×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Misfits Banner Requests

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202119

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
Ya me descargue tu aplicacion esta muy bien, ahora para hacerla mas estrecha que hago amigo? Y para darle movimiento?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202359

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
Hulk dime como se hacen mas estrechas y como
Se le da moviento graciiiias!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202423

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502
La cantidad de píxeles dicta la anchura



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202450

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
ok y el movimiento? Como las hago animadas amigo?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202458

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502
Yo no sé nada de movimiento. Yo no soy lo suficientemente inteligente como para eso. lol



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202464

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
Jajaja.hulk digo la animacion que le ponen en las banner.ya investigare jaja

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #202466

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502
Todo lo que puedo hacer es copiar las imágenes, a continuación, añadir letras. No he aprendido esas cosas todavía.




ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #203528

  • gotchya
  • gotchya's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 40
  • Thank you received: 156

Hi guys my badge needs moraf..ty
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 2 months ago #207413

  • [M]Flatline
  • [M]Flatline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 624
  • Thank you received: 2465
Loving all the banners they r awesome. Can someone ease combine my dark side banner and put an animated flatline going through it. If not animated then maybe a few spikes then fading to a flatline... in red color of course thanks a lot in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 5 years 1 day ago #221397

  • BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 4937
Ok, can please have my moraf badge now? Lol... Mr FOUST! ;) the one on our first page and add the SPARKLY EYES to it. And then the one with the layers I can add to my signature.. please and possibly change the SPARKLY EYES to green?

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 11 months ago #227063

  • Barf Simpson
  • Barf Simpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 137
  • Thank you received: 416
Oh makers of the banners... me thinks my Banner needs some help aka [M]odification to fit the squad?
No rush of course and thanks for the assistance.

~Barf :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 11 months ago #227103

  • [M]ad
  • [M]ad's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 895
  • Thank you received: 3321
Reporting my big OC brother CC for running naked on forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #256537

  • [M] F¡rst Blood
  • [M] F¡rst Blood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 707

Ok may i have a Misfits logo? (that one with a nice skull)
I would like fries and coke too ;)


I'm a cold heartbreaker, fit ta burn
And I'll rip your heart in two.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #256568

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502

[M] F¡rst Blood wrote: Ok may i have a Misfits logo? (that one with a nice skull)
I would like fries and coke too ;)

I can't help with the coke and fries.

Just hit quote, copy the image code, then paste it in you signature box.



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #256572

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502
BOOM



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #256681

  • [M] F¡rst Blood
  • [M] F¡rst Blood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 707

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[M] F¡rst Blood wrote: Ok may i have a Misfits logo? (that one with a nice skull)
I would like fries and coke too ;)

I can't help with the coke and fries.

Just hit quote, copy the image code, then paste it in you signature box.


Thank you Sir Hulk!! :P


I'm a cold heartbreaker, fit ta burn
And I'll rip your heart in two.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #256824

  • 9000
  • 9000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER TRUST ME ITS A WARNING
  • Posts: 935
  • Thank you received: 848
hey guys can i help with the banners i use photoshop cs6
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]uttley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #259022

  • [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Posts: 3371
  • Thank you received: 8842
The more help the better

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #259942

  • [M]uttley
  • [M]uttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Keep Calm and....Yes, I´ll do something!!!
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 114
:whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [M]uttley.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #259944

  • [M]uttley
  • [M]uttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Keep Calm and....Yes, I´ll do something!!!
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 114
Hello Family [M] isfit's,
Someone who has experience and some free time to help me with the banner.
Something in the context of Dogfight, Muttley's cartoon and comic laugh of his own incompetence :blink: :blink: :blink: .
Thanks bros. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262157

  • [M]uttley
  • [M]uttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Keep Calm and....Yes, I´ll do something!!!
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 114

[M]uttley wrote: Hello Family [M] isfit's,
Someone who has experience and some free time to help me with the banner.
Something in the context of Dogfight, Muttley's cartoon and comic laugh of his own incompetence :blink: :blink: :blink: .
Thanks bros. :woohoo:



Hmmm...no answers:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262237

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502

[M]uttley wrote:

[M]uttley wrote: Hello Family [M] isfit's,
Someone who has experience and some free time to help me with the banner.
Something in the context of Dogfight, Muttley's cartoon and comic laugh of his own incompetence :blink: :blink: :blink: .
Thanks bros. :woohoo:



Hmmm...no answers:(

I searched all the photos of Muttley I could find. So far I didnt see anything worth using. My search continues...



