The GOLDENEAGLE still remains

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #305277

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
It seems i am forever running into some of your players who have no sense of fairplay. Your latest is airhog, repeatedly told he was lagging and after getting killed 3 times he then became unkillable and drove his tank across the map into base and started blasting hangers. Even his team tried to get him to stop. No answer. Maybe he had chat off, but it would be hard to miss all the bullets and bombs he soaked up. Real credit to your squad.

Cant get picture to post but mean, russo, templar were his team, mine was big gunzz, tbuilt and comet. I have pic if you need it.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Last edit: by Mongo.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #305287

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

[*M] TR wrote: It seems i am forever running into some of your players who have no sense of fairplay. Your latest is airhog, repeatedly told he was lagging and after getting killed 3 times he then became unkillable and drove his tank across the map into base and started blasting hangers. Even his team tried to get him to stop. No answer. Maybe he had chat off, but it would be hard to miss all the bullets and bombs he soaked up. Real credit to your squad.

Cant get picture to post but mean, russo, templar were his team, mine was big gunzz, tbuilt and comet. I have pic if you need it.

Well, Once again.. I will have to look this player up, last pilot were in 111th but not my Wing. Not a Falco X. But as I said, time being I would vouch for u that u have had this complaint.

Now this 1, "airhog", I will search him to see what Wing he is in. Regardless of which wing he;s in, I can let him know certain codes of the game that doesn't have anything to do with strategy but is rather game play ruining because it's not lkely, only there because of technical difficulty (game glitch). ty.

111th Falco X Wing is my Squadron Wing. 111th Falcon Squadron is not my Squad, it's just the Squad I'm in. The Falcons Squadron were created by Sky Davis.

Sadly to say, Sky davis isn't around much to take complaints. So we The 111th Falcon Squadron is really without a creative leader.. as 1 once said ? & quiet as kept, I have taken it upon myself to be a representative of The Squadron, actively a pilot that were there before our nest closed down (falcon.spruz.com). I were recruited when u had to wear [FR] besides u'r name which meant Falcon Recruit. I whore that for about a month.. or close to ? Then I were voted into the Squad. Once Member, later i applied for council membership, where I could be involved in voting & decision making in the Squad. After being accepted as council, later I kind of did sumthing that hadn't been done or stepped up extremely fast
& that's went from about a month from a council member to the valiant SEcond in Command of The 111th Falcon Squadron. Even in the Squad I got a few nasty feed backs.. but ahy, we ran everything by voting ?
As 2nd in Command that put me The Head of Council. Against the odds.. it has been noted that I am already an Achiever.

After our 1rst in Command decided he had more important issues in life @ that particular time, which he did.. he handed down the ranks to me. So u are right about stating that A Falcon Member should be laced on the rules of conduct in this game (glitching). We are not perfect, we are Falcons. but yah, I will pm u further details when I locate his Squad Wing. ty.

ps.. i will being giving up the title as 1rst in Command in a few. I will take my place as a General officer as the rest. Our leader is Jesus Christ our Lord, oh yea, have a happy thanks giving & a Merry, Merry Christmas & a happy New year !!! :)
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #305290

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440

111th| Heroicz wrote:

[*M] TR wrote: It seems i am forever running into some of your players who have no sense of fairplay. Your latest is airhog, repeatedly told he was lagging and after getting killed 3 times he then became unkillable and drove his tank across the map into base and started blasting hangers. Even his team tried to get him to stop. No answer. Maybe he had chat off, but it would be hard to miss all the bullets and bombs he soaked up. Real credit to your squad.

Well, Once again.. I will have to look this player up, last pilot were in 111th but not my Wing. Not a Falco X. But as I said, time being I would vouch for u that u have had this complaint.

Now this 1, "airhog", I will search him to see what Wing he is in. Regardless of which wing he;s in, I can let him know certain codes of the game that doesn't have anything to do with strategy but is rather game play ruining because it's not lkely, only there because of technical difficulty (game glitch). ty.

111th Falco X Wing is my Squadron Wing. 111th Falcon Squadron is not my Squad, it's just the Squad I'm in. The Falcons Squadron were created by Sky Davis.

Sadly to say, Sky davis isn't around much to take complaints. So we The 111th Falcon Squadron is really without a creative leader.. as 1 once said ? & quiet as kept, I have taken it upon myself to be a representative of The Squadron, actively a pilot that were there before our nest closed down (falcon.spruz.com). I were recruited when u had to wear [FR] besides u'r name which meant Falcon Recruit. I whore that for about a month.. or close to ? Then I were voted into the Squad. Once Member, later i applied for council membership, where I could be involved in voting & decision making in the Squad. After being accepted as council, later I kind of did sumthing that hadn't been done or stepped up extremely fast
& that's went from about a month from a council member to the valiant SEcond in Command of The 111th Falcon Squadron. Even in the Squad I got a few nasty feed backs.. but ahy, we ran everything by voting ?
As 2nd in Command that put me The Head of Council. Against the odds.. it has been noted that I am already an Achiever.

After our 1rst in Command decided he had more important issues in life @ that particular time, which he did.. he handed down the ranks to me. So u are right about stating that A Falcon Member should be laced on the rules of conduct in this game (glitching). We are not perfect, we are Falcons. but yah, I will pm u further details when I locate his Squad Wing. ty.

ps.. i will being giving up the title as 1rst in Command in a few. I will take my place as a General officer as the rest. Our leader is Jesus Christ our Lord, oh yea, have a happy thanks giving & a Merry, Merry Christmas & a happy New year !!! :)

he is in my wing but yea I've been getting that glitch to I was shooting at a man and I saw him one point then he was bombing hangars o was in the same situation when people saw my but I couldn't chat and I was lagging all over the place
Eh hem hero who are you handing down the chain in command to eh hem hem
SOTFL

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #306556

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
Happy thanks giving to all
Lets take to the skies
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #306602

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Dogfight community friends.

Hope you had a nice holiday with all your love ones and that you have a fun weekend with family and Friends. Many blessings to all!

The Foreign Legion Tougher than the Rest & ThanksKilling all the Turkeys in the Dogfight skies!

:woohoo:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #306644

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
made this for you ge
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307091

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Golden Eagle

GRATZZZ!!!

That was a nice suprise

Only 3 more to go and you're not a noob...lol

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307317

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Had a quick game tonight. Im just posting this because im quite proud of golden eagle. Im seen him a few times since our little run in. And since I have seena good attitude and much beyter play. His skill has definitely improved and so has his attitude. I don’t know what happened but he seems like a different kid. Im very impressed and very proud of what I am seeing out of him righr now.

Good job Golden Eagle. Im kinda baffled how you did a complete 180. At your age its hard to tell many anything about life and expect it to sink in. I know from experiece. I was one just like you. Im really happy you have decided to listen to the older guys who you see on here, and you found what ever you did deep inside to make this change happen

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307354

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
[#IMG]i67.tinypic.com/13z6cmc.gif[/IMG#]remove the # from this code to post

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307358

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
I have seen alot of bad publicity aimed towards the 111th. It wasnt always this way. Im assuming you all have someone new doing the recruiting. I used to very much repect the 111th. Now , unless i know the player i wonder if the game will be ruined by a cheat. There are several i trust and GE just became another, given he keeps the path he has been on.

I wouldnt accept anyone beliw level 15 at least. Or at least someone that has been around long enough for your squad to voice and offer opinions about. That way any bad input can help you guys filter out the good from bad players that can give your squad a good name or bad name.

Just saying.

I know some of you that have been here for a while must be a little upset by the onslaught of noobs joining your ranks that havent even learned dogfight etiquette yet. You gotta be more selective on who you let in and dont be scared of kicking anyone out. Afterall its your squad that gives your squad its name. Better to be respected by being fair and upstanding, and for being honorable. I would kick every noob that has ruined games and helped soil this gd squads name.

Not trying to intrude. Just trying to help.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SavageViking

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307362

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: I have seen alot of bad publicity aimed towards the 111th. It wasnt always this way. Im assuming you all have someone new doing the recruiting. I used to very much repect the 111th. Now , unless i know the player i wonder if the game will be ruined by a cheat. There are several i trust and GE just became another, given he keeps the path he has been on.

I wouldnt accept anyone beliw level 15 at least. Or at least someone that has been around long enough for your squad to voice and offer opinions about. That way any bad input can help you guys filter out the good from bad players that can give your squad a good name or bad name.

Just saying.o

I know some of you that have been here for a while must be a little upset by the onslaught of noobs joining your ranks that havent even learned dogfight etiquette yet. You gotta be more selective on who you let in and dont be scared of kicking anyone out. Afterall its your squad that gives your squad its name. Better to be respected by being fair and upstanding, and for being honorable. I would kick every noob that has ruined games and helped soil this gd squads name.

Not trying to intrude. Just trying to help.

Well said Bullet-
Along the same lines as Bullet, some friendly advice to keep in mind:
"Every time you fly with the squad name over your name, you make those names better, or worse. One represents you, the other represents all the others that associate with you."

Good luck guys, and echoing Bullet, "not trying to intrude, just trying to help"
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307388

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
[#IMG]i66.tinypic.com/4k8cg0.gif[/IMG#]remove the # if you wish to use this

[#IMG]i66.tinypic.com/9u7wd3.gif[/IMG#]

Last edit: by dognamitt.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #307868

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
ThunderStrike was in a game today bombing his own hangars, he got 4 of them before getting booted. You may want to have a word with him.

ALL IN 100%

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #308031

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: ThunderStrike was in a game today bombing his own hangars, he got 4 of them before getting booted. You may want to have a word with him.

Roger that, & remember.. these guys are as new to me as they are to sum of u guys, some I never see if rarely @ all in game ? So if u guys see these 111th Members not following protocol u can let them know u have spoken w/ the falcons squad representatives & go from there. If u still have problem with them after that, Falcon will form council. ty.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #309587

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This letter is to officially inform The 111th Falcon Squadron that I'm resigning from my position as 1st Commander of The 111th Falcon Squadron, effective immediately. Falcon Constitution states by procedure this would be the proper way of fulfilling the protocol.

As Constitution states those who has served as Commanders are to be assigned the rankings of "General Officer".

The Council will be deemed as head of decision making. According to Constitution, this part hasn't changed much, council always has been a significant part of decision making. Protocol would have 2nd in Command take place of 1st. Since we have not a 2nd in Command there will be no supercession until we construct things as were.

Falcons move towards the prize/ goal. We will not remain in limbo :)

to date: 12.17.2015 ~Cum honorem et dignitatem~

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #309621

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

111th| Heroicz wrote: This letter is to officially inform The 111th Falcon Squadron that I'm resigning from my position as 1st Commander of The 111th Falcon Squadron, effective immediately. Falcon Constitution states by procedure this would be the proper way of fulfilling the protocol.

As Constitution states those who has served as Commanders are to be assigned the rankings of "General Officer".

The Council will be deemed as head of decision making. According to Constitution, this part hasn't changed much, council always has been a significant part of decision making. Protocol would have 2nd in Command take place of 1st. Since we have not a 2nd in Command there will be no supercession until we construct things as were.

Falcons move towards the prize/ goal. We will not remain in limbo :)

to date: 12.17.2015 ~Cum honorem et dignitatem~

Why would you do that
Eh hem hem hem
SOTFL

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #310621

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 2 months ago #315933

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
What the hell
Why isnt their activity here

this is how i fly !!! :)

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 2 months ago #315945

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Start recruiting boys. There is some good new pilots out there.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #318450

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

wow its a ghost town over here did the 111th skip town???????

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #320425

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

HAPPY V DAY and thank you all for your goooooood Friendships!!!

BIG HUG & KISS!!! :kiss:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #320606

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
Hey guys,

Haven't been here in a while... (Measuring in years :P)

Taking a look through this thread is a nostalgia trip for me.

I see this thread activity is pretty dead, I hope its just forum inactivity and that the squad is still alive.

Hope you guys having a good time :)

Happy very late Valentines day,

-Qaz
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by |111th|Qazfdsa.
Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 1.399 seconds