Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17374

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I CAN SEE YOU FROM MY BIRD'S EYE VIEW !!!
  • Thank you received: 20
I just flew with fart smeller (or something stupid),turd eater (or something more stupid), and crazy nut. Smeller and Earter started in with gay stuff. I called them on language. Somone's mother was disparaged. I told them to desist. Crazy guy decided to tell me what I could do to myself.

WE FLY WITH HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND PRIDE !

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17382

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 38

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: I was just in a nice, peaceful game with panic and cangrejomg, and this guy named Sgt. fuksalot shows up. I shoot him, he teaches me some nice four letter words. I say that i can report him, and he promptly goes into the usual speech about how we dont have lives, and how he only plays dogfit as a last resort. All im thinking is *pothead, pothead, pothead*. Anyway, id appreciate it if everyone would watch for him, and of course, slenderman, manfred, z, and other mods that will remain unnamed, please do something if you see him. Lol, panic will testify to what a jerk this guy is, and if cangrejomg knows many english swear words, im sure he will too.

Oh, i also saw fidel castro 666 today, being annoying, whining that he wants us to kill him cuz hes stuck inside the carrier, and refuses to just crash or autodestroy, and then teamkilling my tank. No enemies near me, he just slaughtered my tank with a bomb.

All in all, dogfight seems very clean since slenderman became a mod. Very fee idiots like that compared to the old number. :P :)

when falcon squad organised a flight this homophobic guy start playing and said everyone who was gay to leave the game. I think his name was nodnerb

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17384

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
ive only swore once when someone kept spawnkilling me

Last edit: by killerbadger.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17395

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
What's up with all these overly sexual people joining the 111th? :whistle:

I can't do anything about it -- unless they're on the forum here or in the game. But you guys need to keep on top of that. I don't want your problem ridden players spreading over here. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17407

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
If I was to be a mod, nobody would ever dare to even think of these things. Id probably scare everyone off just joining their match. XD. :P :lol:
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17408

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I CAN SEE YOU FROM MY BIRD'S EYE VIEW !!!
  • Thank you received: 20
Faceless One...don't worry Radar knows [e] stands for E-xcellant flyers and gentlemen/ladies. He keeps an eye out too. More people are stepping up and calling others on their bad language.

WE FLY WITH HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND PRIDE !

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Last edit: by Flymagic.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17415

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 165

Slenderman wrote: What's up with all these overly sexual people joining the 111th? :whistle:

I can't do anything about it -- unless they're on the forum here or in the game. But you guys need to keep on top of that. I don't want your problem ridden players spreading over here. :P

First of all, that's a big insult. It is true that one guy with abusive name joined the web, and he was banned. Currently, many members joined the squad, and you call them Overly sexual people?

I won't tell you to apologize to those members or something, it's up to you. But, I am not happy that a moderator of the forum tells like this. I understand that you may be joking or I misunderstood the post (English is not my language), either way, what I see is not an appropriate post. I don't mean to be rude, so if this seems to be rude, I am sorry.

By the way, the officer team has complete control over the squad, don't worry. :)

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomer1

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17416

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I dont think its rude. Its like jumping to conclusions because of 1 person. What if I join enigma with a name call jizzface, it wouldnt be right if someone called enigma over sexually active squad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17417

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
And calvin u dont need to force people into joining. They can do whatever they want. Just tell them that ur welcome to join enigma its open for everyone. And dont jump to conclusion about which squad is better, untill squad wars come out.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17418

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I'll watch for em, fly! :)

K, von, slender, lets chill a bit. Von, I dont think he meant to insult you at all. :) Theres no way that you would let them in, we know that. :) A few jerks joining the 111th isnt anyones fault but theirs. Those in command of the 111th WOULD NEVER ask them to join. Slender, Im sure that if someone with a sexual name joined the Enigma Corps, von wouldnt say anything about it, other than that they were abusing the rules. Lets just forget this happened, k, guys? :)
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, Flymagic

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17419

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
Good idea. And I cant wait untill squad war comes out. And everyone forgot about 1 squad, really talented squad. Zuperclan. Everyone who is n it is amazing at head on and chasing. Unless some more new people join it.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17422

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Right on bomber!The wudf and zuperclan face off will probably be epic. If its bomb the carrier I hope they all took a weeks vacation!

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17424

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Zuperclan conists of Z, and only Z to my knowledge. I actually considered joining Zuperclan, then i was going to join the 111th, then i finally settled down in Enigma. :)

Anyway, yeah, im SERIOUSLY looking forward to fighting against WUDF. Very talented people. Were gonna have to have lots of battles between the three squads, i hope! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17428

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Zuperclan conists of Z, and only Z to my knowledge. I actually considered joining Zuperclan, then i was going to join the 111th, then i finally settled down in Enigma. :)

Anyway, yeah, im SERIOUSLY looking forward to fighting against WUDF. Very talented people. Were gonna have to have lots of battles between the three squads, i hope! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17433

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
if anyone sees dayton son ignore him her or it what ever it is. That person is just nasty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17436

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I'll take care of him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17440

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Thx mate.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17492

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
Calvin there are lot more people in zuperclan.

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17499

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oh. Guess ive never noticed them. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17503

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Slenderman wrote: What's up with all these overly sexual people joining the 111th? :whistle:

he wasn't in our squad, he was just a homophobic guy :angry:

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17504

• killerbadger
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Zuperclan conists of Z, and only Z to my knowledge. I actually considered joining Zuperclan, then i was going to join the 111th, then i finally settled down in Enigma. :)

then why didnt you join the 111th?

Re: Dumb idiot (Mods, Panic, and Cangrejomg plz read) 11 years 11 months ago #17561

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
lol, if you look at the original squad threads, and the thread z made about making new squads, i expressed my original intention to join the 111th. Just decided that id be better off in the Enigma Corps. :)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds