a life time.... Don't worry I'm sure you look fine in women's underwear.... Hee Hee...... And, Who knows. Maybe it will turn into a Hobby LOLOLOLOL Sry General, couldn't resist......

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174551

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271
So I'm supposed to play by YOUR rules? Just like Swop, I'm for everything but spawnkilling and teamkill..I wont sneak if its uneven..yesterday I snuck with another player..In my book there is nothing wrong with it..yes it is irratating but its a game for pete's sake...
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Ziza

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174573

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Dammit, Fate, why did you bring this back?

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174659

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
Sneakers are awsome

Its the head to head people who think the map measures 20 feet by 5 miles that are the problem

this is how i fly !!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkyDavis, |111th|tSwopCaml, Cricket, Ziza

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174673

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

Common Singh, really?? I personally think sneaking is a waste of time and is boring to do. I mean seriously, flying out of radar range along side the edge of the map?? Hold on to your seat Martha!!

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174675

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705

Black Flag wrote: Common Singh, really?? I personally think sneaking is a waste of time and is boring to do. I mean seriously, flying out of radar range along side the edge of the map?? Hold on to your seat Martha!!

My obsession with sneaking as a noob is how i discovered plqces like dogfight casino, dogfight red light district, and
An illegal file sharing site where u can find the latest hollywood flicks. This is the real reason why it takes so long to reach the red base

this is how i fly !!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, Dr Dave., [*M]VonHuLK

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174702

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote:

Black Flag wrote: Common Singh, really?? I personally think sneaking is a waste of time and is boring to do. I mean seriously, flying out of radar range along side the edge of the map?? Hold on to your seat Martha!!

My obsession with sneaking as a noob is how i discovered plqces like dogfight casino, dogfight red light district, and
An illegal file sharing site where u can find the latest hollywood flicks. This is the real reason why it takes so long to reach the red base

I agree the red light district is great I used to own a house there (a whore house yes but a house all the same :evil: ) and the flicker shows are WAY better there (No Ratings) besides I've been told that's where Jacklpe gets his booze... :whistle: . And Dent I've seen you there, don't know what you were doing there with a goat but hey what ever flips ones cookie :huh:
I could care....But I dont

The punishment sneakers deserve. 10 years 1 week ago #174731

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote:

Oh yeah, that makes sense now that you put it like that, but if that were the case, you'd been pimping for me years ago.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.081 seconds