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262241

  • [M]uttley
  • [M]uttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Keep Calm and....Yes, I´ll do something!!!
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 114

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[M]uttley wrote:

[M]uttley wrote: Hello Family [M] isfit's,
Someone who has experience and some free time to help me with the banner.
Something in the context of Dogfight, Muttley's cartoon and comic laugh of his own incompetence :blink: :blink: :blink: .
Thanks bros. :woohoo:



Hmmm...no answers:(

I searched all the photos of Muttley I could find. So far I didnt see anything worth using. My search continues...




Thanks Hulk
Unfortunately, there are no good pictures of Muttley's enough on a plane to build a banner.
If you can give me a website where I can choose several planes pictures as our (to not have the misfortune to use the same image that someone is using on a banner) and the name of any free program image editing, I even try to build the banner.

Thanks Bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262252

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502

[M]uttley wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[M]uttley wrote:

[M]uttley wrote: Hello Family [M] isfit's,
Someone who has experience and some free time to help me with the banner.
Something in the context of Dogfight, Muttley's cartoon and comic laugh of his own incompetence :blink: :blink: :blink: .
Thanks bros. :woohoo:



Hmmm...no answers:(

I searched all the photos of Muttley I could find. So far I didnt see anything worth using. My search continues...




Thanks Hulk
Unfortunately, there are no good pictures of Muttley's enough on a plane to build a banner.
If you can give me a website where I can choose several planes pictures as our (to not have the misfortune to use the same image that someone is using on a banner) and the name of any free program image editing, I even try to build the banner.

Thanks Bro!

I usually just type into "Google": ww1 plane, or bi-plane. Pick out the one you like, then crop it to size. As far as a site to use, I use "free online image editor". Just play with it for a little while, I'm sure you can figure it out. Good luck brother.



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262269

  • [M]uttley
  • [M]uttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Keep Calm and....Yes, I´ll do something!!!
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 114

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[M]uttley wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[M]uttley wrote:

[M]uttley wrote: Hello Family [M] isfit's,
Someone who has experience and some free time to help me with the banner.
Something in the context of Dogfight, Muttley's cartoon and comic laugh of his own incompetence :blink: :blink: :blink: .
Thanks bros. :woohoo:



Hmmm...no answers:(

I searched all the photos of Muttley I could find. So far I didnt see anything worth using. My search continues...




Thanks Hulk
Unfortunately, there are no good pictures of Muttley's enough on a plane to build a banner.
If you can give me a website where I can choose several planes pictures as our (to not have the misfortune to use the same image that someone is using on a banner) and the name of any free program image editing, I even try to build the banner.

Thanks Bro!

I usually just type into "Google": ww1 plane, or bi-plane. Pick out the one you like, then crop it to size. As far as a site to use, I use "free online image editor". Just play with it for a little while, I'm sure you can figure it out. Good luck brother.


Thank u so much Sir VonHulk, hope i find u soon in the dogfight´s air spreading Misfits loooove!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262656

  • Myrlin {WP***}
  • Myrlin {WP***}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 927
  • Thank you received: 1241

not sure if this is what you want

Attachment not found




I edited this one with pics I found


I can try to help more if needed. I just can't do GIF work yet.





Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Myrlin {WP***}.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262740

  • [M]uttley
  • [M]uttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Keep Calm and....Yes, I´ll do something!!!
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 114

Myrlin wrote: not sure if this is what you want

Attachment not found




I edited this one with pics I found


I can try to help more if needed. I just can't do GIF work yet.




Wonderfull...amazing....thanks Myrlin, very cool indeed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Myrlin {WP***}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262779

  • Myrlin {WP***}
  • Myrlin {WP***}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 927
  • Thank you received: 1241

No worries Sir [M]uttley! Glad to help. Not here to step on anyone's toes. Just thought I'd help out.



Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 6 months ago #262828

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502

Myrlin wrote: not sure if this is what you want

Attachment not found




I edited this one with pics I found


I can try to help more if needed. I just can't do GIF work yet.


Well done Myrlin, looks quite nice.



ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Myrlin {WP***}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Misfits Banner Requests 4 years 4 months ago #274631

  • Artho[M]an
  • Artho[M]an's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Posts: 379
  • Thank you received: 1225
Could I please have a Misfit Badge made up for me.
I am not sure if this is the proper thread to use.
Thank you. Artho

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds