Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19806

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 18
Again when did i say fuk u? Must be my ediot bro.! Stupid twit :angry:
A man is nothing without his squadB)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19808

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Eflymagic I respect you and sorry I didnt say that I'm so sorry I'm in tears now I am sorry my bro is now moving to my uncles house and now I'm with my new dad I'm sorry don't boot me please! I'm now a person with a record that can't be ruined by him. Please??? :(

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19814

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
We arent stupid. You can see if someone edited it.

You most certainly did call me a liar. Look at the title of this thread.

So you got your brother to move because he screwed up a video game. Stop insulting our intelligence.

This isnt worth crying over.

Leave the forum, abandon your game account. If you want, make a new account, and STAY CLEAN. Theres a way we can track your IP adress, so we'll KNOW if it's you.

Anyone with working mod capabilities, please dont delete this thread. Let it stand as a warning to others.
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic, Gamekeeper®

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19819

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
He ment that I got it when he didn't know when it was so called not posted and the reason I'm crying is because my bro is leaving actually he almost died he almost commeted suacide a minute ago idk why what did you say to him he was just about dead when I was there and I healed him and called an ambullance wtf guys you had to do that! Now he is leaving for the hospital thx alot guys I thought you were nice I was totally wrong “see you in the sky's” yeah right!

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19820

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Just leave the forum and the game we don't need you here to blame people
anyone else just ignore him

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic

Last edit: by [e]Sputnik.

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19821

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Either your brother doesn't exist, or you need some serious help. Your brother is dying and you come complaining to a bunch of people on the internet? GET HIM TO A DOCTOR!!!! Get some counciling too......

Goodbye.
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #19976

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Quiet you!

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20040

• Bigbossman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 35
Hey Flaming did you change your account to upsolon??? Just had someone with a vulgarity problem use your same excuse.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm......................................

The 9 scariest words in the english language:
We're from the government.We are here to help.

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20049

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Calvien i finde a few things wrong with your story the one that started this topic. You never said if you asked him why he was killing you. you also never asked the question on what game type it is. There seems to be a glitch were every now and then you get put in a team based game but it tells you that you are in a dogfight and you go and shoot all the people down around you because they are all red. You then get a bunch of shit thrown at you and called a team killer. This happens to me at least 5 times a week some times 8 or 10 times. Scorp may have the same problem as me. I have played with scorp many times and he is a good well behaved pilot and he yousily keeps his mouth shut. His story about his brother to me is believable because i have never seen him act bad. And from the sounds of it when he was doing the bad things he seems to by a bad flyer getting killd a lot. Well when i flew with him he did good and i think he is a better pilot than calvien in the first place. I have never had problems flaming scorp he has alwase been kind to me and the people in the games with me. This reminds me of a situation that i had in school with one of friends. this kid got accused of cussing and all this stuff and these kids that accused them of it were the goody good kids in the school the teachers pets. So the teacher listened to them but not my friend so he got in trouble for something he did not do. I even tried to help because i was around the foul time when he was talking to the kids he said nothing bad to them they just ran off crying to the teacher for nothing and lied. So i tried to convince the teacher my buddy did not do those things but no she would not listen to me because i was the kids best friend. well my busy tride making up stories to get out of it. This case seems very faimiler. I think he is being accused of something he did not do. Another thing is on the internet you can't see the face behind the computer so you can not be sure of who said those things or did those things. They could have been his brother or a friend that was over and did not know the rules of the game. Then with flaming in trouble with something he may have not done and no one siding with him because no one knows him very well yet lots of people know calvien because his mouth is big and never stops running and you see his words all over the forms. So people respect him as well with fly magic ad many othere people on this form like my self i say a lot of things. So as you should expect with a young kid is for them to dig there foul deeper by making up a story and hoping it will help them but then it dose not because it just sounds odd or makes no sence at all. Something i also want to mention is why should some one have to report some on on the forum and make a big scene on a webpage when they could simply inform a mod to watch out for him. And other could do the same if he dose bad they can inform a mod instead of post on the forum and try to get all these people on there side like the etchers pet or the tattle tell would do and go stand in front of the class and accuse some one. The mature person would go up to the head person and say what they think and not put the person on the spotlite when they could very likely be wrong at what they say. By going out in the open and saying to the foul world you eather get every one on your side or they are all aginst you and you fall hard. I am siding with flaming because i have a better experience of him being a good person than i have with most people on this forum and a way better experience of him following the rules of the game and listening to you when you tell him its the wrong thing to do than anyone who ha accused him. If he had talked on the forum more then people might like him better and would listen to him as i have noticed with my exspernce with this stuff in life with all the idiot's in my school.

Next time i would rather see the people on this forum being more mature and just sending a privet message to a mod or a emil than going and shouting out to the world like a bully dose in class or a tattle tell. And i do know that some of you guys can be just real bullys to people. As i recall some slender said something about my bad spelling and asked me to slow dawn and type right :) . But as like a bully dose every time i spelled a word wrong or did something wrong in my typing I got the the idots and inmature people of dogfight nagging on me about it and being littal asses. And did they get muted for it no they did not. And they are still hear and trusted to report people. :angry: Now i have heard that flymagic told zuperman in a privet message or email. I am glad of you doing it that way instead. But calvien you disappoint me again. You made this thred the nagg and bully this kid as i see it. And then by you asking a mod to not delete this thred as a warning to all people. I think it should be a warning to all people to not bully. This should serve as a warning to people that stupidity comes in many forms and shapes and that you should watch your mouths at what you say. And that if you have problems with some one you should just go to a mod and send them a privet message. And you could be more mature about how you post things out to the people and the world. A more mature way to have mad this thred is to just say watch out for flaming scorp that he seems to be team killing. I also read a thred were flaming scorp said that your karma was going down clavien and that he was trying to up it back up to were it was. He must have liked you so why would he team kill you and just start to hate you and go against you. You should alwase look out for that dogfight game glitch were it says your in a dogfight but you are not in one. I want to see a change hear in the way people do things on hear. I want to see people mature and when they find a player doing wrong they can go to a mod and send them a message. If they find the person and he is doing bad again then you can tell the world about it. But i don't want to see any one giving a person crap because they gave it to you but i want to just see a simple warning to people about that person. THINGS MUST CHANGE NOW. People need to lose there hostility tords these people that cause problems and instead be kind and nice to them instead of going off on them. I have tried this and they stop the evil they are doing and will imeditly want to be your friend and talk to you. Some times they just go off because of something that happened in real life and if you stay calm and kind to them and not threaten them of being reported and you just ask them to calm down a bit and relax. They will calm down they will relax and they will get friendly and like being around you instead of ending up with a anger torts you because you thretend them or shot them down or got mad at them. ANGER MAKES MORE ANGER. KINDENES MAKES KINDENES being kind will pull them out of there rage. Being angry back at them will fuel there rage. You fuel there rage by being angry back at them and i belve you should me muted as well because you may and will help create the angry cussing teamkilling people of dogfight and will make more work for the mods. So you should be muted as well and it will stop many people from getting muted for some on fueling there rage. So every one i want you to be kinde to enraged people out there and do what god tells us to do. LOVE OUR ENEMYS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, joshstewart

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20050

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
YOU GUYS BETER READ THAT HOUL DANG THING OR I WILL BECOME A GRUMPY TROLL. LOL.

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20305

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thx :woohoo:

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20322

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
WHY IS SKYDAVIS BANNED??????? Plz tell me someone.

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20324

• Bigbossman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Bomer, read enigmas recruiting thread. Sky went on a tyrade and broke slender's warning.
Btw where has Calvin been???

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20328

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Does that mean that he will never be able to come back? :(

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20329

• Bigbossman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Scorpion,
No, if you read the post by slenderman (in the enigma recruiting thread) he was given a 3 day soft ban in hopes of ending the hostilities that slender had warned everyone about in the war declaration thread.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamekeeper®

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20330

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I'm as mad as u are I miss him too he was a fun player the soul of me being in 111th falcon squad :(

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20386

• joshstewart
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 84
Well don't with scorpion he will be back and come on over to the squad web site some man get to know the rest of us ;) and you can instant chat with us over thear

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website:http://falcon.spruz.com/
quam multa de eis potest nos mori
(how many of them can we make die)

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20427

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah, sky just flew off the handle on the Enigma thread. He'll be back. :)

Sky, I'm not sure if you're angry at me, or just defending Scorp. To be fair, I did tell him to shoot reds. I assure you that the story was true, and I remembered the name from a while ago when someone reported him. Megan, I think. As for keeping it quiet and just telling a mod, mods can't find people as quickly as the public can. Scorp was wrongly accused, and I've apologized to him, but in general, a teamkiller won't reform at high levels. Slenderman and Manfred wouldn't have found him as quickly as the rest of you guys did, and, if he had been guilty, as most people that are accused are, a mod would have banned him. We just shot him. No lasting damage. :) I was just trying to deal justice. I'm not sure why you're insulting me, calling me a big mouth and a bad pilot, but you're absolutely right, I hate it when the goody-goodies and super popular kids at my school have all the pull. I shouldn't abuse my credibility, but I wasn't in the wrong by reporting him. I would have done it when I was new, and my being popular now just makes people listen.

Oh, and I did read rhe whole thing. ;) :)

Sorry you got banned Sky, can't wait to duel you again! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Flamin 5corpi0n 11 years 10 months ago #20432

• joshstewart
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 84
All right so ever thing is good now good there no point in keeping this thread going then lol so let this be the last post on it

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website:http://falcon.spruz.com/
quam multa de eis potest nos mori
(how many of them can we make die)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds